+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents & Grandparents Program(PGP) 2022

Lambo-s-LAW

Star Member
May 16, 2023
I hope we had no PPRs for the past 3 weeks? our application is duly complete with everything including PCC, Meds, Govt work experience etc, we even received pre-arrival, no ppr yet. Any one on same boat? our application is processed at Mississauga
Do you mind providing your timeline?

yourfather

Jan 31, 2018
Do you mind providing your timeline?
Interested submitted: 2020
Invitation received: October 17, 2022
Sponsoring: Mom, Dad
Application submitted: Nov 21, 2022
Sponsorship Approval - July 25, 2023
AOR: July 25, 2023
Biometrics Requested - Done with TRV
Pre arrival: 01-Sep-2023
Medical: 15-Sep-2023 (Passed)
PCC: 03-Oct-2023 (Updated on file)
Govt work exp: 01-Nov-2023 (Updated on file)
PPR:
COPR:

Reactions: Lambo-s-LAW

wizardofwest90210

Star Member
Oct 18, 2022
I feel the longer we have to wati
It wouldn't hurt to try as it seems as though folks with supervisas are getting through faster. This is mostly likely because they have a valid medical and PCC on file.
true that makes logical sense. I will upload the visa once they have it on their passport I hope. I called IRCC back and all they say its within processing time frame. The reason I am ancy is what if they reach their yearly quota and start being more harsh in either making applicants wait and/or worst refusing applications. Not sure if this has happened yet.

akvermaa362

Mar 11, 2023
Application December 21st 2022.
AOR March 2023.
Received pre arrival invitation on Oct 14th 2023
Medical passed Oct 19th 2023 from super visa
PCC submitted with application only
PPR : Nov 14, 2023
submitted personal details like first and latest entry in Canada details, email and phone number for PR portal.....
Waiting for PR portal now....... any one have timeline for this please reply.

yourfather

Jan 31, 2018
Folks, our application has moved to Final decision in progress state. I see other threads in here, where they talk about a tracker portal in which they can see the COPR number, which tracker portal are they referring to?

Bablue arora

Mar 12, 2019
To all members
We received biomatric instructions letter today, it is the second communication after Aor ,we did not receive sponsor approval, can we assume that sponsor approval will be ok ? keeping in view that ircc has started the process .
Thanks for taking time

shar2022

Oct 16, 2022
Folks, our application has moved to Final decision in progress state. I see other threads in here, where they talk about a tracker portal in which they can see the COPR number, which tracker portal are they referring to?
Hello I am in the same boat as you and waiting for the response from Mississauga. Did you status change under CIC GC Key?

wizardofwest90210

Star Member
Oct 18, 2022
To all members
We received biomatric instructions letter today, it is the second communication after Aor ,we did not receive sponsor approval, can we assume that sponsor approval will be ok ? keeping in view that ircc has started the process .
Thanks for taking time
when did u submit the application to IRCC after invitation? I have also not received any approval only request for old school records, passports etc. We submitted on December 23rd.

wizardofwest90210

Star Member
Oct 18, 2022
We also submitted on 23 rd December and office is Mississauga. Have you also received biomatric letter ?
We had applied for a visitors visa a long time back and it has biometric information on it already. On the GC Key system it shows biometrics are not required. But it also says medical not required (and we have not had any medical check up) so not sure how accurately this reflects on what is actually needed. We are are also being processed at the missg. office. Im just upset that I have not received even an approval letter as of yet. IRCC was called and they say its within processing times and to wait for email for further instructions.

yourfather

Jan 31, 2018
Folks please help me, I found the below two
Hello I am in the same boat as you and waiting for the response from Mississauga. Did you status change under CIC GC Key?
Yep status on GCKey,

Final decision - November 16, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Not sure how long the waits gonna be. Unable to logon to the tracker as well

Reactions: jessiezhai

RC_Ab2022

Mar 3, 2023

Yep status on GCKey,

Final decision - November 16, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

When I got this update, the next day i got an email for PPR.

Reactions: jessiezhai

vicwarm

Aug 25, 2022

Yep status on GCKey,

Same status since 2 weeks ago. Does tracker support PGP program? I cannot register..