+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

parents sponsership joine here

Luck786

Apr 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fab758 said:
Luck786 @ why you received two letters for police clearance certificate. first one expired or you missed something. I am asking coz Islamabad asked for last 10 year pcc but my father also lived in US for two yeas in 1978-1980. currently we sent only Pakistani PCC. do they ask US pcc later on or they only need last 10 years.
Thanks
we provided police clearance like 5 months ago. I have no idea why they asked again but we sent again.I guess when you live outside in another country for more then mpnths then you have to provide police clearance or FBI clearance.You can wait and then send the FBI clearance when requested or you can be proactive and save some time by sending now.

Luck786

Apr 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi user828
Congratulations on new status on ecas.finally a good news exact on time for you.Congratulations once again and I hope you have a smooth process now on.

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
sakamath said:
Good for you, in my case, it appears as:

This is when I insert my mom's UCI - Status - In process

We received XXXXXXXXXXXX application for permanent residence on October 7, 2008.

We started processing xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx application on February 14, 2013.

It does not state anything about medicals though that were sent around Dec 24th.
Interestingly, I haven't even sent the meds copy or other paperwork/passport yet - it seems they just pass the info internally and the copy we send is more of a clerical requirement
We got meds done on Jan 18th here in Canada, results were sent to Ottawa on Jan 23rd

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
Luck786 said:
Hi user828
Congratulations on new status on ecas.finally a good news exact on time for you.Congratulations once again and I hope you have a smooth process now on.
With so many hiccups, I am yet skeptical about every step - it's not over till it's finally over. Although I have retired to the fact that whatever will happen, will happen - I can't stop mishaps on the other side

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
Luck786 said:
we provided police clearance like 5 months ago. I have no idea why they asked again but we sent again.I guess when you live outside in another country for more then mpnths then you have to provide police clearance or FBI clearance.You can wait and then send the FBI clearance when requested or you can be proactive and save some time by sending now.
Same here, we had to provide Indian PCC again - but no mention of 2nd FBI which expires earlier than Indian PCC

rajmalhotra7

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
apple_talk said:
another final update in eCas today from Decision Made to Complete....

We received your application for permanent residence on December 20, 2007.
We started processing your application on January 21, 2013.
Medical results have been received.
A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.
You entered Canada at the Douglas office on February 13, 2013 and became a Permanent Resident.

last line showed up today. :)
Great!!! mine is still Decision Made.. No reference to landing... My parents landed on January 22, 2013

Anyone received PR card - those who landed in January 2013

rajmalhotra7

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
user828 said:
So it's safe to assume that the comment "meds have been received" is typically after one passed meds?
Yes Please. However, different visa office may work differently. If all New Delhi applicats see Medical Results received on e-cas after sending medicals, then you are safe to assume that your parents have passed medicals.

waiting.....

Star Member
Feb 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gaggidhillon said:
do e-mail inquiry with rcmp about the status of fingerprint check they will tell u when results are mail to New Delhi

we did! RCMP says, they have finished the background check on feb 01, 2013 and results were sent back to CHC new delhi. i dont knw if they hv received it by now or not :( and another problem is tht medicals expired on 28 dec 2012. so if they r going to ask for medicals again or as some users say tht they can extend medicals upto 15 months if everthing else is ok...just wishing they do something soon!!!

sakamath

Feb 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi, India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 2011
AOR Received.
17-May-2012
File Transfer...
8 Mar 2012
Med's Request
26-Nov-2012
Med's Done....
24-Dec-2012
Passport Req..
26-Nov-2012
VISA ISSUED...
App abandoned in July '14
user828 said:
Interestingly, I haven't even sent the meds copy or other paperwork/passport yet - it seems they just pass the info internally and the copy we send is more of a clerical requirement
We got meds done on Jan 18th here in Canada, results were sent to Ottawa on Jan 23rd
"Meds received" happen when CIC medical panel matches the reports to the actual applicant's file (mostly this is done after the medicals are cleared). It has nothing to do with the copy of Section A that we send with our documents.

sungeus

Star Member
Feb 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi..I applied in May 2011 and have status as Application received.

Does 2010 applicants have their status changed? to what?

Thnx
Suin said:
Hi 2011 applicants! Does any of you show any recent change in your ecas?

Just wondering if it was just 2010 applicants' status changed...

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Etobocoke, H&C Grounds
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
24-02-2015, PR Card Received: 02-04-2015
sungeus said:
Hi..I applied in May 2011 and have status as Application received.

Does 2010 applicants have their status changed? to what?

Thnx
hi. thanks for your reply. we have both the sponsor and the parent status changed to application received.

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
sakamath said:
Good for you, in my case, it appears as:

This is when I insert my mom's UCI - Status - In process

We received XXXXXXXXXXXX application for permanent residence on October 7, 2008.

We started processing xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx application on February 14, 2013.

It does not state anything about medicals though that were sent around Dec 24th.
Now this is interesting, user like gagdhillon is from April and yet he doesn't see in-process, unless they do by received date in ND

waiting.....

Star Member
Feb 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ranja said:
I understand how hard it is. was there a specific reason you got marked for an interview???
my dad (principal applicant) was arrested for being at "wrong place at wrong time" in 1995 (more than 17 yrs now) he was never convicted of anything n was rather acquitted by the court. the only fact tht we mentioned the truth in the forms made VO suspicious of criminality n wants to interview my dad for wht happened. we attached court judgement with the forms and the two PCCs we submitted were all clear with nothing against him.

i dont know if there is anything tht could be done. it was more than 10 yrs to tht incident in 2oo7 wen we submitted application n the lawyer we consulted at tht time said this shd not be a matter of concern as u r deemed to have rehabilitated in 10 yrs even wen convicted.

i would welcome any suggestions related to this matter. my dad is living in the the same village since his birth. tht was the only one case registered against him, nothing before or after tht.

waiting.....

Star Member
Feb 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
user828 said:
Now this is interesting, user like gagdhillon is from April and yet he doesn't see in-process, unless they do by received date in ND
i think they DO go by the date application was received by delhi office.

waiting.....

Star Member
Feb 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
apple_talk said:
another final update in eCas today from Decision Made to Complete....

We received your application for permanent residence on December 20, 2007.
We started processing your application on January 21, 2013.
Medical results have been received.
A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.
You entered Canada at the Douglas office on February 13, 2013 and became a Permanent Resident.

last line showed up today. :)
Congratulations!!!!