Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Dec 2011
Med's Done....
Dec 2011
Passport Req..
Dec 2011
hello guys

I am really fed up with the system. I have visited my MP couple days ago to make another inquiry & now he is saying that since CIC ND processing time is 59 months so we should leave them alone & wait another 2 years.

he refused to accept that 2008 cases has been approved & applicants has landed in Canada.

completely fed up don't know what to do. should I consult a lawyer and appeal through him?

Thepas

Star Member
Aug 8, 2013
Alberta, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-March-2010
Doc's Request.
06-August-2013 Sent 19 Aug 13 Delivered 22Aug13
AOR Received.
30-March-2010
File Transfer...
23-oct-2013 to LVO
Med's Request
31-Dec-2013( Sent to different email address)
Med's Done....
05-March-2014 Recvd by CHCND 10-03-2014
aadi said:
hello guys

I am really fed up with the system. I have visited my MP couple days ago to make another inquiry & now he is saying that since CIC ND processing time is 59 months so we should leave them alone & wait another 2 years.

he refused to accept that 2008 cases has been approved & applicants has landed in Canada.

completely fed up don't know what to do. should I consult a lawyer and appeal through him?
Dont vote him next time

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
aadi said:
hello guys

Vow, he's even worse than mine ( actually they did better this time )

Never go back to MP - useless - actually in this case, my MP doesnt email ND with Subject: MP Inquiry, while some do get good responses - my MP goes via someone in Ottawa who can log in the system and see details

YYZguy416

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
Hi guys. What do you think will happen when they re-open the PGP program in 4 months and accept 5,000 new applications? Do you think those new applications will be put in queue and will be processed only after all of the current backlog is cleared? Or will they process the new applications concurrently with the existing applications? If it is the latter then some of the PGP quota will be allocated to the new applications, which will further delay the existing applications.

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
YYZguy416 said:
Hi guys. What do you think will happen when they re-open the PGP program in 4 months and accept 5,000 new applications? Do you think those new applications will be put in queue and will be processed only after all of the current backlog is cleared? Or will they process the new applications concurrently with the existing applications? If it is the latter then some of the PGP quota will be allocated to the new applications, which will further delay the existing applications.
Well, they pretty good in taking everything $N and very slow in giving it OUT

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Etobocoke, H&C Grounds
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
24-02-2015, PR Card Received: 02-04-2015
YYZguy416 said:
It's unfair to start accepting new applications while the old backlog is not cleared yet. How come 2014 applicant will get visa before 2007 & 2008 ones?

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
Suin said:
It's unfair to start accepting new applications while the old backlog is not cleared yet. How come 2014 applicant will get visa before 2007 & 2008 ones?
Coz they have to go via stringent rules, and only 5K - which is like luck of the draw since it will be filled on Day 1

YYZguy416

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
I am afraid that it will be like the Federal Skilled Worker program. They gave priority to new applications, and the old applications took many more years to process.

user828 said:
Coz they have to go via stringent rules, and only 5K - which is like luck of the draw since it will be filled on Day 1

helping canadian

Aug 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HELLO AAADI I WANT ONE HELP IF U CAN PLS/////
CAN U PLS SHARE US YOUR COMPLETE TIMELINE MEANS
WHEN U APPLIED
WHEN UR FILE TRANSFFERED
AND UR TRAVEL HISTORY BCS I THINK IN THIS FORUM NO ONE IS THERE WHOSE MEDICAL IS YET EXPIRED
I MEAN IF THEY REQUEST MEDICAL AND PASSPORT THEN U ARE ABOUT TO HAVE DECISION MADE WHTIN ONE YEAR ..
SO I AM LITTLE BIT WORRIED BY READING UR CASE WHY THEY HAD EXPIRED UR MEDICALL CAN U PLS TEL ME
THANKS

helping canadian

Aug 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello INLAW:
why u had finger prints can u pls share with uss?????????

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
user828 said:
It means that they will accept 5K less of those who are in the backlog... Just curious - where the CIC is planning to process those new applications - in Ottawa or will send them to the local offices to add even more backlogs?

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
Suin said:
It means that they will accept 5K less of those who are in the backlog... Just curious - where the CIC is planning to process those new applications - in Ottawa or will send them to the local offices to add even more backlogs?
Truth be told, the fairness factor was outta the window when they bundled everything last year and sent files to CPP-O ( dont buy the BS of str8 forward files ) - and late 2009 apps were getting visas before 2007/2008

Who knows what process they have, I am sure they will take the fees and put these 5K in a pile somewhere

Bottom line is this country doesn't want parents, they prefer you get them on Supervisa and pay the insurance. Their culture and attitude towards parents is different from what we see in asia

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
user828 said:
Truth be told, the fairness factor was outta the window when they bundled everything last year and sent files to CPP-O ( dont buy the BS of str8 forward files ) - and late 2009 apps were getting visas before 2007/2008

Who knows what process they have, I am sure they will take the fees and put these 5K in a pile somewhere

Bottom line is this country doesn't want parents, they prefer you get them on Supervisa and pay the insurance. Their culture and attitude towards parents is different from what we see in asia
You are completely right on this - I can see this local attitude every day... It's totally unacceptable for people like us who were brought up with respecting and cherishing their parents all the life through.

vickylabana92

Jul 22, 2011
My visa offfice is new delhi

My ecas shows 3 lines and is in process

1. We recieved your application for pr on december 23 2008

2. We started processing your application on august 2 2013

3. Medical results have been received

I am the dependent on the file and i am in canada on my post grad work permit and when they asked to submit the passport i couldnt submit my passport due to my job so i went and told them abt this in cic new delhi and they told me to submit my parent passport and when our case will be on final review they will ask for my passport. So i need help abt whats happening and what will happen.

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
YYZguy416 said:
Don't worry the PGP will still be the same, once the current backlog clears I hope the limited PGP files will move a lot quicker. The new PGP has tough criteria to meet so a lot of people may not even be eligible so I doubt if many would qualify......applicants will need a lot more income to qualify the LICO.

But it's still better than completely shutting it down, it's good that it's still kept available.....5000 per year is better than 0 per year.