Waived
Passport Req..
03 June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
07 Jan 2014
LANDED..........
02 Feb 2014
user828 said:
So basically gagan moved from Punjab to Punjab 8)
Hahhah YES

Subh-Mit-INDIA

Star Member
Apr 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov-2007
Doc's Request.
Nov-2011
Nomination.....
Doc Sent Feb-2012
AOR Received.
May-2012
File Transfer...
May-2012
Med's Request
Nov-2012
Med's Done....
Dec-2012
Passport Req..
Nov-2012
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
April 2013
Richadw said:
I'm so upset at myself that i can't even explain. My dad trusted this guy way too much. he totally messed up my brother's case. I just spoke with a cic rep, she said my brother was totally eligible because when the application was applied, he was 21 and all he had to do to stay eligible was to stay single(which he is). She suggested me to email ND office with the situation, she also mentioned that as long as your parents have not received PR, you can still make changes to your applications. I've send an eamil to ND office with the detailes. I don't think anything can be done now but I'm trying y best. I feel so bad for my brother and for myself too. I want to have him here so bad. My didn't I check the CIC website or this forum before making that decision. Oh well, all I can do now is try my best. let's see.
RichadW...You explained and I think they will hear you for sure and if not then get advice from good immigration canadain lawyer aswell later.

CIC is to hear, grant visas to your family and not just reject.

raju735

Jun 3, 2012
Subh-Mit-INDIA said:
My Status Changed to Decision Made TOday :) :)

Can anybody please tell me that in what courior company the Visa and passport's come.

Thanks
hey great to hear that.....this has made your long week end indeed full of excitement :)......yours and mine time line are same i applied in dec 2007, med. done 31st Oct, PP sent 1st week of Nov 2012, I am expecting DM too....lets see what happens and how long will it take to see DM on my status

Rana93

Star Member
Mar 2, 2012
App. Filed.......
May 2022
today i check my ecas and it show application recived for both sponser and pr......anybudy know why it is so..is they are doing anything with my file

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
Roozirooti said:
Yes I provided my e mail address and I am representative as well.
Not sure why they sent regular mail to principal applicant. Pricipal applicant sent a fax to LVO last week....no response yet......another observation is that my mailing address as sponsor and the principal applicant address are same while cecking online status with my UCI and Principal applicant file mumber (Pakistan address)....where as mine address should of Canadian address.....I sent an e mail to Mississagua to fix this.....are u seeing the same address in Ur case too?
Desperate and dejected......Pray for me
I checked and found that the office I mentioned on represntative form is Mississagua......should I fill another form for representation with LVO ISB on it and send it again.........any adviuse please
I am rep and i see my canadian add in ecas.

7vksalat

Star Member
Jan 27, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-AUG-2008
Doc's Request.
25-NOV-2011
AOR Received.
13-JUL-2012
File Transfer...
27-FEB-2012
Med's Request
29-NOV-2012
Med's Done....
15-DEC-2012
Passport Req..
29-NOV-2012 sent in 01-JAN-2013
VISA ISSUED...
In Process...(Since 29 JAN) Medicle Passed
user828 said:
I thought the rule was if below 22, then just need to be dependent on folks, not studying needed and it was for over 22 that studying was needed
when he said agent, did he mean consultant or CIC agent, if its consultant then he might have ruined his brothers case
Immegration department can equiry on School or Collage? if any one then shared here...
Thanks to All Members of this threads...

next7flight

Star Member
Feb 17, 2013
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 march 2014
7vksalat said:
Immegration department can equiry on School or Collage? if any one then shared here...
Thanks to All Members of this threads...
Yes they do call at school or university to confirm. One of my known told me there institute got call to enquire if he was regular full time student. They even asked his DOB/ student id number etc.
so be alert. And if u hav good relations with administration department. It's good to tell them before hand.
I have told my school admin to take care of any enquiry call incase they get any.

