+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

parents sponsership joine here

UTKARSH

Jun 8, 2009
user828 said:
He is NDVO like me, who takes passport very early, VFS is only for CPP-O
User828 do u hav any due date if yes then in which month?
I've due date for criminality and security In this month..

XDBOY

Star Member
Jun 13, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st May 2008
Doc's Request.
Nov 2011
AOR Received.
16th March 2013
File Transfer...
Dec 2012
Med's Request
3rd May 2013
Med's Done....
14th June 2013
Passport Req..
3rd May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
In-Proccess: 20 Nov 2013, Decision Made: 09 Jan 2014, VISA STAMPED ON: 6th Jan 2014
LANDED..........
2nd Feb 2014
Re: parents sponsership joine here/disease

ranja said:
it should not since its treatable. i suggest he undergoes treatment asap, i think they use azithromycin here in canada not sure what antibiotics are used to cover that in India. With syphilis you can only prevent future damage and cannot fix the damage that has already been done. also treat all of his sexual partner(s) and abstain from sex till he is syphilis negative.

some info related to Syphilis

Primary and secondary syphilis can be successfully treated with a single dose of penicillin, which is given as an injection into the buttocks. If allergic, one will be prescribed another antibiotic alternative in tablet form.

Later stages of the disease need to be treated with three penicillin injections, which are given at weekly intervals.

Some of the antibiotics used to treat syphilis can adversely affect methods of contraception that contain the hormones oestrogen and progestogen, such as the combined pill or contraceptive patch.

ranja

Nov 8, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2008
AOR Received.
June 2012
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
26-11-2012
Med's Done....
10-12-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
26-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2013 (passport mailed out on 04-06-2013 and received on 07-06-2013)
Re: parents sponsership joine here/disease

XDBOY said:

some info related to Syphilis

Primary and secondary syphilis can be successfully treated with a single dose of penicillin, which is given as an injection into the buttocks. If allergic, one will be prescribed another antibiotic alternative in tablet form.

Later stages of the disease need to be treated with three penicillin injections, which are given at weekly intervals.

Some of the antibiotics used to treat syphilis can adversely affect methods of contraception that contain the hormones oestrogen and progestogen, such as the combined pill or contraceptive patch.
am sure his brother does not need to worry about antibiotics affecting contraception. googling information is different from providing information that actually applies to the patient.

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
UTKARSH said:
User828 do u hav any due date if yes then in which month?
I've due date for criminality and security In this month..
Criminality due date is 3-Jan 2013 where they started on 18-Mar-2013 so doesnt make sense, no due date for security but my File due date was 15-June-2013 so don't know what happened there

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
Ranjha

What was file location at the end? Paper or other one

FCU-PA or something

ranja

Nov 8, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2008
AOR Received.
June 2012
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
26-11-2012
Med's Done....
10-12-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
26-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
user828 said:
Ranjha

FCU-PA or something
april 2013 - fcu-dis
may 2013 - SA0. it was here till criminality and security was passed. after that it moved to registry once visa was issued.

7vksalat

Star Member
Jan 27, 2013
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-AUG-2008
Doc's Request.
25-NOV-2011
AOR Received.
13-JUL-2012
File Transfer...
27-FEB-2012
Med's Request
29-NOV-2012
Med's Done....
15-DEC-2012
Passport Req..
29-NOV-2012 sent in 01-JAN-2013
VISA ISSUED...
In Process...(Since 29 JAN) Medicle Passed
ranja said:
april 2013 - fcu-dis
may 2013 - SA0. it was here till criminality and security was passed. after that it moved to registry once visa was issued.

a31

Star Member
Mar 19, 2013
user828 said:
Ranjha

FCU-PA or something
Hi user828 ,my sis orderd ATIP in april n in may we got mail that they need 50 more days to gve us result n then last week she got mail in which they said they didnt hv complet infrmation ,they will send us as soon as thy wl get it ,we are really worried whats going on its been 8 months since we hd send our pp's ,pls tell me wht shld i do ? Shld we order gcms notes or not pls reply

ksw

Mar 29, 2013
Hi All, Hope someone can help me. I got an email from new delhi yesterday asking about additional documents for my Moms Application. They asked for proof of Separation/Divorce from spouse, issued from the court of competent jurisdiction. My mom is separated from last 20 years and dont have a Divorce certificate and processing time for new one is more than 6 months. They gave us 40 days to submitt the papers. Is there anything else we can attach as a proof of separation? I will greatly appreciate your help.

ranja

Nov 8, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2008
AOR Received.
June 2012
File Transfer...
April 2012
Med's Request
26-11-2012
Med's Done....
10-12-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
26-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
a31 said:
Hi user828 ,my sis orderd ATIP in april n in may we got mail that they need 50 more days to gve us result n then last week she got mail in which they said they didnt hv complet infrmation ,they will send us as soon as thy wl get it ,we are really worried whats going on its been 8 months since we hd send our pp's ,pls tell me wht shld i do ? Shld we order gcms notes or not pls reply
i suggest ordering GCMS notes to get a better idea of whats going on.

