+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents & Grandparents Program(PGP) 2022

SueCha

Nov 5, 2023
Contact your Local MP.Its an easy process to contact them.They always help,my parents got PR recently because of their help as my AOR was also not coming.I contacted them and they have an insight into Immigration offices.
Thanks, @sonal1988 , I just followed your advise. Keeping fingers crossed. Thanks again! Much appreciated :)

Reactions: SIMRAN0001

wizardofwest90210

Star Member
Oct 18, 2022
Contact your Local MP.Its an easy process to contact them.They always help,my parents got PR recently because of their help as my AOR was also not coming.I contacted them and they have an insight into Immigration offices.
hi Sonal, when do you feel is the right time to contact the MP's office? We sent application package Dec 23. After that, we needed to send school records etc. August first week. No movement of file since then, GC Key still shows "we need additional info...we will send a letter..." I do not have a letter for sponsorship approval yet, unless the request for school records is it? Thank you!

pk960

May 13, 2020
Category........
FAM
hi Sonal, when do you feel is the right time to contact the MP's office? We sent application package Dec 23. After that, we needed to send school records etc. August first week. No movement of file since then, GC Key still shows "we need additional info...we will send a letter..." I do not have a letter for sponsorship approval yet, unless the request for school records is it? Thank you!
I sent additional documents in july with aor 19 Dec. no movement on file at all except aor

advutasamanya

Aug 3, 2014
I would call IRCC 1 888 242 2100 go through the prompts and talk to someone.
@Sowriyab what options do you choose to connect to a IRCC agent. For me whatever options I choose but eventually it says "Unable to transfer to a agent due to high volume of call. Good bye". I have tried several time but not able to speak to agent.

tgen

Feb 2, 2016
Hi. My mom is visiting me in canada and we just got her medical request. Can she do it here or does she have to go back to home country? No other movement on file yet besides AOR.

Reactions: Lambo-s-LAW

Rsingh401

Dec 1, 2021
Hi. My mom is visiting me in canada and we just got her medical request. Can she do it here or does she have to go back to home country? No other movement on file yet besides AOR.
You can do anywhere doesn't matter but you do have to update the current address via webform!!

Reactions: YVR123

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
She can have her medical done at any panel physician. (in any country)

sameer19

Star Member
Mar 12, 2022
She can do it here. You have to book an appointment with one of the doctor listed in physician panel IRCC.

Naytov

Jan 11, 2021
HI everyone, today I hit a one year mark((( from the date as I submitted the application. Unfortunately, since May 12 nothing moving further. Do you guys have any idea what is going on

Parents Country of Citizenship: Uzbekistan
Your Province: ON
Invitation Date: Oct 12, 2022
Application Submitted Date: Nov. 7, 2022
Additional Doc Req: (Name of form/s) + Date: No any requests so far
Sponsor Approval: Mar 9, 2023 (email)
Local Visa Office as per Sponsor Approval: London IRCC
Biometrics Request Date: March 6, 2023 (email)
Biometrics Done: March 15, 2023
Medicals Request Date: April 26, 2023 (email)
Medical Done: April 27, 2023
PCC Request Date: NO, but I submitted anyway through web form on May 1, 2023
PCC received (email confirmation): May 5, 2023
Medical passed: May 11, 2023 (but later on CIC portal - it has been changed for May 12, 2023)
Pre-Arrival Letter Date:
Passport Req Date:

wizardofwest90210

Star Member
Oct 18, 2022
So I called IRCC about processing, since I have yet to receive sponsorship approval even! The agent said its still within the normal 21 month processing time and hence cannot be flagged or requested for any sort of expedited review or move forward.

Rsingh401

Dec 1, 2021
HI everyone, today I hit a one year mark((( from the date as I submitted the application. Unfortunately, since May 12 nothing moving further. Do you guys have any idea what is going on

Parents Country of Citizenship: Uzbekistan
Your Province: ON
Invitation Date: Oct 12, 2022
Application Submitted Date: Nov. 7, 2022
Additional Doc Req: (Name of form/s) + Date: No any requests so far
Sponsor Approval: Mar 9, 2023 (email)
Local Visa Office as per Sponsor Approval: London IRCC
Biometrics Request Date: March 6, 2023 (email)
Biometrics Done: March 15, 2023
Medicals Request Date: April 26, 2023 (email)
Medical Done: April 27, 2023
PCC Request Date: NO, but I submitted anyway through web form on May 1, 2023
PCC received (email confirmation): May 5, 2023
Medical passed: May 11, 2023 (but later on CIC portal - it has been changed for May 12, 2023)
Pre-Arrival Letter Date:
Passport Req Date:
order GCMS notes and you can see everything what happened and what's going on right now !!

anupjoginder

Star Member
Nov 9, 2022
Hi everyone, finally my father and mother recd email for another portal. Can anyone guide me about that my parents both parents received separately email for confirmation of PR and in my mother's email hv different UCI number. Should we submit the reply individually or jointly? Which is the best way? Thanks to all

Reactions: Lambo-s-LAW