+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents refusal visa

May 10, 2019
I have applied for my parents visa for my convocation but have got rejection.

Documents submitted:
Invitation letter
Bank statement
Income tax returns
Funds

Grounds for refusal

· I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your purpose of visit

· I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.

· I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your travel history

Any help would be appreciated

May 10, 2019
I have applied for my parents visa second time for my convocation but have got rejection.

Documents submitted:
Invitation letter
Bank statement
Income tax returns
Funds

Grounds for refusal

· I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your purpose of visit

· I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your travel history

Since my convocation would be done now. When should I reapply
Any help would be appreciated