+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents & Grandparents Program (PGP) 2023

Nikhil shah

Star Member
May 4, 2016
"This letter confirms that your Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class was received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) at the Case Processing Centre in Mississauga on behalf of the following family member(s):

NAME

Please note that the following documentation will be required for your sponsorship application to determine whether you meet the minimum necessary income requirements to sponsor a parent or grandparent. In order to minimize processing delays, if not already included in your application, please obtain and submit as soon as possible:"

Is this AOR?
Do I have to resubmit the form if I send the signed form with application?

Any one received same?

Thank you
is this regarding asking financial form to be provided again?

Nikhil shah

Star Member
May 4, 2016
Hello everyone,

I received email request from IRCC to submit financial form. i already submitted with my application and also mentioned SIN numbers. do i need to submit again?

Nikhil shah

Star Member
May 4, 2016
Yes its is, seems like we both received same letter, I think its AOR. Were you able to link your application? I am not able to link my application.
yes. i was able to link the application. tried many combinations and i dont know as i submitted same info and this time it accepted.

Nikhil shah

Star Member
May 4, 2016
Yes its is, seems like we both received same letter, I think its AOR. Were you able to link your application? I am not able to link my application.
i am not submitting financial form again as it says if you have not already. i guess this is their general format with regards to AOR.

CecDec2013

Star Member
Sep 3, 2014
i am not submitting financial form again as it says if you have not already. i guess this is their general format with regards to AOR.
Yes, I am not submitting as well as I submitted signed form with option A in letter too so.

I will try again today hopefully I will be able to link application. What is your status now in GCkey log in?

Reactions: Nikhil shah

ss_2015

Star Member
May 5, 2015
Hi
Was medicals completed in Canada or outside?
My medical report was submitted by hospital more than 10 days back. The status field in GCKey account is showing blank...
Do you see medical received or blank?
It is outside Canada and I got no receipt from IRCC that they got it and online account still shows the original status as "
  • We have requested a medical exam. Check your messages below for details.
"

Nikhil shah

Star Member
May 4, 2016
Yes, I am not submitting as well as I submitted signed form with option A in letter too so.

I will try again today hopefully I will be able to link application. What is your status now in GCkey log in?
its general status. we are processing your application. all other info says you dont need medical or background yet. we will let you know if this changes.

pg23

Dec 7, 2023
It is outside Canada and I got no receipt from IRCC that they got it and online account still shows the original status as "
  • We have requested a medical exam. Check your messages below for details.
"
Did you check with the hospital if they have submitted? Ask them for a copy of IME form..It will show the date when it was transmitted to IRCC..
In my case IME form has a date and after this GCkey status is blank !!
Now concerned since its close to 30 day deadline from the request date.

ss_2015

Star Member
May 5, 2015
Did you check with the hospital if they have submitted? Ask them for a copy of IME form..It will show the date when it was transmitted to IRCC..
In my case IME form has a date and after this GCkey status is blank !!
Now concerned since its close to 30 day deadline from the request date.
I guess call IRCC and ask if they have got it. If yes then its should be fine.

Star Member
Sep 26, 2019
Is any one having sample letter for requesting PCC for parents from India? I was given instruction to have a handwritten letter of explanation for need for PCC.

kvk1981

Star Member
Mar 2, 2023
PGP2023 - Dec 2 App submission
No AOR, No updates or Additional doc request
Not able to link Gc key .

Any one in similar situation ?

Hope all pending apps move faster before 2024 intake gate opens :(
I am in the same situation. Submitted November 28th. No communication after that