Interview........
DONT KNOW
Passport Req..
JUNE 2013
VISA ISSUED...
DONT KNOW
vansh333 said:
Hey firdausi how r u??
Wat is da status? Have u got medical received or nt nw??
still the same..

1. We Recieved your application on....
2. we started processing your file on 27 march 2014.

vansh333

May 2, 2013
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
april 2009
Doc's Request.
march 2012
File Transfer...
feb 2013
Med's Request
30 dec 2013
Med's Done....
7 jan 2014 additional test on 12 april 2014 , status change ' medical received' on 2 may 2014..
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
15 nov 2014
VISA ISSUED...
26 nov 2014
LANDED..........
7 January
firdausi said:
still the same..

Datz grt news ... All da best

vansh333

May 2, 2013
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
april 2009
Doc's Request.
march 2012
File Transfer...
feb 2013
Med's Request
30 dec 2013
Med's Done....
7 jan 2014 additional test on 12 april 2014 , status change ' medical received' on 2 may 2014..
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
15 nov 2014
VISA ISSUED...
26 nov 2014
LANDED..........
7 January
firdausi said:
still the same..

Datz grt news ... All da best

PUE37

Jan 19, 2014
Gill kaur said:
Hii eveyone !!! Done with remedicals ... One thing i want to ask we were without pp so submiited xerox of adar card fr two of us and xerox of PAN card fr my mother but now i noticed on dt card in dob instead 0f 15 5 is written and in fathers name last alphabet is missing. Is there anything serious to call physician back ? But the pic and signature on card are similar as on other documemt pp or others. Plz advice. Thanks.
hey, thats good with remedicals , im also going for remedicals on the 15th,( first medicals done in dec 2012) . Was just wondering what is ur ecas status and if your passports and other docs are with cic? And in my opinion the dob and name spelling should be the same for all your id proofs whether passports, adhar card or pan card.

Gill kaur

Star Member
Aug 7, 2013
a31 said:
@ gill kaur what ur remedical include i mean did u had only x ray or laboratory tests also?
Its just xray fr me along with height weight and vision check and ecg fr my father and serum creatinine fr my mother in addition.

Gill kaur

Star Member
Aug 7, 2013
PUE37 said:
hey, thats good with remedicals , im also going for remedicals on the 15th,( first medicals done in dec 2012) . Was just wondering what is ur ecas status and if your passports and other docs are with cic? And in my opinion the dob and name spelling should be the same for all your id proofs whether passports, adhar card or pan card.
Yup r pps are with them and ecas is same since last year that is application received on 25 march 2008 , processing started on 2 jan 2013 and medical result received .

User2014

Apr 13, 2014
Hi All,

I have few questions regarding my parents sponsorship case:

1. My parents medical got expired Jan 2014 and so far I have not heard from the Canadian Embassy to renew the medical, has anyone had similar experience.... do we need to get our medical renew ourselves or should we wait for the Embassy to contact us.

2. Does anyone is aware of a case where immigration file was approved even though medical was expired?

3. My father has Parkinson's would this be a concern for VISA OFFICER to reject his file..... according to information I received (under Right of Information Act) he did passed the medical.

4. I filed for my Parents Immigration (Sponsorship) Oct. 2007 and the file is currently in Islamabad (Pakistan) since April 2012. I personally know few people who applied for their parents sponsorship pretty much the same timeline and their parents are already in Canada. Not sure why they are treating my parents file differently .... the only thing I can think of is that my father is Parkinson's patient.

5. Since the sponsorship process is taking forever therefore I am exploring to apply for SUPERVISA..... does anyone know whether SUPERVISA APPLICATION have any impact on the current sponsorship application, would it nullify Sponsorship file?

6. Would it be advisable to get a Immigration Consultant? If yes do anyone know some good consultant in GTA.

Any help or advise will be highly appreciated.

