parents sponsership joine here

sibnadian

Feb 2, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mash_afg said:
hello guys
i want to ask about the imm008 form in section asking date of issue and expiry of national id as where i belong to as their the national id has no expiry date as once it issues u can have it for always without any expiry so what should i do with date of expiry as it asks me day month and year? can anyone reply to this
and also about the address section about contact information in imm008 mailing address
which address i need to put my parents back home or here in Canada ? which one u guys put it please reply
thanks
I had exactly same issue with national ID. The form would not allow to leave expiry date blank or put N/A (bar code would not generate). So I put an expiry date of 50 years from now (like 2052) and then attached a separate sheet explaining that our national id have no expiry date and that i just put whatever date to generate a bar code.
I never called CIC to ask this question but I thought this will suffice. We will see.

As for the address, I put my mom's address even though I am her representative. But Imm008 says that if you want that mails are sent to a rep's address, you need to put the rep's address in IMM0008 AND in the Representative form.
If you won't be a rep, just put your parents' address.

F

funguy

hello PeoPle

i have two question regarding on my Parents sPonsorshiP

my Parents medical is done what is next steP is it background check uP or background check uP done before medical is issue no idea guys need some info about it
and second thing i am asking when medical done how many months it well take to get my Parents visa any idea let me know guys thanks you

h-india

Star Member
Apr 11, 2012
On IMM 0008 in application details question #7 a) have you received your certificate de selection du quebec.i am confused .can anyone answer regarding this question #7. how to answer section a,b,c.

sibnadian

Feb 2, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
h-india said:
On IMM 0008 in application details question #7 a) have you received your certificate de selection du quebec.i am confused .can anyone answer regarding this question #7. how to answer section a,b,c.
if you are not from quebec, you don't need to answer this question. just ignore it, and the fields will remain greyed out (that is, not fillable)

salyrm

Star Member
Apr 8, 2012
Hi Guys

I have a question, if someone can help me with. In the spaces at the requested form where I am asked to fill in the info in my native language, is there anyway to type it electronically, or should I be handwriting it???

Thanks everyone
you've been a great help to me

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
salyrm said:
Hi Guys

I have a question, if someone can help me with. In the spaces at the requested form where I am asked to fill in the info in my native language, is there anyway to type it electronically, or should I be handwriting it???

Thanks everyone
you've been a great help to me
I am not sure but you may try to type in google translate then copy and past to the form, might work.

salyrm

Star Member
Apr 8, 2012
starzibal said:
I am not sure but you may try to type in google translate then copy and past to the form, might work.
Thanks it did work, I just needed to download from adobe reader , adove reader x font packs - extended languages to be able to cut and paste it from the google translate to the pdf file.

asidhu5

Star Member
Jan 5, 2012
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa : Sponsoring Mom,presently visiting Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2009
Doc's Request.
25-11-2011 Doc's Submitted: 23-02-2012
AOR Received.
29-03-2012
File Transfer...
13-04-2012
Med's Request
19-06-2012
Med's Done....
21-06-2012 Med Delivered CPP-O: 09-07-2012 Med Received E-cas: 26-07-2012
Passport Req..
29-10-2012 Submitted VFS Chd: 19-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2012
LANDED..........
Landing 24-02-2013
panjab said:
Dude get a life and stop cribbing.- Dont judge people just because they think differently

You were able to read it before, when it was all over the place and now that I made an effort to make it better your head hurts ( typical desi mentality, don't appreciate others effort but find faults, don't look at the positives, now you can find everybodies information at one place). - No i never read it before and will never as it has issues ( some members copy-paste and some update it as a quote). But that doesn't mean I don't appreciate ur effort. Your effort is always appreciated. I wish you hadn't written this desi mentality thing; I am a human being first with a human mentality and its unfortunate that my bringing forth an issue was construed by you as personal agenda against your efforts.

If you don't feel like looking at it just don't. Nobody asked or forced you to do so. - Rightly said

Don't say something bad if you don't have something good to say. - Well I brought forth an issue. Mohalite and aapletalk have listened and posted links for a spreadsheet which is more reliable, structured and organized.

I am posting the info for people who want it and not for getting comments or reviews. So asidhu5 please keep you opinion and review to yourself.- As a concerned member, I brought forth an issue which has been rectified/or in the process of by appletalk/mohalite.
Actually the main thing i want to point out is that updating the table and your profile timelines(on left) should co-exist.
To update go to profile<forum profile information< add dates or enter text
. We can have both. Reading timelines under one's ID is highly accesible.[/color]

Muhriz

Star Member
Apr 12, 2012
Hi All, Need help/suggestion from forum members

Will CIC evaluate income based on current year LICO or each year income is evaluated against each year LICO?

I applied in July 2009, LICO for 8 persons (my case) in 2009 was 63,174 while for 2012 it is 66,000. I applied based on income for preceding 12 months (July 08-July 09) in July 2009 and income came about 65,000 (little more than 2009 LICO) while my income for 2009 (Option C 2009) was 62,835 (couple hundred less than LICO). Will this be a concern? My income for 2010 ad 2011 is over LICO of 2012.

