App. Filed.......
03-07-2013
Nomination.....
03-09-2013
Med's Request
28-06-2014
Passport Req..
01-10-2014
Hello Folks, I didn't hear Mississauga Office for 10 months on my parents case after sending the PCC and Biometrics. How can I reach to Mississauga Office for updates?

syham

Jul 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2013
Nomination.....
03-09-2013
Med's Request
28-06-2014
Passport Req..
01-10-2014
I got PCC and Biometric request in May 2023. Since then I didn't hear anything yet. Did anyone waiting for medical requests for parents through Mississauga Office?

N-R-J

Dec 20, 2018
Hi All,

It's been more than a week since we uploaded photos on Portal 2 (PR portal), and the content is still under review without any updates. Is this duration normal? I'm curious about the typical timeframe for others, from uploading photos to receiving the ECOPR. Last time, when we responded to an email regarding the PR portal, I had to make a call, and the next day we received the username and password. I'm wondering if a similar call is necessary this time as well. It seems somewhat inconvenient to have to make repeated calls for each step :-/

It's been over 5 weeks since we uploaded the photos on the PR portal, but we have yet to receive ECOPR.

People used to get COPR a few days after getting the username and password for the PR portal and uploading photos. We have called IRCC twice already and heard to just wait.

Naytov

Jan 11, 2021
Hi everyone

When I checked CIC web, find out this

Any ideas what is next

Final decision
  • February 27, 2024 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

N-R-J

Dec 20, 2018
Hi everyone

When I checked CIC web, find out this

Any ideas what is next

Final decision
  • February 27, 2024 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

2 days after we got this update, we received an email from IRCC confirming some information and the PR portal process started. This was back in December. Still waiting for the landing documents (see the above post)

Naytov

Jan 11, 2021
2 days after we got this update, we received an email from IRCC confirming some information and the PR portal process started. This was back in December. Still waiting for the landing documents (see the above post)
Thanks for reply

Is your office Mississauga? Mine is London IRCC, and they are slow ‍

No choice other than wait)

Last edited:

Naytov

Jan 11, 2021
Hi N-R-J

Can you help me please,

I got the email today reffering to the PR portal

I've logged in there, and there are some forms, which shows required. Should I skip them?

Only upload the proof of status here in Cananada, Photo and Passports?

Please advise, as they gave only 7 days for that

Really appreciate

N-R-J

Dec 20, 2018
Hi N-R-J

Can you help me please,

I got the email today reffering to the PR portal

I've logged in there, and there are some forms, which shows required. Should I skip them?

Only upload the proof of status here in Cananada, Photo and Passports?

Please advise, as they gave only 7 days for that

Really appreciate

To be honest with you I cannot recall any forms that were requested from us. We just uploaded photos, passports, and proof of status I believe. Not sure it's a good idea to skip the forms if they have requested these from you. Maybe call IRCC and ask?

Naytov

Jan 11, 2021
To be honest with you I cannot recall any forms that were requested from us. We just uploaded photos, passports, and proof of status I believe. Not sure it's a good idea to skip the forms if they have requested these from you. Maybe call IRCC and ask?
Thank you

will try then

Reactions: N-R-J

imacuser

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
Will my parents still be eligible if I move to US but keep my tax resident states in Canada? I can continue paying Canadian taxes until the application completes which will be hopefully this year

BienCanada

Star Member
Jan 5, 2017
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vancouver
AOR Received.
23-03-2023
Reactions: imacuser