+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents & Grandparents Program(PGP) 2022

Lambo-s-LAW

Star Member
May 16, 2023
Now they just need to go to local police station in india and show the letter they received from cic via email?
Police is not going to get a seperate email from cic? Correct?
Please help to understand
Police will not get a separate email from CIC. Congrats! Can you please share your timeline?

Naytov

Jan 11, 2021
Hi everyone

Today I got Pre-arrival letter

And submitted requested form for principal applicant IMM5562

Paid the Right of Permanent residency fee, but don’t know where to upload receipt

Does anyone has suggestions for that?

Any help appreciated

Reactions: Lambo-s-LAW

Lambo-s-LAW

Star Member
May 16, 2023

wizardofwest90210

Star Member
Oct 18, 2022
From experience has any submitted PCC ahead of time to make the process go "slightly" faster? I was thinking of doing the PCC in advance...we dont even have sponsorship approval letter as of yet! Submitted in Dec 23rd...missg. office for now.

wizardofwest90210

Star Member
Oct 18, 2022
In my opinion, it is 6 months in a row instead of 15 days once, 2 months, 3.5 months separately.
I will highly suggest to check cic website, since this PCC is one of the reason they simply refuse the application without asking to provide the new/ updated one.
You must submit PCC from all countries where resided more than 6 months in a row since the age of 18 showing now gaps since age 18 till now.
I was told conflicted message, that if older parents, then last 10 years is what they look for. Its a bit harder, for e.g., my dad worked in South Africa way back in 1997 for 1 year or so.

tejas279

Sep 12, 2017
Anyone's application pending at this state for a long time? "Final decision - <DATE> :Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made" ? our application is pending since Nov 16th.

Also can PGP applications register for the tracker portal? https://ircc-tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/register I get an error when trying to register.

Any update is appreciated. Thanks
I have got similar situation since 17th October (Almost 6 weeks now). I have not got any update since then. :(

tejas279

Sep 12, 2017
Hello all,

I have got 2 updates on my parents' application.
1. 17th October - Final decision - 17th October - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made
2. 18th October - Received pre-arrival service letter.

I have not heard anything after that. It has been 6 weeks now. Has anyone experienced anything similar ?? What can be the possible cause of delay and when can I expect next update ?

Thank you in advance for sharing your knowledge.