Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
cesca said:
My father just have his visitor visa for 5 years. Medical done on April 23rd.
You mean he got it after file was transferred?

Can you check PM

Shuga

Nov 26, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2008
Doc's Request.
25-11-2011
File Transfer...
31-01-2012
Med's Request
15-02-2012
Med's Done....
03-03-2012 and 03-07-2012
RajaJi said:
In GCMS Notes under section Admissibilities and sub section Medical:
Which office is listed as RMO?
Ottawa HMB
that concerns me because the results were send to London, UK...

RajaJi

Jan 28, 2012
That is a cause of concern. Normal processing time for medicals is 3 months. Did you get a letter from your DMP that medicals were completed and send it the the visa office (CPP-O in your case) as a proof that medicals were completed.

May be someone else, whose file is transferred to LVO and has received GCMS notes, can tell which office is listed as RMO in their GCMS notes.

If you do not see any updates by first week of June, send an enquiry with details of date medicals were completed, mailed, DMP info, tracking number (if any), delivery confirmation etc. Hopefully, you will get updates prior to that. Good luck

harryca

Apr 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2008
Doc's Request.
25-Nov-2011
Nomination.....
17-May-2012
File Transfer...
25-Jun-2012
Med's Request
26-Nov-2012
Med's Done....
12-Jan-2013
Passport Req..
26-Nov-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-Mar-2013
No, it seems to be only for VISA exempt countries.. that do not come to Canada assuming you are permanent resident.

user828 said:
I saw this comment in the 1st letter as welll

DO NOT SELL YOUR PROPERTY OR BELONGINGS, OR GIVE UP YOUR JOB OR HOME; DO NOT TAKE OTHER STEPS TO EMIGRATE OR COME TO CANADA UNTIL OUR OFFICE HAS NOTIFIED YOU THAT YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN COMPLETED.

Come to Canada = Does this comment mean folks cant apply for visit visa while in process, while it make 8-10 months? There is user at another forum, where his parents got visitor visa after file got trasnfeered to New Delhi

OR

Does the comment imply not to apply for some other form of P.R ?

Shuga

Nov 26, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2008
Doc's Request.
25-11-2011
File Transfer...
31-01-2012
Med's Request
15-02-2012
Med's Done....
03-03-2012 and 03-07-2012
RajaJi said:
Did you get a letter from your DMP that medicals were completed
i don't have a letter from my DMP... i have a tracking number and know that medicals were send/delivered to the regional medical office... i tried to sent e-mails to CPP-O but got only automated response...

jaggudada

Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi<br>Dependent.....: YES
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2009
Doc's Request.
Nov 2011 <br>Doc's Submitted:Jan 2012
File Transfer...
Apr 2012 <br>AOR from ND: June 2012
Med's Request
26 Nov 2012
Passport Req..
26 Nov 2012
Ok got the approval letter today that I was waiting for. Case has been forwarded to local visa office (New Delhi).

nabha

Apr 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
decemeber 2008
Doc's Request.
25 nov 2011
AOR Received.
dont remember
Med's Request
feb 2012
Med's Done....
march 2012
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
18 sept
VISA ISSUED...
3 0ct
LANDED..........
not yet
hey guys i checked my ecas and its changed to application in process and its says they started processing april 27 2012 and another line thats been there for a while now abt 2 weeks that medicals have been recieved

rajmalhotra7

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
user828 said:
I saw this comment in the 1st letter as welll
DO NOT SELL YOUR PROPERTY OR BELONGINGS, OR GIVE UP YOUR JOB OR HOME; DO NOT TAKE OTHER STEPS TO EMIGRATE OR COME TO CANADA UNTIL OUR OFFICE HAS NOTIFIED YOU THAT YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN COMPLETED.
Come to Canada = Does this comment mean folks cant apply for visit visa while in process, while it make 8-10 months? There is user at another forum, where his parents got visitor visa after file got trasnfeered to New Delhi
OR
Does the comment imply not to apply for some other form of P.R ?
This is how I'll read in the context of the letter:

DO NOT TAKE OTHER STEPS TO EMIGRATE - Meaning to do sell goods, house, job and prepare to immigrate to canada as a PR

