+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

parents sponsership joine here

belize

Dec 19, 2013
Dear all my friends,
I am applying my parents as sponsor by next month, and I have sister she is around 30 year of age, and completely depend on my parents, and not taking any medicine or any problem but stay home and helping my mom walk around doing everything her own, so I have to include her in my parents application as a depended. Please advise what problem we could face person has cerebral palsy issues, in medical and what kind of proof I have to show them that she is complete depend on my parents. Please give me your advise which is very special for our family. Thank you in advance.

eric leon

Dec 6, 2012
XDBOY said:
i send them mine educational documents, well yes 99.9% u will get visas
one more question buddy.when u give ur package to vfs they reopen the package and check?? or they send ur documents and passports in their own envelopes???

XDBOY

Star Member
Jun 13, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st May 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 2011
AOR Received.
16th March 2013
File Transfer...
Dec 2012
Med's Request
3rd May 2013
Med's Done....
14th June 2013
Passport Req..
3rd May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
In-Proccess: 20 Nov 2013, Decision Made: 09 Jan 2014, VISA STAMPED ON: 6th Jan 2014
LANDED..........
2nd Feb 2014
eric leon said:
one more question buddy.when u give ur package to vfs they reopen the package and check?? or they send ur documents and passports in their own envelopes???
sorry, well they did chk everything and put that package into a bag

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
itslaeq said:
Congratulations. Great news!
sidhu10 said:
Congratulations once again...
When does the visa expire???
nabeel said:
@ user828
Congratulations bro. :-*.....and stay touched with us here everyday and pray harder for us all......InshAllah u will be able to complete ur dream soon.....
manukhan said:
Congrats great news!
glittershine said:
Congrats...am so happy for you. How long have they given you the window to land?
so apparently you will be making another trip to India to pick up the passports?
205 said:
congratss...congratsss...congratss...
Suin said:
Congratulations! I'm so happy to hear these updates from you! :)
Thanks a lot everyone, visa was stamped on 3rd Jan and valid till 21st Feb 2014 ( a day before medical expires - which is different from medical done btw )

I wish everyone a speedy processing time, we have no choice but to wait

Congrats XBODY, from whom we have learnt that we can use VFS as courier option even if CIC doesn't say so

An interesting point that I emailed ND last night ( before I got the news that PP arrived ) and they replied that its sent to VFS and to check on their website - which requires receipt no. But we never used VFS, so I am assuming ND sends all packages to VFS who then dispatches via regular mail to others, and for those who used them is an instant pick up option

This is just an assumption, but its better to use them

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
vickylabana92 said:
We received your application for permanent residence on December 23, 2008.

We started processing your application on August 2, 2013.

Medical results have been received.

Is anybody on the same boat our medical expiring next week
Parents passport in new delhi since 1year and i am still in canada as i did not submit my passport becoz of my job i am here on 3 year post grad workpermit so the agent in delhi said they will send me passport request when our file will on the final review and then u come back back and submit the passport
Can anyone help me that can i send it from here or i should go back and there is no request since 1 year
Lots like you in the same boat, best to order notes ( see my signature )

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
nadeem55 said:
Just wanted to ask is there cap of 5000 for 2014 for parent sponsorship has already reached?

From where we could check?

I'm planning to sponsor for my mother (father died 3 years ago)
No one knows but do it as quick as possible

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Etobocoke, H&C Grounds
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
24-02-2015, PR Card Received: 02-04-2015
sungeus said:
Thanks Suin, I will look forward to the checklist that you will send. I see that you have filed application in May 2010, have you heard back since the document request?

I will also have to figure out a way for Option C, the preceding year to filing the application, I was residing in US, and hence, I wrote in application then, that I do not have Option C to provide. May be a letter explaining things would suffice.

that is the exact one we received - the updated version of the document request.

"http://s926.photobucket.com/user/geforce2182/embed/slideshow/"

thank you geforce82! :)

In regards to your concerns about the Option C for the year preceding your application -
I guess you are the sponsor. Do you have the co-signer? If you don't, it will be difficult for you to prove your sponsorship eligibility without Canadian income as the foreign income is not counted towards the income requirements for sponsorship.

zahramer

Jul 9, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2008
Med's Request
05-2013
Med's Done....
13-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Fingers crossed 20-01-2014
LANDED..........
Not until June
XDBOY said:
here is one more twist , maybe visa was stamped on 6th or 7th of jan and vfs office recieved it on 8th of jan 2014 , but somehow we missed their call or mayb they didnt contact. moreover the cic agent who updates case information took time to update it, i chked our vfs passport tracking No# and it says:

Your Passport Status:
Note: Should you wish to get your passport collected by your representative, you are required to handover a authority letter duly signed by you along with a photo Identity proof of your representative(i.e. Driving license, Passport, or PAN card).

now suggest me wat to do , should we collect this morning coz they have off on sat/sundays, n also how long these visas will be valid
Congrats XDBOY,

It is great news that you received your passport... I feel a bit positive now a bit less panic as my timeline is a week after yours (mine went in process on 28th Nov).. I need my passport back so desperately now that I just cannot sleep or eat. Truthfully never understood the importance of my passport being with me as I have since the last 6 months when it has been away.. UK visa expiring in 13 days :'(

Everyone please pray from me

Fingers crossed!!!

