+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents & Grandparents Program (PGP) 2023

Shankar Iyer

Star Member
Jan 20, 2014
Thank you so much Shankar.

I was able to link the application with GCKey by doing some combination of number of applicants. Took me a few tries. Will keep a check on that portal.

Thinking of booking PCC now itself for my Parents in India. Not sure how long it takes to get it from PSK in New Delhi.
I've heard PCC form India gets issued a lot faster than from an Indian Consulate in Canada. All the best.

Reactions: Neelu123

sampri

Star Member
Jun 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 23, 2014
AOR Received.
February 28, 2014 (sponsorship approval)
Interview........
E-Cas In Process on September 10, 2014; Decision Made on September 30, 2014
Passport Req..
September 30, 2014

Shankar Iyer

Star Member
Jan 20, 2014
Hello all!

A quick question - for outbound parents, once PR visa is issued, what is the deadline for them to land here in Canada? All I know is COPR is valid for 1 year, will the expiration date be the same on PR visa in the passport?
Usually the PR visa is valid for 1 year

Reactions: sampri

Sbs21

Aug 19, 2021
PGP2023 - Dec 2 App submission
No AOR, No updates or Additional doc request
Not able to link Gc key .

Any one in similar situation ?

Hope all pending apps move faster before 2024 intake gate opens :(

Star Member
Sep 26, 2019
I CAN NOT SEE ECAS STATUS:
I revived AOR, medical request, biometric, pcc, and sponsorship approval letters. I was able to link with GC key account.

I tried application number and UCI number for both sponsor and principal applicant. 4 different combinations.

Any suggestions?

indbangalore

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
PGP2023 - Dec 2 App submission
No AOR, No updates or Additional doc request
Not able to link Gc key .

Any one in similar situation ?

Hope all pending apps move faster before 2024 intake gate opens :(
Hey December submission here too.
No updates yet. Hoping they do it asap before the intake for 2024

Reactions: punjabiguy

Shankar Iyer

Star Member
Jan 20, 2014
Hey December submission here too.
No updates yet. Hoping they do it asap before the intake for 2024
I dont know this for a fact guys but i think they working in batches this time, so they first worked on applications from Oct and several of them are around or past the PCC/medical exam stages which took ~3months. Now they seem to be working on applications received in November, so you guys might be next.

This is my observation purely based on following the discussions on this forum. Just hang tight and you'll hear soon. Once you do things will move quickly, I think IRCC is doing a better job this time than past years with the speed of processing applications

Reactions: indbangalore
May 8, 2024
I dont know this for a fact guys but i think they working in batches this time, so they first worked on applications from Oct and several of them are around or past the PCC/medical exam stages which took ~3months. Now they seem to be working on applications received in November, so you guys might be next.

This is my observation purely based on following the discussions on this forum. Just hang tight and you'll hear soon. Once you do things will move quickly, I think IRCC is doing a better job this time than past years with the speed of processing applications
I submitted on October, sent additional documents the end of Feb, 2024, still can not link, no aor, i do not know what is wrong inside. Called them, just said in process....