Adonix

Jul 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug -08
File Transfer...
Nov-2012
Med's Request
Nov-2012
Med's Done....
Dec-2012
Passport Req..
Nov-2012
Hi Everybody,
I had few questions and would appreciate if somebody could guide me.

My case is bit weird. My sister applied for family sponsorship in Aug 2008. It was approved and all the remaining documents for step 2 was submitted in Dec 2012 (letter received to submit in Nov).

Here is the twist. I got by temporary resident visa in 2010 to study in Canada for 4 years. So as per the email enquiry for immigration and lawyer in Canada I didn't submitted my passport with my parents in December because they said since I can't submit my passport (Indian law doesn't permit passport to be mailed overseas, also written at the back of the passport). My email enquiry from the immigration officer said they will ask for my passport when case gets to final staging. Then my dad got phone call from CHC New Delhi in June 2013. All they said was to call your son over so we could finalize the case and submit the passport ASAP. So I took flight to Indian 10 days after the phone call and submitted the passport. The final year for my bachelors degree starts in September. I have sent supporting documents showing my classes start in September. Its already been 2 weeks from my passport submission. How long should i wait? Is their any way to withdraw my passport if i have to travel?

Deekay09

Star Member
May 28, 2012
comecome said:
Hi,

I just found Decision has been made for my parents this week and I found on the e-Case status. Now I have a query to you guys, hope you will reply asap:

1) Is this Decision is positive or negative?
2) How long it takes to receive the decision post mail?
3) My parents didn't ask to send their Passport yet, but I have seen from this forum people are asking to send their Passport before the 'Decision has been made'.

FYI, here is the Time-Line of my parents status:

1ST STAGE - SPONSORSHIP APPLICATION STATUS

"DATE APPLIED": 19-Dec-2008
AOR: 4-Apr-2012
"SPONSOR APP E-CAS STATUS": DECISION MADE
"SPONSOR APP DECISION": APPROVED

2ND STAGE- PERMANENT RESIDENCE APPLICATION PROGRESS AND STATUS DETAILS
"MEDICAL DONE": 15-July-2012
Police Clearances Certificate send in Jun-2012
Request for CSQ (Quebec Selection Certificate): 20-Oct-12 (received this request from CPP-O)
CSQ Send: 10-Nov-12
"Medical Received": 10-June-2013
"Decision Made": 13-July-2013
note: Passport is not asked yet***
Hi,

In response to your questions I would say:

1) Almost Positive
2) Generally CPP-O sends a letter to the PA/Rep. very next day from the start of processing day. If you do not receive a letter or an e-mail, contact CPP-O.
3) In my case we did not receive any communication or PP request from CPP-O, therefore I sent an e-mail to CPP-O requesting them to resend the communication. Fortunately, CPP-O responded back to us after three weeks with a PP request.

I hope these answers will help. Good Luck.

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
a31 said:
GCMS is first thing but you need to contact them constantly via email asking about this

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
ksw said:
Hi All, Hope someone can help me. I got an email from new delhi yesterday asking about additional documents for my Moms Application. They asked for proof of Separation/Divorce from spouse, issued from the court of competent jurisdiction. My mom is separated from last 20 years and dont have a Divorce certificate and processing time for new one is more than 6 months. They gave us 40 days to submitt the papers. Is there anything else we can attach as a proof of separation? I will greatly appreciate your help.
Notarized affidavit, and send that - suggesting it takes six months for other doc and proof that you applied for it, meanwhile if they could accept affadavit

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
Adonix said:
Hi Everybody,
I had few questions and would appreciate if somebody could guide me.

My case is bit weird. My sister applied for family sponsorship in Aug 2008. It was approved and all the remaining documents for step 2 was submitted in Dec 2012 (letter received to submit in Nov).

Here is the twist. I got by temporary resident visa in 2010 to study in Canada for 4 years. So as per the email enquiry for immigration and lawyer in Canada I didn't submitted my passport with my parents in December because they said since I can't submit my passport (Indian law doesn't permit passport to be mailed overseas, also written at the back of the passport). My email enquiry from the immigration officer said they will ask for my passport when case gets to final staging. Then my dad got phone call from CHC New Delhi in June 2013. All they said was to call your son over so we could finalize the case and submit the passport ASAP. So I took flight to Indian 10 days after the phone call and submitted the passport. The final year for my bachelors degree starts in September. I have sent supporting documents showing my classes start in September. Its already been 2 weeks from my passport submission. How long should i wait? Is their any way to withdraw my passport if i have to travel?
You shouldn't have gone back and had someone take your passport to India to begin with - now there is no timeframe as such -it can take a while, but if you need your PP, you can try and email them - better yet call them and say this is your situation, can you come and pick it up and will send PP later ( see what they say and let us know too )