+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents & Grandparents Program (PGP) 2023

shaazdeh

Jan 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Looks like many people with starting 2 numbers are invited today. Anyone got invited with 3C? Have been waiting for many years now.
I am with two alphabets and have not seen anyone got invited with two alphabets! I have also been waiting for many years... UGH!

kiqr

Star Member
Feb 12, 2019
I am with two alphabets and have not seen anyone got invited with two alphabets! I have also been waiting for many years... UGH!
I wonder how they do the draw. Is it completely random or do they draw separately from combinations like A-N, N-N, N-A, A-A etc!!

DinoD

Dec 5, 2016
Mine starts with Alphabet then number then alphabet and then numbers. Still waiting for years , every year its the same story of pain and suffering.

ali45

Dec 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mine start with E2 still waiting. I hope I will get it.

kiqr

Star Member
Feb 12, 2019
I was waiting for so many years to write this message. My parents has received the invite at 10:15 today. I really really wish everyone to see the invite email soon. Thanks.
Can you share your starting code please?

tr2012

Apr 23, 2012
U.S.A.
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 12, 2010
Med's Done....
March 22, 2012
Interview........
Feb 23, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
July 20, 2012
Hi all, I can't open IMM 5768 it says please wait. Any tips pleasse

kiqr

Star Member
Feb 12, 2019
No they said they would continue till October 23rd so technically in the spam of 2 weeks but I remember last year, they wrapped up in a week or less....!
Yes every previous draw they wrapped up by friday of first week.

shaazdeh

Jan 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes every previous draw they wrapped up by friday of first week.
But I remember last year , they started on a Friday or a Saturday cause a friend got hers on a Sat morning so I don't think they will wrap up tomorrow but definitely not 23rd either!

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Hi Everyone,
I have a question hope to find answer here. They said their goal is to give PR to 15k but they are inviting 24k, so how they choose from this 24k applicant? Is it random? Or depends on who complete the application first?
They do not stop processing the applications even after they reach 15k. This is their estimate from previous years. A lot of the invites didn't apply or met the requirement to sponsor. So they ended up getting much less application than invitations.

Reactions: Soshians

Shankar Iyer

Star Member
Jan 20, 2014
Good morning folks,

I received an invite this morning for my parents ~8am PST. My number starts with 946.

I've been trying my luck every year since 2017 and feel extremely lucky to win the lottery finally. So I fully empathize with the feelings of anxiety, excitement, frustration, despair and hopelessness one may feel with the process. My parents are quite elderly, so I even used to wonder if their age had anything to do with not getting invited all these years. But I can now attest to the fact that it truly is a random lottery and a game of luck. I also used to wonder if my number was still in the draw from 2020 or may have been removed accidentally (your mind goes to wrong places when things are not favorable to you). I still don't think its a fair process but this is what we have for now.

So good luck to all those that are still waiting, do not lose hope, this is only day 3 and we have until Oct 23.

Best
Shankar

Last edited: