File Transfer...
May 11,2012- LVO India, Aor from ind June 28,2012
Med's Request
November 26 2012
Med's Done....
December 12 2012, medical rec on 11 april 2013
Passport Req..
November 26 2012, sent on 27 dec
Congratulation to sidhu ;top1;and Tony Pattie for decision made atlesst some pplaregetting visa happy for u but sad for us who are still waiting we must have done some bad karma that we r still waiting font know when god will be happy just trying keep faith alive hope to see good news for fellow members good luck to u all

mp inquiry was standard. Reply that officer is working on file order gcms notes today again let see if they touched my file

Pari4u

Jan 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 5, 2011
AOR Received.
April 24,2012
File Transfer...
May 11,2012- LVO India, Aor from ind June 28,2012
Med's Request
November 26 2012
Med's Done....
December 12 2012, medical rec on 11 april 2013
Passport Req..
November 26 2012, sent on 27 dec
a31 said:
Hi friends my uncle got remedical ,thy askd them to do chest xray for all 4 membrs n serum ceritinine test for parents,thy hv to submit remdical in 15 days ,2008 app,two dependents,uncle is retired police officer ,had interview last year in nov
how old are the dependant and when did their medical expire did they call them or just sent mail for request

tony.patti

Star Member
Sep 21, 2012
Pari4u said:
Congratulation to sidhu ;top1;and Tony Pattie for decision made atlesst some pplaregetting visa happy for u but sad for us who are still waiting we must have done some bad karma that we r still waiting font know when god will be happy just trying keep faith alive hope to see good news for fellow members good luck to u all

mp inquiry was standard. Reply that officer is working on file order gcms notes today again let see if they touched my file
Thanks Pari. I can see how you feel. hopefully you hear good news soon.

itslaeq

Nov 26, 2011
Thompson MB
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06 Mar 2015
Doc's Request.
13 Jan 2016
AOR Received.
06 May 2015
File Transfer...
19 May 2015
Med's Request
18 Mar 2016 (Remedical)
Med's Done....
28 Mar 2016 (Remedical)
Sent an enquiry email to NDVO last night and got a reply in the morning. They said our file is awaiting RPRF payment and asked to send them a copy of the payment receipt asap. They never actually asked for RPRF in the last two years. I sent this in 2011 but I can understand, just like the PCC from Ireland, it might be on the old file. I replied back with a scanned copy of the receipt and sent a courier as well. Lets see what will come next 8)

a31

Star Member
Mar 19, 2013
@Pari one dependent is 27 n her bro is 25 now ,there medical experied in Nov 2013 yesterday thy got email for remedical

helping canadian

Aug 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
itslaeq said:
Sent an enquiry email to NDVO last night and got a reply in the morning. They said our file is awaiting RPRF payment and asked to send them a copy of the payment receipt asap. They never actually asked for RPRF in the last two years. I sent this in 2011 but I can understand, just like the PCC from Ireland, it might be on the old file. I replied back with a scanned copy of the receipt and sent a courier as well. Lets see what will come next 8)
what a magic u have written that u got replied so quickly and where u had mafe inquiry

top1

Sep 24, 2013
marvy said:
top1 said:
Here is our time line. Today Ecas shows Decision Made.

1.We received your application for permanent residence on Mar 3, 2009.

2.We started processing your application on December 1, 2013.

3.Medical results have been received.

4.A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

Any idea how long it takes to get passport back.

Thanks

Hi first let me say congratulations. Can you tell me what visa office and when you had your meds and passport request. I just completed my medicals but have not received any request for additional doc and pcc as yet.
hi Marvy
Thanks. Visa office is New Delhi. we got meds and pc request together. God bless u.

itslaeq

Nov 26, 2011
Thompson MB
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06 Mar 2015
Doc's Request.
13 Jan 2016
AOR Received.
06 May 2015
File Transfer...
19 May 2015
Med's Request
18 Mar 2016 (Remedical)
Med's Done....
28 Mar 2016 (Remedical)
helping canadian said:
what a magic u have written that u got replied so quickly and where u had mafe inquiry
Lol. I sent an email mentioning the expiry of our medicals and reminded that this is our second medical and our application has been with CIC for 6 years and 9 months. I asked them to look into this for us.

sidhu10

Star Member
Oct 16, 2013
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2008
Med's Request
26-11-2012, 26-01-2014
Med's Done....
22-12-2012, remeds-01-02-2014
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
26-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
in-process(06-12-2013),,DM(24-03-2014)
LANDED..........
hoping to be sooooon...
hi..today we got emal for remeds.. :) but we didnt recieve any request for new PCC or other documents..also we didnt recieve our passports back..
So..should we gor to physicians for remeds directly or wait for our passports(i dnt think they will send)..
there is no information in the email regarding request of any oyher documents or pcc..
pls reply??

layla.bee

Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013
AOR Received.
Dec 2013
IELTS Request
Not Req'd
File Transfer...
Jan 2014
Med's Request
Jun 25, 2015
Med's Done....
Jun 26, 2015
Interview........
N/A, Addition Doc Request: Jul24, Doc sent and rec'd by CIC: Aug 14, 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
Suin said:
Congratulations, layla.bee! :) When did you send the requested documents to Mississauga?

London office is showing slightly longer processing times than Islamabad ones http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/fc-parents.asp

But I'm pretty sure that your application should be processed faster otherwise why the CIC should've sent your application to London office to reduce the backlog?
Thanks Suin. I applied for sponsorship in Dec 2009, doc req't came in Aug 2013, and AOR in Nov. I received letter for decision two days ago.

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
sidhu10 said:
hi..today we got emal for remeds.. :) but we didnt recieve any request for new PCC or other documents..also we didnt recieve our passports back..
So..should we gor to physicians for remeds directly or wait for our passports(i dnt think they will send)..
there is no information in the email regarding request of any oyher documents or pcc..
pls reply??
They don't send PP back for all remeds, there was another user "sakamath" here who git it done w/o passports return. There are other ID options in India but DMP would have previous record so get it done ASAP
They don't ask for re-PCC if not necessary

sidhu1982

Star Member
Aug 25, 2012
Visa Office......
New Delhi
sidhu10 said:
pls reply??
congrats buddy, get your remedical done , it usually take 2-3 months after remeds to get decision made.

BTW if you are in Delhi DO NOT go to Maxx for medicals, they are money hungry tards and they will delay your medicals beyond your wildest imagination to squeeze every penny out of you. go to a govt hospital

sidhu1982

Star Member
Aug 25, 2012
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Gill kaur said:
And one thing more is decision made within medical validity period of one year or aftrr that in extention period . Your father served where ...in punjab or somewhere else and in which unit?
Gill, my dad served almost all over India (From Kashmir to Punjab to Assam to Chennai). i cannot disclose the unit or bureau per say, we never got any interview or any additional documents requests as such from new delhi.
we did the medicals in July 2013 so its within the one year validity period. i am expecting the visa to be dated till July 2014

SusanG

Apr 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi or Moscow ??
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2009
Doc's Request.
02-08-2013
File Transfer...
08-04-2013
mehuls said:
Any one got document request who filed in or after July 2010. It has been more than 3 Years and 7 month and I haven't got document request. I just worried that how long it will take to start the process?

What do you think how long it will take to finish this process who filed after June/July 2010?

Any reply on this will be appreciated...
CIC received my parents in law application in Jun 2010 and we did n't get any thing yet :(