+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

parents sponsership joine here

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
eric leon said:
I got u but is someone here on this forum who got visa without sending parents birthcertificate
The old document list used to ask for parent birth certificates, but because so many people could not provide their parent's birth certificate I think the new document list has been reworded so that the parent birth certificate is no longer requested.

The only time you would include your parents certificate now is if you the sponsor were sponsoring your grandparent, for this situation to prove your relationship you need both your certificate and your parent's certificate.

You need to send a document to prove the parent's relationship to the sponsor. NO birth certificate of any parent will ever prove their relationship to their children. A child's birth certificate will however prove their relationship to the parent.

Rest is up to you as to what you send.

Hope this helps

prince nijjar

May 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisuaga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 sept 2010
Doc's Request.
30 july 2014
AOR Received.
9 Dec 2014
File Transfer...
New delhi -25 feb 2015
Med's Request
25 april 2015
Med's Done....
7 may 2015
Passport Req..
28 sept 2015
VISA ISSUED...
7 oct 2015
i have great confusion
can anybody tells why ottawa case processings are so fast comparing to missisagga ???,??
Any reasons ...!!

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
prince nijjar said:
i have great confusion
can anybody tells why ottawa case processings are so fast comparing to missisagga ???,??
Any reasons ...!!
Your question isn't very clear. What sort of application have you filed?

eric leon

Dec 6, 2012
soonihope said:
The old document list used to ask for parent birth certificates, but because so many people could not provide their parent's birth certificate the new document has been reworded so that the parent birth certificate is no longer requested.

The only time you would include your parents certificate now is if you the sponsor were sponsoring your grandparent, for this situation to prove your relationship you need both your certificate and your parent's certificate.

You need to send a document to prove the parent's relationship to the sponsor. NO birth certificate of any parent will ever prove their relationship to their children. A child's birth certificate will however prove their relationship to the parent.

Rest is up to you as to what you send.

Hope this helps
yes coz I dnt have my dad certificate wht about ur case do u send parents certificate

eric leon

Dec 6, 2012
I read on cic website under document checklist dec2013.they write under note if u spounsering mother or father of ur mother and father than u also need to send parents birthcerficate.?

bishoo1

Star Member
Oct 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LA & ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2008
Med's Request
1st Medical November 2012 - Re Medical April 2014
Med's Done....
November 2012 - April 2014
Passport Req..
18th July 2014
VISA ISSUED...
20th August 2014
LANDED..........
30th August 2014
eric leon said:
I read on cic website under document checklist dec2013.they write under note if u spounsering mother or father of ur mother and father than u also need to send parents birthcerficate.?
Well brother get relax do not panic .. i would say just for your self-satisfaction that If you can arrange your father and mothers birth certificate in the given period of CIC which is 90 days then arrange it and send along with your certificate it doesn't matter
its all up to you now , Do not think that it would be late or delay your process if you will send these certificate in 20 to 40 days . you have 90 days so avail this period
If you can arrange it then go for it but if you are try to being lazy that it would take 20 to 40 days to arrange it then do not be lazy for this it would be useful though
If you can not arrange it at all then just send yours only and ask lawyer you dont have fathers certificate .

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
eric leon said:
Yes that is absolutely correct. What you need to understand as I said earlier this is your grandparent. If you are sponsoring the mother of your mother then this is your grandmother and then YES you need your mother's birth certificate to prove your relationship.

I think you need to read that statement on Dec 2013 checklist carefully which you have found.

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
eric leon said:
yes coz I dnt have my dad certificate wht about ur case do u send parents certificate
Tell me how by sending your father's birth certificate you can prove your relationship to him. If the answer is you can't then why are you sending it. No where has it asked for the principal applicants birth certificate. Either your father or mother are the principal applicant. You are the sponsor.

Principal applicant needs to prove relationship to sponsor. ONLY sponsor's birth certificate can prove parent child relationship.

