+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents & Grandparents Program(PGP) 2022

Faisal Sandhu

Mar 24, 2013
Regina
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Everyone: Anyone waiting for response from RROC office? I got sponsorship approval in June but its quiet since then….

Lambo-s-LAW

Star Member
May 16, 2023
Hey boys my file was sent to rroc when sponser approval came, atleast thatswhat the letter said
But day before yesterday my agent got medical request nd the letter says it came from misssuaga office.
I will keep u guys posted
Congrats!
Do you mind providing your timeline to update the spreadsheet. Thanks
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/0/d/e/2PACX-1vQWZLwr_NxKM0TIRWrslTBp9V1b7nvDX-VVq8CwVbYN4KOSWVJ-X94Nq7t3azsSBEDWPVG55ADhK-r-/pubhtml?gid=1985433238&single=true&pli=1&urp=gmail_link

Oct 30, 2023
File submitted dec 22,22
Aor- march 14 23
ADR - June adhar card or parents nd relationship proofs like my birth certificate
Sponsor approval - arround October 10 23
Medical request- November 7 23
Today nov 9 got a letter from Mississauga office which as for both medical nd pcc for both of parents and a 1 adress proof each of them either Driving licence, electricity bill or phone bill.
PCC pending

Reactions: Lambo-s-LAW

Faisal Sandhu

Mar 24, 2013
Regina
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey boys my file was sent to rroc when sponser approval came, atleast thatswhat the letter said
But day before yesterday my agent got medical request nd the letter says it came from misssuaga office.
I will keep u guys posted
Congrats! Thank you for sharing this. Good luck with rest of the process.

gggss

Apr 16, 2023
Got email to provide current status of the applicant in 7 days and i did the same. today marks end of 7 days period but didnt got portal confirmation of pr request as of now.. anybody in same boat?
"Please provide the requested information within 7 calendar days to ensure there are no undue
delays.
Confirming your permanent residence using the portal
In the portal, you’ll confirm that you and your dependants (if applicable) are in Canada, provide.................................
Next steps:
 As the principal applicant, you’ll act on behalf of your dependants (if applicable). If you
would prefer your dependants to have their own accounts, please indicate so in your
reply to this email and provide their valid email addresses.
 In your reply to this email, copy and paste the template below and fill in the information
for yourself and for each member of your family (if applicable). If you are not sure of
the exact date(s) of your entries to Canada, you can provide your best estimate. IRCC
requires this information in order for us to create a Confirmation of Permanent
Residence document for you (and your family members if applicable) and to create an
account for you to become permanent resident(s) through the portal.

 Name as it appears on your passport:
 Height in either centimetres or feet and inches:
 Eye Colour:
 UCI:
 Personal email (one for the whole family):
 Current residential address (apt #, street #, street name, city, province, postal
code) :
 Personal phone number:
 Original entry date (YYYY/MM/DD):
 Date of last time you entered Canada (YYYY/MM/DD):
 Location of last entry (which Canadian border or Canadian airport):
 Are you currently inside Canada (yes or no):
 If you are not inside Canada
o When is your expected return date (YYYY/MM/DD):
o In which country are you currently located:

Reactions: JR Bains

TheCanadian7

Mar 4, 2023
Hi everyone, finally my father and mother recd email for another portal. Can anyone guide me about that my parents both parents received separately email for confirmation of PR and in my mother's email hv different UCI number. Should we submit the reply individually or jointly? Which is the best way? Thanks to all
I would suggest submit it jointly. That is what I did. Use same email id for both of them.

Clementina*

Oct 31, 2023
Hello everyone.

I am new to this forum. I got the IRCC invitation to sponsor my Mom on the 17th of October. I also met the three years income. But the problem now is that I temporarily moved out of Canada to join my husband working outside of the country but our family will be returning latest by January 2025. We are Canadian citizens and all my siblings are residents of Canada ( citizen and Permanent residents). Our mom has been the only one in our home country shuttling between her home country and Canada being a widow.

Now my question, can you please advise if I can still submit her PR application since I met the financial aspect even though I am currently out of the country( left Canada July 2023) and I worked full time in health sector. My siblings also met the financial aspect as well. Please advise me on what to do.

Thanks.

Sowriyab

Apr 14, 2023
Hello everyone.

I am new to this forum. I got the IRCC invitation to sponsor my Mom on the 17th of October. I also met the three years income. But the problem now is that I temporarily moved out of Canada to join my husband working outside of the country but our family will be returning latest by January 2025. We are Canadian citizens and all my siblings are residents of Canada ( citizen and Permanent residents). Our mom has been the only one in our home country shuttling between her home country and Canada being a widow.

Now my question, can you please advise if I can still submit her PR application since I met the financial aspect even though I am currently out of the country( left Canada July 2023) and I worked full time in health sector. My siblings also met the financial aspect as well. Please advise me on what to do.

Thanks.
You can still apply probably having sibling in Canada as co signer. I am not a immigration professional. Please consult one.
You are probably 2023 intake. The forum is below.
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/parents-grandparents-program-pgp-2023.822196/

riizi

Nov 12, 2011
seems complete silence from Vancouver office for any update from any one. even 2021 forum people are in limbo due to Vancouver immigration office : seems they are not interested to process pgp application

LADI852

Sep 7, 2023
File submitted- Dec13,2023
Biometric- Nov 7,2023
Sponsorship approved- Nov 8,2023
IRCC wrote file is sent to Vancouver office.
Do anyone know how long it takes at Vancouver office??

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello everyone.

Thanks.
Nothing is stopping you from submitting the application. However if IRCC determines you have moved out of Canada, you should expect the application to be refused. There is a requirement for you to be living in Canada to be a sponsor under PGP. This includes from the time the application starts until the application is approved.

Your sibling's situation is irrelevant since they were not selected as the sponsor and cannot cosign.

Reactions: YVR123