+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

parents sponsership joine here

gango girl

Apr 3, 2013
user828 said:
When this process started recently, Mississauga was asking for all those forms, approving the sponsor and then sending the file to either CPP-O ( Ottawa ) or LVO ( Local Visa Office ) such as Colombo
If they haven't received approval for sponsorship and where the file is transferred then I believe these docs need to be sent to Mississauga who will sent approve, and send file where they see fit

We might be able to give you more answers if you give us some dates, when it was filed, when these papers came in etc
the Mississauga was asking the the full application kit & the documents needed in Dec 2012 & saying that they are ready to begin processing the sponsorship application. they have filled & sent them in feb 2013. so, theres a bad person has filled the applications & has charged even SL Rs.28000 but not even filled all the application set. so, my sis-in-low's husband was asked to send the 2 applications (IMM 5669 & 5406). so now i'm filling the applications on behalf them. but my sis-in-low & the husband doesnt know anything & not even checked the ecas. so 2day i asked her to check ecas & gave the directions to do it. but she was failed to do it. they are thinking that they were approved for the sponsorship. And also they have sent only the financial records, birth certificates of the principal applicant & her dependents ofr the principal applicant.
And one & only person on this thread who answered my questions were only YOU. so i thank you very much & wish for your best. thnx again & very much appreciated user828............

Toronto_pta

Star Member
Mar 8, 2013
Question about GCMS.

I am going to ask for another GCMS today. Wondering if they accept digital signatures on parents' consent or I need to ask them to sign and scan it for me.

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Etobocoke, H&C Grounds
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
24-02-2015, PR Card Received: 02-04-2015
Kiinngg Farakh Gujjar said:
Please everyone people who have applied got their visa and people who are still in the process and people who are going to apply soon.

Reuniting families here in Canada
Let's stop Stephen Harper's radical overhaul of Canadian immigration.

Sign the petition

Please everyone click on this and once again SIGN THE PETITION!

http://petition.ndp.ca/reunite
hope it helps.

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
Toronto_pta said:
Question about GCMS.

I am going to ask for another GCMS today. Wondering if they accept digital signatures on parents' consent or I need to ask them to sign and scan it for me.
I have done it

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
..but its conflicting answers, 1st reply said 5th April, 2nd says 6th May but the main question is WHY? we already sent their FBI clearance which they received oin April 19th as per DHL which is the whole reason they are returning this passport
Does 1 hand not talk to the other ? cant they verify if docs were there

So if I hadn't started emailing about passports, it was still there, only then they send it to me on 6th may

Quite confuised

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
gango girl said:
the Mississauga was asking the the full application kit & the documents needed in Dec 2012 & saying that they are ready to begin processing the sponsorship application. they have filled & sent them in feb 2013. so, theres a bad person has filled the applications & has charged even SL Rs.28000 but not even filled all the application set. so, my sis-in-low's husband was asked to send the 2 applications (IMM 5669 & 5406). so now i'm filling the applications on behalf them. but my sis-in-low & the husband doesnt know anything & not even checked the ecas. so 2day i asked her to check ecas & gave the directions to do it. but she was failed to do it. they are thinking that they were approved for the sponsorship. And also they have sent only the financial records, birth certificates of the principal applicant & her dependents ofr the principal applicant.
And one & only person on this thread who answered my questions were only YOU. so i thank you very much & wish for your best. thnx again & very much appreciated user828............
Send 5669, 5406 with letter of explanation of what transpired and ask them to confirm if everything is OK, You can fill additional IMM5476 and act as non-paying representative so they can reply to you, send you the paperwork etc

sakamath

Feb 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 2011
AOR Received.
17-May-2012
File Transfer...
8 Mar 2012
Med's Request
26-Nov-2012
Med's Done....
24-Dec-2012
Passport Req..
26-Nov-2012
VISA ISSUED...
App abandoned in July '14
user828: What I noticed was that the dates on GCMS notes do not match LVO's action. In my case, GCMS notes suggested that a letter for re-Meds were sent on 25 Feb, but the letter itself was generated on 16th Mar and God knows when it was actually mailed.

gango girl

Apr 3, 2013
user828 said:
Send 5669, 5406 with letter of explanation of what transpired and ask them to confirm if everything is OK, You can fill additional IMM5476 and act as non-paying representative so they can reply to you, send you the paperwork etc
thnx for the reply dear user828,
i'm now in my spousal visa process, so i dont want to interfere with this case. ok late see what will go on
thnx anyways..... plzzzz keep in touch i'll let you know what is going on...

sakamath

Feb 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 2011
AOR Received.
17-May-2012
File Transfer...
8 Mar 2012
Med's Request
26-Nov-2012
Med's Done....
24-Dec-2012
Passport Req..
26-Nov-2012
VISA ISSUED...
App abandoned in July '14
gango girl said:
...i'm now in my spousal visa process, so i dont want to interfere with this case...
I would still recommend filling out the representative form, if not by you then at least by your sis-in-law's husband. Keep in mind, once the application is sponsored, CIC will not divulge any info about the application to anyone other than the PA or their representative.

gango girl

Apr 3, 2013
sakamath said:
I would still recommend filling out the representative form, if not by you then at least by your sis-in-law's husband. Keep in mind, once the application is sponsored, CIC will not divulge any info about the application to anyone other than the PA or their representative.

thnx sakamath
thnx for your kind words. i'll let them know & ask them to do so.
appreciate your reply

syrian

Nov 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
cpp-o
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
mar 13 2009
Doc's Request.
mar 30 2012
File Transfer...
oct 2012
Med's Request
nov 9 2012
Med's Done....
nov 21 2012 additional meds mar , recieved status april
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
june 28 2013 thanks God
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
will be the best
hello guys : I just want to share my feelings , i really can't take it anymore , the meds expire in sep
and i dont want my father and family to go through this again ( especially during this extremely difficult time in syria ) its a real war happining there
i dont know what to do , if i know anybody who can help me i would go and beg them . please god help me