+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents/grandparents visa process

Aziz123

Oct 8, 2018
Sorry we are 5 person in case 3 brother with my mom and dad i checked that but there was only for mom+dad and there was not my name as well :(
Sorry we are 5 person in case me with 2 brother nd my dad+mom but i can't found my case there any solutions pls...?
We have passed our medical checkup 7 months but unfortunately we didn't hear anything from visa office :(

badar14

Champion Member
May 5, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-05-2010
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2013
Sorry we are 5 person in case 3 brother with my mom and dad i checked that but there was only for mom+dad and there was not my name as well :(

Sorry we are 5 person in case me with 2 brother nd my dad+mom but i can't found my case there any solutions pls...?
We have passed our medical checkup 7 months but unfortunately we didn't hear anything from visa office :(
This is private sheet not by CIC. you can send your request on below thread to add your name in sheet

for 2018 applicants

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/parents-and-grandparents-sponsorship-2018.513951/page-486#post-7304530

in case you are 2017 applicant use below thread

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/parents-and-grandparents-sponsorship-2017.479048/

Thanks & Good Luck

Aziz123

Oct 8, 2018
This is private sheet not by CIC. you can send your request on below thread to add your name in sheet

for 2018 applicants

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/parents-and-grandparents-sponsorship-2018.513951/page-486#post-7304530

in case you are 2017 applicant use below thread

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/parents-and-grandparents-sponsorship-2017.479048/

Thanks & Good Luck
We have passed our medical test in 22 march 2018 then we email visa office new dehli india about our application process update..They replay our email we are working on ur application...
the eligibility requirements assessment was finalized on October 26, 2017.

· The medical examination results have been requested for all applicants

o The results are on file and valid until December 22, 2018 for......

o The results are on file and valid until December 27, 2018 for.....

o The results are on file and valid until March 23, 2018 for.....

· The criminality verifications are currently valid for all applicants.

· The security verifications are currently valid for.....

· The security verifications have been initiated for all the other applicants.

If the application is approved:

o the officer will affix a visa (if applicable) in the applicant’s passport and will issue a Confirmation of permanent residence document, which the applicant will present at the Port of Entry.

As you can see, there has been progress on your family’s applications. If you do not hear anything more by September 15, 2018, please get back to our office and we will make another inquiry.

But we again email canada visa office in new delhi india 14 september about our application process but unfortunately even they didn't answer our email till yet ??? i don't know why they don't replay my email ???

badar14

Champion Member
May 5, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-05-2010
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2013
We have passed our medical test in 22 march 2018 then we email visa office new dehli india about our application process update..They replay our email we are working on ur application...
the eligibility requirements assessment was finalized on October 26, 2017.

· The medical examination results have been requested for all applicants

o The results are on file and valid until December 22, 2018 for......

o The results are on file and valid until December 27, 2018 for.....

o The results are on file and valid until March 23, 2018 for.....

· The criminality verifications are currently valid for all applicants.

· The security verifications are currently valid for.....

· The security verifications have been initiated for all the other applicants.

If the application is approved:

o the officer will affix a visa (if applicable) in the applicant’s passport and will issue a Confirmation of permanent residence document, which the applicant will present at the Port of Entry.

As you can see, there has been progress on your family’s applications. If you do not hear anything more by September 15, 2018, please get back to our office and we will make another inquiry.

But we again email canada visa office in new delhi india 14 september about our application process but unfortunately even they didn't answer our email till yet ??? i don't know why they don't replay my email ???
Apply you case notes

https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/requesterInformation

Good Luck

badar14

Champion Member
May 5, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-05-2010
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2013
thank you for replying if i apply how i know that they notes my application...?? Did i recived any email or anything ??? under how long should i wait for msg or anythings happened ?? nd whats the benefits of that notes pls tell me some more info...:)
Other than some security background (they can make that page empty sometime). it will give you picture of your application status deeply. It will give you idea why there is delay.

Good Luck

Aziz123

Oct 8, 2018
Other than some security background (they can make that page empty sometime). it will give you picture of your application status deeply. It will give you idea why there is delay.

Good Luck
Ok thank you very much for ur quick answer...