Many many hearty congratulations once again....

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
nabeel said:
yup ur right due to his dad have super visa. it seems this is reason y his file transferred to OTT/p and fingerprints......
remember in ur prayers and stay touched....
thanx
Nabeel, your and my timeline are bit similar, havent heard anything after sending education updates and asking letter of fairness from ISB for dependent over 22 for education. I ordered gcms notes a month ago just shows that they will review the docs i sent now i order another notes last week so lets see. how many dependent do you have and their age? i have 2, one is under and other is over 22 + parents.

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
@user828 and Xbody big congrats and very happy for you man.
looks like the forum revived again!!!!!!!!!
hope we hear good news this year from Islamabad :)

mani12

Jun 13, 2013
Hi ...I got our gcms notes..... we are 5 members in the file.... form4 of us it says medicals passed..but for onemof my sister it says medicals sent.... I am wondering what does it mean?? did they havnt got her medicals..or there is some problem in her medicals... just confused.... plzz if anybody can help me with that ?????

Pari4u

Jan 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 5, 2011
AOR Received.
April 24,2012
File Transfer...
May 11,2012- LVO India, Aor from ind June 28,2012
Med's Request
November 26 2012
Med's Done....
December 12 2012, medical rec on 11 april 2013
Passport Req..
November 26 2012, sent on 27 dec
user828 said:
You know the funny thing about ecas is, I was seeing that In-Process for so long, the mind used to read that line all the time - so this morning, with my one eye open ( the 1st thing b4 doing anything is to check ECAS and then go to the bathroom )
So I opened the site, click my roboform toolbar to autofill and yet again see IN-PROCESS but I always click on it to see any change in comments. So nothing happened, and I went to wash my face and while brushing, I got this image that I read a decision has been made, we sent letter...I paused for like 2 secs and then realized, why would IN_PROCESS have words like decision made, I ran back to the PC and with my EYES WIDE OPEN, and the toothpaste dripping, I see Decision Made. I was shouting but no one could understand me, this was 6:30 in the morning, I really felt like slipping some brandy in my coffee but will buy a nice champagne buttle for this evening[/b]

Hahah I know that's what happend when I saw medical received that's the human nature we trive for things so badly that we forget everything
Well congratulation for the passport hope you and your mother reunite soon
And keep u r posting flowing they give us hope

Pari4u

Jan 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 5, 2011
AOR Received.
April 24,2012
File Transfer...
May 11,2012- LVO India, Aor from ind June 28,2012
Med's Request
November 26 2012
Med's Done....
December 12 2012, medical rec on 11 april 2013
Passport Req..
November 26 2012, sent on 27 dec
Well got the gcms nots today no updates same as it was before they didn't touch the file zinc September no due date or next officer name only in dis division that's all so my hope for visa before medical expire is not going to happen lookes like 2 medical more likely they haven't even decided the elgibilty yet so year pass with no news just disappointed :(
Just loosing hope but keeping my faith in my god sai that things will workout keep faith just the write time is not came yet there will be a perfect day and everything will be ok
Be patient and humble om sai

Tp

Star Member
Oct 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2008
Doc's Request.
October 2013
AOR Received.
July 2014
File Transfer...
November 18, 2014
Med's Request
April18, 2015
Med's Done....
May 2015
Passport Req..
Mar 21, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-Apr-2016
Happy 2014 to all. Some positive news of getting visa, congratulations and happy union with your precious families.!
Question; My additional documents package was received on dec 4, 2013 as per courier receipt electronic signature on Canada post. Should I expect to receive acknowledgement of receipt from cic around mid feb, it will be 10 weeks by then? Appreciate your reply, thanks.

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
Tp said:
Happy 2014 to all. Some positive news of getting visa, congratulations and happy union with your precious families.!
Question; My additional documents package was received on dec 4, 2013 as per courier receipt electronic signature on Canada post. Should I expect to receive acknowledgement of receipt from cic around mid feb, it will be 10 weeks by then? Appreciate your reply, thanks.
They send acknowledgment letter ( some get via email ) and then the office, CPP-O or LVO, but you are a Aug 2008 Applicant? how come you got doc request so late? all older apps got in Nov, 11