Med's Request
22/06/2013 second 16/06/2014
Med's Done....
12/07/2013 second 17/07/2014
Passport Req..
16/03/2015
VISA ISSUED...
22/04/2015
canvis2006 is right that IOM tell you all requirements. As I told you above for us we took APPENDIX B photos. Because IOM is e-medical enabled so they took photo themself. IOM is the only center you can go for medical.
you can also bring photo by yourself in case some thing wrong with system they can ask for photos.
print out of imm 1017 that you got as attachment with medical request from CIC-London/ ISLAMABAD
mash_afg said:
HELLO
SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE IT CLEAR
I WANT TO KNOW PHOTO SPECIFICATION FOR MEDICAL EXAM
SOME SAYS IT IS APPENDIX B and some says it is passport size ?
if it is passport size then why in appendix B it says Immigration Photos are not the same as Passport photos
please somebody make it clear it is for medical exam in PAKISTAN IOM OFFICE i really appreciate if anyone make it clear and any link and also do we need to fill appendix c FOR MEDICAL EXAM or just imm 1017 is good
THANKSSS ALOT

Tp

Star Member
Oct 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2008
Doc's Request.
October 2013
AOR Received.
July 2014
File Transfer...
November 18, 2014
Med's Request
April18, 2015
Med's Done....
May 2015
Passport Req..
Mar 21, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-Apr-2016
Just wanted to confirm that we need to submit police clearance certificate for all the family members even though they will not be coming to Canada with the parents as they were over 22 when filing sponsorship application. Please advise.

toronto30

May 14, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Parents
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/2009
Doc's Request.
03/2013
File Transfer...
07/30/2013
Med's Request
04 MAR 2015
Med's Done....
May 7, 2015
Interview........
ECAS: Started processing Feb 12, 2015
Passport Req..
August 5, 2015.
VISA ISSUED...
10 August 2015
LANDED..........
24 August 2015
hello everyone
has anyone done e-medical lately? do they issue UMI number instead UCI? my mother has undergone for medical last week here in Canada and the Paper has UMI number instead UCI. thanks
TO30

toronto30

May 14, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Parents
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/2009
Doc's Request.
03/2013
File Transfer...
07/30/2013
Med's Request
04 MAR 2015
Med's Done....
May 7, 2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
August 5, 2015.
VISA ISSUED...
10 August 2015
LANDED..........
24 August 2015
Tp said:
Just wanted to confirm that we need to submit police clearance certificate for all the family members even though they will not be coming to Canada with the parents as they were over 22 when filing sponsorship application. Please advise.
Police Clearance not required for non-accompanying dependents. Hope it helps
TO30

Tp

Star Member
Oct 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2008
Doc's Request.
October 2013
AOR Received.
July 2014
File Transfer...
November 18, 2014
Med's Request
April18, 2015
Med's Done....
May 2015
Passport Req..
Mar 21, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-Apr-2016
toronto30 said:
Police Clearance not required for non-accompanying dependents. Hope it helps
TO30
Hi TO30,

I have copied part of the letter I received, the first line says updated police clearance certificate for dependents over 18 years, whether accompanying or not,

To me it seems like they are asking for all dependents even though they were not included in the applications as accompanying dependent.

Updated police clearance certificates for you and your dependants over the age of 18, whether accompanying or not, from every country where you or your dependant(s) have spent a period of six months or more. All police certificates should not be greater than 12 months old. For information on how to apply for a police certificate, see our website

toronto30

May 14, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Parents
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/2009
Doc's Request.
03/2013
File Transfer...
07/30/2013
Med's Request
04 MAR 2015
Med's Done....
May 7, 2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
August 5, 2015.
VISA ISSUED...
10 August 2015
LANDED..........
24 August 2015
Hi Tp
my brother was 30 and married at the time I have applied for my mother, did not ask for my brothers PCC. When SGVO ask medical and PCC for my mother only. Thx
TO 30

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
toronto30 said:
Hi Tp
my brother was 30 and married at the time I have applied for my mother, did not ask for my brothers PCC. When SGVO ask medical and PCC for my mother only. Thx
TO 30
T30 is correct. we did same, my brother in law is married and over 18 didnt provide pcc for him too.

Tp

Star Member
Oct 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2008
Doc's Request.
October 2013
AOR Received.
July 2014
File Transfer...
November 18, 2014
Med's Request
April18, 2015
Med's Done....
May 2015
Passport Req..
Mar 21, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-Apr-2016
starzibal said:
T30 is correct. we did same, my brother in law is married and over 18 didnt provide pcc for him too.

