Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
waiting..... said:
thanks harryca n raja ji!!!! u guys are awesome!!! thnks again!!!
Check my signature

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
mrp said:
Can please someone provide infoon GCMS. In particular what sort of information can be accessed through GCMS. I have sponsored my father and his file is in New Delhi. We recently submitted the passport and medical was received by them. In light of this application will GCMS be useful? Also how do you request the GCMS access. Thanx in advance.
File info, eligibility, notes, criminality, meds etc

Check signature on how to access GCMS

RajaJi

Jan 28, 2012
gursikh51 said:
E-status...: Sponsorship Application = Decision Made, (Since Apr2012, Same Sign Board)
E-status...: PR App = Received

Any of my Expert friend can tell me:

(1) Does the E-stuts display change with Medical, PP request, document request

(2) if your case was transferred to CPP Ottawa: Did you receive Medical & Passport Request from CPP
(3) and where did you send your medical & PPort to CPP OR LVO and
(4) was the passport stamped from CPP or Your LVO and were sent you back

it is a big confusion for us
Application status check on E-Cas system shows maximum of four lines depending on progress made on your application

We received [YOUR NAME]'s application for permanent residence in Canada on [DATE]
Medical results have been received
We started processing your application on [DATE]
A decision has been made on your application. You will be contacted by our office.

Most of the time medicals and passport will be requested by Local Visa Office. But recently some members have been receiving requests from CPP-O as well.

Panel physicians in each region send Medical Examination Results to Regional office for their area.

It seems that, if applicant is in Canada, CPP-O might have started to affix the visa on passports

fab758

Star Member
Jan 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/06/2009
Doc's Request.
01/03/2012
AOR Received.
09/01/2013
File Transfer...
06/12/2012
Med's Request
22/06/2013 second 16/06/2014
Med's Done....
12/07/2013 second 17/07/2014
Passport Req..
16/03/2015
VISA ISSUED...
22/04/2015
what legal document we can send if some body don't have birth certificate. As My parents were born in India and migrated to Pakistan after partition. Now its impossible to get Birth Certificate. Is National ID card and Secondary school certificate showing there date of birth more then enough for identity document. Any body dealing with CHC-Islamabad with same scenario
Thanks

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
fab758 said:
what legal document we can send if some body don't have birth certificate. As My parents were born in India and migrated to Pakistan after partition. Now its impossible to get Birth Certificate. Is National ID card and Secondary school certificate showing there date of birth more then enough for identity document. Any body dealing with CHC-Islamabad with same scenario
Thanks
Its the other way for us, passport and some other docs are fine ( we had domicile certificate , school leaving certificate ), at the most - you can make an affidavit from a notary Its ok, they know how it works

gursikh51

Aug 10, 2008
Dear Friend, glad to see a person from Airforce, my dad also retired in 1984

My timeline so far:
Applied for parents sponsorship in December 2007
Acknowledgement letter in March 2007 or smth like that
A letter requesting additional documents (as per the Nov 5 2011 announcement): November 28 2011

Still in process of completing the forms and getting supporting documents from parents (who are currently in their home country). Turned out to be a tedious process in our case to get this done, hopefully I will not be too late :-(

[/quote]

My time line So for
Visa Office......: Delhi, India
Country of Residence: India
App. Filed.......: Dec 25 2007
Doc's Request.: Nov 25 2011;
Submitted Feb 8, 2012
AOR Received.: Mar 25 2012 (CPC-Missisuga)
File Transfer...: Apr 12 2012 CPP Ottawa
Med's Request:
Med's Done....:
Passport Req..:
E-status...: Sponsorship Application = Decision Made, (Since Apr2012, Same Sign Board)
E-status...: PR App = Received

Any of my Expert friend can tell me:

(1) Does the E-stuts display change with Medical, PP request, document request

(2) if your case was transferred to CPP Ottawa: Did you receive Medical & Passport Request from CPP
(3) and where did you send your medical & PPort to CPP OR LVO and
(4) was the passport stamped from CPP or Your LVO and were sent you back

it is a big confusion for us

cesca

Star Member
Apr 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 18, 2008
Doc's Request.
November 25, 2011
File Transfer...
February 2012
Med's Request
April 4th, 2012
Med's Done....
May 1st, 2012, e-cas "med received" July 2nd
I cannot access my fathers file on CIC online since last week. Are you able to login?
Last Friday I saw "decision made"

Luck786

Apr 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fab758 said:
Thanks
Just provide the affidavit as user828 said.Do provide all name and date of birth bearing documents such as education/domicile/passports.

Luck786

Apr 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hira.n said:
yes i would like to know too if any one's out there who had been employed and got immigrated?
Read courtly21 case on trackitt. He doesn't have comments in his case but commented on other cases,so you gotta find those.

In short he was working in a bank when he got his visa but I still remember he was really stressed .

hira.n

Dec 13, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-2008
Doc's Request.
25-11-2011
AOR Received.
16-06-2012
File Transfer...
16-06-2012
Med's Request
03-01-2013
Med's Done....
28-01-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2013 Alhumdulillah :)
LANDED..........
Soon In Shaa Allah :)
Luck786 said:
Read courtly21 case on trackitt. He doesn't have comments in his case but commented on other cases,so you gotta find those.

In short he was working in a bank when he got his visa but I still remember he was really stressed .
yeah i got it :D.. It's in tinakhan's case :)..

waiting.....

Star Member
Feb 1, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
was he a employed full-time or part-time like summer job etc??

Found this frm one of the manual::

"Small scholarships or earnings from evening or summer jobs do not disqualify dependent children
if they are still substantially financially dependent on their parents.
Students who pay a substantial part of their tuition, room and board from their own salaries, large
student loans or who are financially supported by persons other than a parent do not satisfy the
definition.
Emotional support from parents is not a factor. Parents must still be providing financial support
when the visa is issued.

Luck786

Apr 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RafayA said:
Thanks Lucky

But if we don't have all the documents in our hands at the time of medical how the doctor would get those documents.
Do they have a central network system where they just enter the file# and get all the documents and detail for each person?

I called IOM call center and the agent said you should have documents for all the persons.

What should I do
Call again to the IOM and just book the appointment by giving the passport number DOB and name.Don't tell them that you have only one form.
It happened before with a case and IOM Lahore did 3 persons med on one form by excanging e mails to N Delhi and CHC ISB.So if you are going Lahore no problem.but if its Karachi or islamabad then if you face a problem they will sort out within 10 minutes by calling chc or delhi.or you can ask them to call Lahore (Canada section) for precedent.
Again don't tell the call center agent they might complicate things for you.Just book app for Mom/Dad.Call center asked for forms which are not required and other stuff to another member and he was really upset.The more you will explain to them the more they will complicate things for you.
Good luck.

Luck786

Apr 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
waiting..... said:
was he a employed full-time or part-time like summer job etc??

Found this frm one of the manual::

"Small scholarships or earnings from evening or summer jobs do not disqualify dependent children
if they are still substantially financially dependent on their parents.
Students who pay a substantial part of their tuition, room and board from their own salaries, large
student loans or who are financially supported by persons other than a parent do not satisfy the
definition.
Emotional support from parents is not a factor. Parents must still be providing financial support
when the visa is issued.
He was full time .I would suggest do not go for a job,don't complicate yoiur case.It totally depends on the visa officer and how he interpret manuals.That guy though got visa but was really really scared for a rejection.

mrp

Feb 3, 2013
user828 said:
File info, eligibility, notes, criminality, meds etc

Check signature on how to access GCMS
Thanks very much for the info and the help. Much appreciated.