Birth certificate is only asked for the principal applicant to prove the relationship to sponsor.

BethMartin

Jun 29, 2014
Hi Everyone,

I'm looking for Family Class applicants to interview as part of my PhD research at Ryerson University in Toronto. For the last few interviews I’m looking for people who are sponsoring (or have sponsored) parents or grandparents:

The purpose of my study is to examine the Canadian Family Class immigration stream, to determine which aspects of the family class immigration stream work well and which aspects need improvement.

As part of the study I am carrying out interviews in Toronto and Ottawa, and by Skype, with individuals from 30 different families who are applying for reunification through the Canadian family class stream of immigration (or who completed the process in the last five years) about their experiences of the application process.

If you are in the process of sponsoring one or more family members to Canada, or if you completed this process within the last five years, you can participate in this study.

If you agree to participate:

- I will ask you to talk to me about the processes you have already gone through (e.g. approval as a sponsor, approval of family members to be sponsored) and your opinions about different aspects of the program. I will also ask you for basic demographic information about the sponsor and the family member(s) being sponsored (e.g. age range, country of origin, gender).

- The interview will take 30-60 minutes and can be in English, French or Spanish, depending on your choice. We will decide on a location, date and time together. The place we choose should be somewhere where you cannot be seen or heard by other people, but it should not be in a family home. I can also interview you by Skype.

- Any information you give which can identify you personally will be treated as confidential and will be disclosed only with your permission or if required by law. Neither your name nor other identifying information will appear in any written or verbal reports associated with the study. Fictitious or false names will be used instead.

I will compensate you for your time with a gift card of $50 for a grocery store.

If you have any questions or would like to participate in this study please send me a message, or contact me at b22marti@ryerson.ca, or 647 636 9411 (Toronto) / 613 618 5572 (Ottawa).

This study has been reviewed and approved by the Research Ethics Board, Ryerson University (and this post was approved in advance by the moderators of this forum).

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this.

Beth

Beth Martin, M.S.W.
PhD Candidate, Policy Studies (Immigration policy)
Ryerson University, Toronto
b22marti @ ryerson.ca
647 636 9411 (Toronto)/ 613 618 5572 (Ottawa)

abhi292000

Feb 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
20.June.2022
Doc's Request.
not yet
Hi,

I want to apply super visa for my mom and dad

now the prb is they dont have birth certificate or marriage certificate as well...but they have Indian Paspport which can prove their DOB

also they dont have any property under their name ,,only my mom has FD that too joined with my sis but my dad doesn't have anything under his name...

i m very worried dont know what to do please advise me people help me

Thanks
Abhishek

prince nijjar

May 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisuaga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 sept 2010
Doc's Request.
30 july 2014
AOR Received.
9 Dec 2014
File Transfer...
New delhi -25 feb 2015
Med's Request
25 april 2015
Med's Done....
7 may 2015
Passport Req..
28 sept 2015
VISA ISSUED...
7 oct 2015
i have great confusion
can anybody tells why ottawa case processings are so fast comparing to missisagga ,in family sponsership .... Ottawa family case done in 5 years ..but missga hv to wait for 6-7 yeras ??
Any reasons ...!!

eric leon

Dec 6, 2012
prince nijjar said:
i have great confusion
can anybody tells why ottawa case processings are so fast comparing to missisagga ,in family sponsership .... Ottawa family case done in 5 years ..but missga hv to wait for 6-7 yeras ??
Any reasons ...!!
when will u send back ur request document and forms to cic back?

prince nijjar

May 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Missisuaga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 sept 2010
Doc's Request.
30 july 2014
AOR Received.
9 Dec 2014
File Transfer...
New delhi -25 feb 2015
Med's Request
25 april 2015
Med's Done....
7 may 2015
Passport Req..
28 sept 2015
VISA ISSUED...
7 oct 2015
eric leon said:
when will u send back ur request document and forms to cic back?
In next 10 days .!!