On my applications I have my parents and one sibling under 18, they are all sponsored, and will be coming to canada, but my other three other siblings who are all over 22 years, I have listed them as non accompanying. The way I am reading the immigration letter it's seems like they are saying " submit police clearance and medical for all dependents whether accompanying or not", which means submit police clearance for everyone.

My siblings are all unmarried but over 22, are they still considered dependent?

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
Tp said:
On my applications I have my parents and one sibling under 18, they are all sponsored, and will be coming to canada, but my other three other siblings who are all over 22 years, I have listed them as non accompanying. The way I am reading the immigration letter it's seems like they are saying " submit police clearance and medical for all dependents whether accompanying or not", which means submit police clearance for everyone.

My siblings are all unmarried but over 22, are they still considered dependent?
If they are working full time and not studying meaning they are not dependable on your parents whether they are married or not, you may also check with CIC call centre.

Bennie

Mar 11, 2008
Hi, I sponsored my parents who live in England back in 2010 and got the following letter March 12 2015. Am I looking at the 76month before they receive a medical request? I am not sure if I should apply for a super visa in the mean time. I have seen people who have landed after 8 months from LVO, but I have also seen years of waiting from the same office. Any suggestions?

You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. Accordingly, the Application for Permanent
Residence for your relative(s) has been forwarded for further processing.
Should you need to submit additional information or make any further enquiries regarding the
Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s), you may contact the office indicated below
by e-mail, fax, or in writing as follows:
London
High Commission of Canada
Visa Section
Canada House Maison du Canada
Trafalgar Square
London I Londres
SWIY 5BJ

eric leon

Dec 6, 2012
Bennie said:
Hi, I sponsored my parents who live in England back in 2010 and got the following letter March 12 2015. Am I looking at the 76month before they receive a medical request? I am not sure if I should apply for a super visa in the mean time. I have seen people who have landed after 8 months from LVO, but I have also seen years of waiting from the same office. Any suggestions?

You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. Accordingly, the Application for Permanent
Should you need to submit additional information or make any further enquiries regarding the
Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s), you may contact the office indicated below
London
Visa Section
Trafalgar Square
London I Londres
SWIY 5BJ
when u submitted the requested documents or when u got the aor? is any change in ur e case sattus .and one advice u should wait.dont file supervisa.coz cic process fast if u only have parents

siki

Dec 16, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/2010
AOR Received.
12/2014
File Transfer...
02/2015
Med's Request
04/2015
Med's Done....
05/2015
It all depends. 77months is the max time for 80% of the applications . Usually within a year you will get medical request .
Bennie said:

London
Visa Section
Trafalgar Square
London I Londres
SWIY 5BJ

Tp

Star Member
Oct 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2008
Doc's Request.
October 2013
AOR Received.
July 2014
File Transfer...
November 18, 2014
Med's Request
April18, 2015
Med's Done....
May 2015
Passport Req..
Mar 21, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-Apr-2016
starzibal said:
If they are working full time and not studying meaning they are not dependable on your parents whether they are married or not, you may also check with CIC call centre.
Thank you strazibal! They are not studying, I guess they wont be considered dependent. I will try to find definition of dependent on cic website. Does the CIC call centre help answer this type of question? Normally I thought they are not very responsive.

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
After sending the documents in August 2014, now Yesterday got the letter from CIC that application has received and is complete. Now it's in the queue for processing.

Applied in: SEP 2010
Docs Request: July 2014
Docs Submission: August 2014
Confirmation of Application Received and Complete: March 2015

Where I am standing at the moment? Anyone would like to explain this? Thanks!

nitinbali60

Star Member
Jun 8, 2009
user828 said:
^^

Concern is I read now that EDE UPFRONT is for certian family class ( such as spouse ) and not for PARENTS, but does this hold true after the new changes
In the from we got today its checked for

Family (EDE)
Familee (EFC)

Also, is IME actually mentioned in the forms from Delhi, I am looking at the template and its nowhere in there ( unless it's next to APPLICATION on the front page ) which I assumed was for File # such as F00000

I am interested to know from those who got the request from Delhi and got their meds done in Canada, what forms did the DMP fill for them
Hi user828,

I wonder if you could help me make a decision. I see from your timeline that you received medical request for your parents on Jan 28, 2013 but medical's were submitted 10 days before on Jan 18, 2013. Does that mean you had your parents take upfront medicals and CIC accepted it?

In our case, Stage 1 of parents sponsorship is approved (decision made). Now, I am expecting medical request soon for my parents but with my luck it could take forever. I was hoping I could get upfront medicals done for my parents sponsorship application in New Delhi and use the same medicals for their super visa application so they can come here early. I am just not sure if CIC will accept upfront medical for parents sponsorship case. Please advice.

Thanks in advance.

Nitin