+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents & Grandparents Program (PGP) 2023

bmm88

Dec 31, 2018
Hey guys, something weird just happened, I was about to submit the application.. pressed submit then I got an error that there is a technical difficulty, then I pressed again and nothing happened. Logged out and logged back in it shows application as submitted. I didn’t get any emails or anything. Did you all get emails after submission?

Thanks
the same happened with me today i have even not received any confirmation email after submission.

bmm88

Dec 31, 2018
Hello Everyone, looking for guidance here. I submitted PGP application for my parents on Dec 2nd. I thought I had done a thorough check of all the forms before submitting, however after submitting I downloaded the entire application just to validate if anything was missing. And I did catch two errors, I forgot to enter date in IMM 5476 form besides my signature and IMM 5669 where for the one of the service detail fields, I didn't type "none". I tried calling IRCC however was told to wait until they check the form for completion and will provide AOR or ask to resubmit the form. My worry is that the deadline is December 22nd to submit to forms, what should I do? At this point, I do not have application number so should I resubmit the forms without the number? Also IMM 5669 is online form so unsure how to update it. Please help!
hey where have you called. i havent received confirmation email after submission that makes me worried, i am trying to call them but they are asking for application number which hasnt been alloted yet

im210388

Dec 20, 2023
Hello Everyone,

I submitted my Parents application on Dec 12, 2023. Today I was going through the documents and noticed I forgot to sign the IMM 5768 form giving consent for IRCC to get my info from CRA.

Do I resubmit another application and give reasoning behind another application?

Or I send IRCC the updated IMM 5768 with my Parents UCI number? Which is the best way to deal with this issue?

Last edited:

vidhyasesh

Jan 8, 2013
I am trying to submit the application for my parents.. I have filled out all mandatory forms and documents as per checklist 5771 but my submit button is greyed out and not letting me submit.. what’s the issue.. someone please help

vidhyasesh

Jan 8, 2013
I am trying to submit the application for my parents.. I have filled out all mandatory forms and documents as per checklist 5771 but my submit button is greyed out and not letting me submit.. what’s the issue.. someone please help

Saranauri

Mar 6, 2018
Hi all,

Are we suppose to receive application number or confirmation email when we submit the application online . As per my call today with Ircc they informed that we will not be receiving any email unless the officer will start working on the application. And usual time is 30 days to receive that acknowledgement. Can anyone please confirm that who has received an email and after how many days post submission you have received the acknowledgement email.

Reactions: Jean_Young

bmm88

Dec 31, 2018
Hi all,

Are we suppose to receive application number or confirmation email when we submit the application online . As per my call today with Ircc they informed that we will not be receiving any email unless the officer will start working on the application. And usual time is 30 days to receive that acknowledgement. Can anyone please confirm that who has received an email and after how many days post submission you have received the acknowledgement email.
I have submitted yesterday n have not received any confirmation email after submission. I have asked couple of people who has submitted and have received automated email atleast.
I was also worried and trying to reach to someone but since i hv no uci or application number i couldnt.
When u have submitted the application n corresponded to the agent ? Please share as im worried.my status shows submitted.

bmm88

Dec 31, 2018
same happened to me. I sent a webform just in case.
What uci n application number tou have entered while submitting the webform.it always ask for it when i tried to submit.writing none in that field isnt working since it is required field

Saranauri

Mar 6, 2018
I have submitted yesterday n have not received any confirmation email after submission. I have asked couple of people who has submitted and have received automated email atleast.
I was also worried and trying to reach to someone but since i hv no uci or application number i couldnt.
When u have submitted the application n corresponded to the agent ? Please share as im worried.my status shows submitted.
I submitted last night as well and the same thing happened to me first time it showed error and then after long processing online it showed me submitted and currently when i logged I could see submitted and can download all documents submit and today i called up Ircc and they said as far as it shows you submitted you should be ok . I have also not received any automated email .

do you know what is written on automated email ?

bmm88

Dec 31, 2018
I submitted last night as well and the same thing happened to me first time it showed error and then after long processing online it showed me submitted and currently when i logged I could see submitted and can download all documents submit and today i called up Ircc and they said as far as it shows you submitted you should be ok . I have also not received any automated email .

do you know what is written on automated email ?
Thanks for clarification the same happened to me yesterday the error came n then it shows submitted.
I have asked for the subject from someone,it is

PR Portal (PR application) - Your Permanent Residence application has been successfully submitted.