Now with regards to original application i wish to remove one of the dependent as person is no more eligible due to change of circumstances but my daughter was born in Dec. of 2009. If I consider 7 members for 2009 (considering 1 dependent is removed and daughter was born in Dec. of
2009) then my income is above LICO for 7 persons which is around 58,000. Is my consideration of 7 members for 2009 is valid even though my child birth is end of 2009 (Dec.) and for 2010/2011 consideration is 8 members?
Can anybody suggest what is the best course of action for me in this case since CIC requested Option C in March 30th letter?

Also, just a though about Use of Representative
Various people filled the form for Use of Representative in order to receive mail in Canada which will make mail delivery process faster rather then it going to home country but in case our file goes to home country after sponsor approval. Will mail still be delivered to us in Canada or will it be directed to local residential address from local Visa Office?

Lastly, should self addressed mailing labels include Canadian Address in case we are using representative.

Thanks alot.

salyrm

Star Member
Apr 8, 2012
Hi Everyone

If someone could help me with that, hereunder are the measurements required for the photos needed to be taken by my mother whom I am sponsoring her, can anyone give me the cm (Centimeter) conversion, I am trying to send a translated copy so when she takes it to a photographer he would know what to do

measure between 25 mm and 30 mm (1” and 1 1/5”) from chin to crown;
 have a 35 mm x 45 mm (1 3/8” x 1 3/4”) finished size.

Thanks Guys

h-india

Star Member
Apr 11, 2012
Friends you help me a lot.when i sponsor my father in 2009.on sponsorsip agreement form i fill my father,s name RAM SINGH DHILLON.on undertaking form i fill RAM DHILLON.DHILLON IS last name.RAM is given name.on passport my father,s name is RAM SINGH DHILLON.ON ADDITIONAL DOCUMENT request letter my father,s name is RAM DHILLON.IS THIS OK OR I SHOULD talk to a lawyer.please help me on this situation.i will be very thankful to you.

apple_talk

Feb 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa (Pilot)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-12-2007
Doc's Request.
25-11-2011
AOR Received.
16-01-2012
IELTS Request
Not required
File Transfer...
16-04-2012
Med's Request
20-06-2012
Med's Done....
20-06-2012
Passport Req..
04-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
21-01-2013
LANDED..........
13-02-2013
sorry guys just found out link wasn't working correctly, here is the link for SPONSORSHIP TIMELINE (updates)

LATEST UPDATE: htpps://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ag5ymROINakGdGZ6RUhDVDFjV1R0ZDFXQkZxYVpxcHc

Shuga, sibnadian, panjab... Guys if you don't mind keep this list on the spreadsheet clean.

All Users, you can update your timeline on the webpage, no need to login or signup. Just modify or add your timeline & click save.

mohalite

Mar 29, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3 June, 2008
Doc's Request.
25 Nov, 2011
AOR Received.
29 March, 2012
File Transfer...
10 April, 2012 to Ottawa
Med's Request
11 June, 2012
Med's Done....
21 June, 2012
Passport Req..
07 Nov, 2012
I agree with you asidhu. Punjab, your effort is much appreciated, before you did the formatting using tables, the list was hard to read. As a concerned member asidhu made a valid point too.
Peace guys, the list has been moved to Google docs which works well for everybody.

rajmalhotra7

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
apple_talk said:
sorry guys just found out link wasn't working correctly, here is the link for SPONSORSHIP TIMELINE (updates)

LATEST UPDATE: htpps://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ag5ymROINakGdGZ6RUhDVDFjV1R0ZDFXQkZxYVpxcHc

Shuga, sibnadian, panjab... Guys if you don't mind keep this list on the spreadsheet clean.
All Users, you can update your timeline on the webpage, no need to login or signup. Just modify or add your timeline & click save.
I thank everyone who has consolidated and maintained the list. Great work indeed!! I have a suggestion to enhance the list - arrange the records in the list in the ascending order of File Transfer. Meaning, those whose files were transfered in Dec 2011 will stay on top of list and then Jan and Feb 2012 guys and so on. The reason is that the list is sorted and those who have been approved first would likely to hear about decision made first. If everone agrees to the sugesstion, then someone can sort the list.

h-india

Star Member
Apr 11, 2012
h-india said:
Friends you help me a lot.when i sponsor my father in 2009.on sponsorsip agreement form i fill my father,s name RAM SINGH DHILLON.on undertaking form i fill RAM DHILLON.DHILLON IS last name.RAM is given name.on passport my father,s name is RAM SINGH DHILLON.ON ADDITIONAL DOCUMENT request letter my father,s name is RAM DHILLON.IS THIS OK OR I SHOULD talk to a lawyer.please help me on this situation.i will be very thankful to you.
if someone had same situation.any advice.