OR

DO NOT TAKE OTHER STEPS To Come to Canada - prepare to come to canada as a PR, meaning to do sell goods, house, job and prepare to immigrate to canada as a PR

You may apply for visit visa and Come to Canada as a visitor. They do not object to that.

isometric

Mar 20, 2012
Hello everyone,

Applied August, 2008
Ack. received September, 2008
Additional docs letter received November, 2011
Submitted additional docs Feb, 2012 (reached cpc-m on 22nd)
Another letter received April 24, 2012 (see below)

Lette received April 24, 2012 stating - Your application was received on February 22, 2012 and we have determined that your application is complete. Your application is now in the processing queue and will be processed based on the date that the complete application was received.

Is that the same mail, everyone has received or receiving? Am I on the right track? What's next?

Also at the bottom of the page on the mail, CPC indicated - "The UCI number above to check the status of your application pn the CIC Website."

File: 2010XXXXXXXX is showing on the letter. When I tried to check eCas with that UCI number, is shows nothing. Does anyone have the same issue?

sibnadian

Feb 2, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
isometric, this file number is not UCI. I had the same issue. They said there was UCI but they only put file number on top of the letter :eek:
You are on the right track. You'll receive sponsorship approval next.

zameluzza

Star Member
Nov 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO Europe, Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Decmber 2008
Doc's Request.
25 November 2011 ; add Doc sent: 5 January 2012
File Transfer...
4 March 2012 ; to LVO Paris
Med's Request
4 May 2012
Med's Done....
16 May 2012 ; add Med request 3 August 2012 donne same day!; 24 August Medical received and Desition made
Interview........
none, they got PR approved :)
Passport Req..
nope
VISA ISSUED...
30. August 2012 they have till 2013/05/16 to land in Canada
Shuga said:
i don't see any address with my parent's UCI... no address at all...
how do you log in with parents UCI? I tried and it's not working :( mom or dad's UCI mine works

isometric

Mar 20, 2012
Thanks for replying - sibnadian

Please tell me what did you mean by saying that I will receive sponsorship approval next. Does that mean my parents will be sent for Medical? How long it will take for them get here as a Permanent Resident?

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
Interestingly, they have used my UCI # as the reference # i.e, when I immigrated 10 years ago. My folks do have their own as well..!!

mahbubeh

Star Member
Jun 3, 2010
zameluzza said:
how do you log in with parents UCI? I tried and it's not working :( mom or dad's UCI mine works
If you use your parents UCI you should use their information ( name, DOB....) not yours.
You should be able to log in with UCI and info from principal applicant (you mom or your dad) but you can not login with UCI and info from dependent (your mom or dad based on how you put them when you first applied).

RajaJi

Jan 28, 2012
Shuga said:
i don't have a letter from my DMP... i have a tracking number and know that medicals were send/delivered to the regional medical office... i tried to sent e-mails to CPP-O but got only automated response...
Following is the information from CIC Buffalo Website and it is same as on CIC London Website

For permanent resident applications, it normally takes 3 months after our medical office receives the medical examination results from the Designated Medical Practitioner before we will contact you regarding the next stage of your application. This is true only if you have already complied with our other requests (e.g. to submit other documents).

How can I check on the status of my medical exam results?

If you would like to check when our medical office received your medical examination results, contact your Designated Medical Practitioner to get the tracking number for the delivery. Check the delivery company's website or phone them to confirm the date of the delivery.

For complicated cases or where additional medical information is required, the processing time for your medical assessment will be longer. You will be notified by our medical office if further medical information is required. The length of the delay will depend on the nature of the medical condition being investigated. Your Designated Medical Practitioner can explain further.

This office will not respond to case status enquiries within the processing times above. If you have not heard from us within these processing times, you can submit an enquiry for a case status update. Include:
•the name of the Designated Medical Practitioner you visited,
•the date of the medical exam,
•the tracking number of the package containing your medical examination results (contact your Designated Medical Practitioner for this information),
•the date that the delivery company delivered the package (contact the delivery company for this information), and
•your application file number.