+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents ITR not available for SDS Permit

Ganesh95

Dec 14, 2020
Do I need to show my and parents ITR for SDS Canada Visa. My ITR is approx 4 lakhs and I have single parent and my mother is retired and never filed any ITR. I am able to pay GIC and full one year fees however don't have any property/asset/parents ITR to show. I would like to know if such Visa files would be approved or rejected due to financial reasons?

Ganesh95

Dec 14, 2020
That's a relief. Because I reviewed the checklist of documents today issues by Canadian government for SDS visa wherein there was mentioned for ITR for you and your parents under recommended section. If I don't have my parents ITR do I need to show mine which is approx 4lakhs only.

jagmeetsinghji1

Feb 4, 2020
U can show urs to support and say that ur genuine worker and ur income is low and u not getting promotion or placement in good company ..if ur course is one year duration not property docs or funds etc needed at all ..in two years course it can be a problem but nothing to worry if u course is relevant with ur work experience or education and it appears that u need to study this course badly to survive

Reactions: Ganesh95

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
That's a relief. Because I reviewed the checklist of documents today issues by Canadian government for SDS visa wherein there was mentioned for ITR for you and your parents under recommended section. If I don't have my parents ITR do I need to show mine which is approx 4lakhs only.
That is not a lot of money. Is your course one or two years. If two years, funds will be an issue.

Reactions: Ganesh95

Ganesh95

Dec 14, 2020
U can show urs to support and say that ur genuine worker and ur income is low and u not getting promotion or placement in good company ..if ur course is one year duration not property docs or funds etc needed at all ..in two years course it can be a problem but nothing to worry if u course is relevant with ur work experience or education and it appears that u need to study this course badly to survive
I am applying for one year from India however after going there I would apply for 2nd program. While applying from India it would be only for one year student permit

Ganesh95

Dec 14, 2020
That is not a lot of money. Is your course one or two years. If two years, funds will be an issue.
I am applying for one year from India however after going there I would apply for 2nd program. While applying from India it would be only for one year student permit.

ljoseph

Jan 4, 2021
HI, I am going to apply for study permit .However, I do not have an ITR filed yet. I am attaching the CA statement for showing the financial stability. If I am going to take an ITR, I might not receive it before my visa application.I am applying under SDS category.Kindly anyone please respond if ITR is a must in this scenario.

orwell46

Apr 29, 2020
HI, I am going to apply for study permit .However, I do not have an ITR filed yet. I am attaching the CA statement for showing the financial stability. If I am going to take an ITR, I might not receive it before my visa application.I am applying under SDS category.Kindly anyone please respond if ITR is a must in this scenario.
For sds you just need to prepay one year tuition and open GIC account. Why are you complicating matters by attaching ITR?

Reactions: rogelcorral