Many thanks.

a31

Star Member
Mar 19, 2013
Gill kaur said:
Its just xray fr me along with height weight and vision check and ecg fr my father and serum creatinine fr my mother in addition.
ecg n serum creatinine were mentioned in the letter or physician told u to do so

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
User2014 said:
Hi All,

I have few questions regarding my parents sponsorship case:

1. My parents medical got expired Jan 2014 and so far I have not heard from the Canadian Embassy to renew the medical, has anyone had similar experience.... do we need to get our medical renew ourselves or should we wait for the Embassy to contact us.

You have to wait for remedical request or they can extend for 3 months but if it hasn't happened then dont think it will. My personal suggestion is to get it done if you have UCI # but it depends on doc if they accept w/o official request

2. Does anyone is aware of a case where immigration file was approved even though medical was expired?

Not possible, you have to land before meds expire

3. My father has Parkinson's would this be a concern for VISA OFFICER to reject his file..... according to information I received (under Right of Information Act) he did passed the medical.

Then it shouldn't be issue since meds were passed

4. I filed for my Parents Immigration (Sponsorship) Oct. 2007 and the file is currently in Islamabad (Pakistan) since April 2012. I personally know few people who applied for their parents sponsorship pretty much the same timeline and their parents are already in Canada. Not sure why they are treating my parents file differently .... the only thing I can think of is that my father is Parkinson's patient.

The timeline with first in first out was outta the window when they bundled all apps in 2011

5. Since the sponsorship process is taking forever therefore I am exploring to apply for SUPERVISA..... does anyone know whether SUPERVISA APPLICATION have any impact on the current sponsorship application, would it nullify Sponsorship file?

No, but no point doing it now since they will be here and passport request will be back home, someone has to go and drop-wait-pick-passport from Pakistan else mailing it is a risky thing and getting it back via mail is riskier

6. Would it be advisable to get a Immigration Consultant? If yes do anyone know some good consultant in GTA.

No need at this point, keep ordering GCMS ( ATIP Notes ) , every month ( no impact or delay on file )

Any help or advise will be highly appreciated.

Many thanks.
See reply

JattInCanada

Star Member
Aug 14, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2007
Doc's Request.
Nov 2011
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
02 June 2013
Med's Done....
05 June 2013
Interview........
Ecase Status In process..... 26 March 2014 ... Decision made 4 April 2014
Passport Req..
02 June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Ecase Status In process----->26 March 2014 ..... Decision made--------->4 April 2014.........Received call from VFS office to collect Passports------> 10 April 2014.
LANDED..........
26/04/2014
firdausi said:
still the same..

Congrats & good luck

JattInCanada

Star Member
Aug 14, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2007
Doc's Request.
Nov 2011
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
02 June 2013
Med's Done....
05 June 2013
Interview........
Ecase Status In process..... 26 March 2014 ... Decision made 4 April 2014
Passport Req..
02 June 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Ecase Status In process----->26 March 2014 ..... Decision made--------->4 April 2014.........Received call from VFS office to collect Passports------> 10 April 2014.
LANDED..........
26/04/2014
nas278 said:
Hi Everyone I am new to this form... I have a question and good new!!!
My Timeline
Applied Jun 2008
Transferred Nov 2012
Medical, Pcc and passport request Jun 2013
Medical Done Jun 2013
Passport and Pcc Aug 2013
Request passport back in Dec 2013
File went in Process Mar 26 2014
Decision Made April 12 2014

This was updated today. Is it standard that it says they will contact concerning this decision.

A decision has been made on (DADS NAME HERE) application. The office will contact (DADS NAME HERE)concerning this decision.

I requested my passport to be returned to parents back in Dec 2013 as my parents live in Middle east. Now since the decision have been made, are they going to send me email asking to submit the passport or do I have to contact them. So far I did not receive any email from consulate. Thank you for your help.....
Its good news visas r issued

Asemanc

Mar 12, 2014
Hi

My parents application is in ankara office since Aug/2013 and on their ( E case ) shows we satarted your application on march 2014 !

is any one knows when they will ask for medical from my parenets ?

please share your experience .

Thanks