next7flight

Star Member
Feb 17, 2013
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 march 2014
jattcanadian4u said:
hurrrrrrrrrrrrr
status changed to decision made
in process feb 20 ,2013
decision made march 28,2013
Burrraaahhhhhhhhh congrats Canadian jatt. Lao peg sheg Hun :)

next7flight

Star Member
Feb 17, 2013
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 march 2014
Richadw said:
I'm so upset at myself that i can't even explain. My dad trusted this guy way too much. he totally messed up my brother's case. I just spoke with a cic rep, she said my brother was totally eligible because when the application was applied, he was 21 and all he had to do to stay eligible was to stay single(which he is). She suggested me to email ND office with the situation, she also mentioned that as long as your parents have not received PR, you can still make changes to your applications. I've send an eamil to ND office with the detailes. I don't think anything can be done now but I'm trying y best. I feel so bad for my brother and for myself too. I want to have him here so bad. My didn't I check the CIC website or this forum before making that decision. Oh well, all I can do now is try my best. let's see.
It's totally up to u what u wana do now....but I would say instead of making the situation more complicated just send cic Delhi all the documentation which they asked earlier. Mention ur uci and file number and attach a cover letter explaining the situation.
You did not withdraw ur brother name from application. So technically he is still in the application. And also cic tried to contact u according to gcms.
Please mate don't just regret. Do this.
They are also people like us and they will understand your situation.
They might ask u for additional paperwork for this and u can provide that for sure.
Req them to send medical req for ur bro.
And if u get that... Everything will come on track again.
Good luck. I am sure your bro is still eligible coz the main applicant did not sent any request to take ur brother out of application. It's only paperwork for u brother u did not sent....SEND NOW.

hira.n

Dec 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-2008
Doc's Request.
25-11-2011
AOR Received.
16-06-2012
File Transfer...
16-06-2012
Med's Request
03-01-2013
Med's Done....
28-01-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2013 Alhumdulillah :)
LANDED..........
Soon In Shaa Allah :)
jattcanadian4u said:
hurrrrrrrrrrrrr
status changed to decision made
in process feb 20 ,2013
decision made march 28,2013
Wohaa, Congrats Jattcanadian4u :D.. I am sure you will receive the passports in the coming week :D..

hira.n

Dec 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-2008
Doc's Request.
25-11-2011
AOR Received.
16-06-2012
File Transfer...
16-06-2012
Med's Request
03-01-2013
Med's Done....
28-01-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Muhriz said:
Question about medical exmaination.

Do they inform about any additiontal test or in case of any problem right after exmanination or they are evaluated by dcotros receiving these results. How one knows that medical went well? If doctor performing exmaination doesn't mention anything, does it mean that there was no issue or they are not allowed to tell?

Thanks.
Yes IOM calls within next 3-4 days , if additional tests are required.. Like we did our medicals on the 28th january'2013 and got a call from them on 29th january asking my mother to appear for the sputuum tests.. SO if god forbid something is wrong , they call us..

Would agree with user828 on the second part that once you see medical received on ecas, that means medicals have been cleared :).. And yes doctors are not allowed to disclose anything to us..

hira.n

Dec 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-2008
Doc's Request.
25-11-2011
AOR Received.
16-06-2012
File Transfer...
16-06-2012
Med's Request
03-01-2013
Med's Done....
28-01-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Richadw said:
Yes keep sending them emails.. I would agree with next7flight.. Be proactive and send them the required documents stating the misunderstanding that has been caused. I am sure they will understand.. Your case has not been finalized yet, so be quick now and send the documents as soon as possible and also ask them to send a medical request for your brother! Best of Luck..

Feb 24, 2013
harrie248 said:
Congrats .....when your case applied 2008 or 2007 which month
thax to all of u. ajjo jis jis ne launa aaa peg sheg .......................

applied 7 jan 2009
case new dehli april-may 2012
medical req 7 dec 2012
medical done 20 dec 2012
medical and documents sent 7 jan 2013
case in process 20 feb 2013
decision made 28 march 2013