AOR Received.
12/2014
File Transfer...
02/2015
Med's Request
04/2015
Med's Done....
05/2015
Hello. I need some advise. I have the GCMS notes from CIC and I just saw that my mom's name has a one letter spelling mistake. any suggestions what should I do ? I just got a document request letter and Im just collecting more documents

Rana93

Star Member
Mar 2, 2012
App. Filed.......
May 2022
The call centre is fully aware of the missing steps.Call and provide your email address they will send it to
you the same time that you are on the phone.

mehuls

Star Member
Jan 8, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2014 (Submitted Nov 2014)
AOR Received.
Mar 2015
File Transfer...
Nov 2015
Med's Request
Nov 2015
Med's Done....
Dec 2015
Passport Req..
Apr 2016
amar_bhatia said:
We applied in July 2010, still have not received the 90 day letter. Called CIC help desk and they have no idea if letters were sent beyond May28th processing date. Many people in the forum have received the letters until 2011. What is the best way to resolve this with CIC? Is there someone else in a similar situation?
I have also not received any latter from CIC about document request. I have applied in July 2010.

Deep31

Oct 31, 2013
TORONTO, ONTARIO
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB-2009
Doc's Request.
NOV-2012
File Transfer...
MAY-2012
Med's Request
NOV-2012, Remeds (Issued & Missed) - FEB 2014
Med's Done....
DEC-2012, Remeds (Submitted Late) - JUNE 2014
Interview........
SEEMS WAIVED..
Passport Req..
NOV-2012
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING...
LANDED..........
WILL POST SOON...
Hey Guys!

We got our passports back today. Visa for Mom, Dad, and a dependent brother. Lucky to reunite with my family once again. I heartly thank CanadaVisa community and all senior members for all the support and help in our ups and downs. I wish everyone the best of luck and success for all the stages in their application. Just be patient, Have faith and keep your hopes alive. Its not far when you will reunite with your families. Its a lovely feeling. I'm extremely happy, Can't ask for more. GOD IS GREAT. :D :D :D :D :D

Applied 2010

Star Member
May 12, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2010
Doc's Request.
30 July 2014
AOR Received.
Received on 23 Jan 2015 (Letter dated 13 Jan 2015)
File Transfer...
On March 31, 2015 Singapore
amar_bhatia said:
We applied in July 2010, still have not received the 90 day letter. Called CIC help desk and they have no idea if letters were sent beyond May28th processing date. Many people in the forum have received the letters until 2011. What is the best way to resolve this with CIC? Is there someone else in a similar situation?
U are the same to me. I also was July 2010 and did not receive yet. Which province do u live? I live in Calgary.

Jennelyn.P

Jan 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2, 2008
Doc's Request.
Sept 2013
Med's Done....
June 13, 2014
Deep31 said:
Hey Guys!

We got our passports back today. Visa for Mom, Dad, and a dependent brother. Lucky to reunite with my family once again. I heartly thank CanadaVisa community and all senior members for all the support and help in our ups and downs. I wish everyone the best of luck and success for all the stages in their application. Just be patient, Have faith and keep your hopes alive. Its not far when you will reunite with your families. Its a lovely feeling. I'm extremely happy, Can't ask for more. GOD IS GREAT. :D :D :D :D :D
Congratulations Deep31! By the way, how long did you wait from the time you've got a DECISION MADE until the pp's and visa reach you?

Deep31

Oct 31, 2013
TORONTO, ONTARIO
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB-2009
Doc's Request.
NOV-2012
File Transfer...
MAY-2012
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
SEEMS WAIVED..
Passport Req..
NOV-2012
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING...
LANDED..........
WILL POST SOON...
Jennelyn.P said:
Congratulations Deep31! By the way, how long did you wait from the time you've got a DECISION MADE until the pp's and visa reach you?
We got "DECISION MADE" ON Wednesday July 30, 2014 and received PASSPORTS WITH VISA on Friday August 01, 2014. Our wait time in between was just 2 DAYS.

Cgill

Sep 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2011
Doc's Request.
July 2015
AOR Received.
Oct 2015
File Transfer...
June 2016
Med's Request
June 2016
Med's Done....
Oct 2016
Passport Req..
Dec 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2016
LANDED..........
Jan 2017
Hi Guys,

I want to know that do how we are getting request for option - c(2010 and 2011 applicants) from CIC By email or post?

Thanks

helping canadian

Aug 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Deep31 said:
Hey Guys!

hello deep 31 one last question before u depart to canada information about dependent. Age when u applied. And was under 22 when applied. Amd has they asked continue study.

bishoo1

Star Member
Oct 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LA & ISBD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2008
Med's Request
1st Medical November 2012 - Re Medical April 2014
Med's Done....
November 2012 - April 2014
Passport Req..
18th July 2014
VISA ISSUED...
20th August 2014
LANDED..........
30th August 2014
Deep31 said:
Hey Guys!

Many many congrats brother so happy for you and i can't even imagine your happiness :) finally your wait is over and wish you very happy life and be united forever with your family ahead
Please do pray for us too :):)

soonihope

Champion Member
May 18, 2013
Cgill said:
Hi Guys,

I want to know that do how we are getting request for option - c(2010 and 2011 applicants) from CIC By email or post?

Thanks
You will need original C printout which will come in the post. If your application was sent in June 2011, you need to request on phone C printout for the Tax year 2010 and 2011 to be mailed to you.C printout is not from CIC but CRA.

Deep31

Oct 31, 2013
TORONTO, ONTARIO
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB-2009
Doc's Request.
NOV-2012
File Transfer...
MAY-2012
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
SEEMS WAIVED..
Passport Req..
NOV-2012
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING...
LANDED..........
WILL POST SOON...
helping canadian said:
hello deep 31 one last question before u depart to canada information about dependent. Age when u applied. And was under 22 when applied. Amd has they asked continue study.
Hi Helping Canadian, Our Application filed date was FEB 2009, Age of dependent at that time was 19. They asked us a list of documents just once, that included supporting documents for continue study for dependent, Documents to prove relationship between family members, and also were requested our FIRST MEDICAL and PCC. They never asked us again for documents to prove continue study for dependent child.

Deep31

Oct 31, 2013
TORONTO, ONTARIO
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB-2009
Doc's Request.
NOV-2012
File Transfer...
MAY-2012
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
SEEMS WAIVED..
Passport Req..
NOV-2012
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING...
LANDED..........
WILL POST SOON...
bishoo1 said:
Many many congrats brother so happy for you and i can't even imagine your happiness :) finally your wait is over and wish you very happy life and be united forever with your family ahead
Please do pray for us too :):)
Thanks Bishoo1 for all the wishes, This forum really helped me alot in getting the things done. I really hope and pray that god give you and the rest of the forum members strength to get thru this hard time.