+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents & Grandparents Program(PGP) 2022

copy

Apr 20, 2023
I just received Sponsor Approval letter. The application was sent to London office. Do you have or know anything about London office are they slow?
When did you submit your application? I submitted mine on December 24 and still haven't received a sponsorship approval letter. I am on the verge of giving up hope.

Trinity_123

Mar 14, 2023
I sent the application on December 17th, and then got AOR in March. This is the first communication since then. Any insight into London IRCC?

sibhav

Star Member
May 30, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 21 2014
AOR Received.
March 13 2015
File Transfer...
April 09 2015
Interview........
June 22 2016
Passport Req..
June 29 2016
VISA ISSUED...
July 06 2016
I got PPC request , have a question regarding current address . My mother is with us in Canada since 2021 on visitor visa.
What should be current residental address ? Canada or India ?
Must be stupid kind on question , but need to clarify .

TIA

Reactions: Lambo-s-LAW

copy

Apr 20, 2023
I sent the application on December 17th, and then got AOR in March. This is the first communication since then. Any insight into London IRCC?
Thanks for your response. I got the AOR in March too. There is still hope!

Sorry. No idea about London IRCC. My file is in Mississauga.

BienCanada

Star Member
Jan 5, 2017
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vancouver
AOR Received.
23-03-2023

Dec 22nd submission..March aor and Sept Sponsor Approval. Waiting for next steps.

sameer19

Star Member
Mar 12, 2022
Hi All

I got Medical Surveillance email. Currently my parents are in Canada. Letter states my mothers name. During supervisa she got additional medical request for sputum test which she did and pass medical and later got supervisa.
During the medical test for PR, again in X-ray they found spots doctor said it’s inactive TB. Also doctor said she will inform in medical report that medical was passed during supervisa.
Doctor also said only if you get additional medical request from immigration then only you need to re do sputum test. So far I did not got any additional medical test.
Today I got this Medical Surveillance email to send contact information to public health.
Please guide what should I do.

immg.applicant

Oct 8, 2020
I got PPC request , have a question regarding current address . My mother is with us in Canada since 2021 on visitor visa.
What should be current residental address ? Canada or India ?
Must be stupid kind on question , but need to clarify .

TIA
Current residential address will be the one in Canada

Last edited:

wizardofwest90210

Star Member
Oct 18, 2022

I called them, they said normal processing...submitted ours in December 23rd I think. Mississauga...didn't see any sponsorship approval letter but did get a letter on old school records and old passports. Is the fact that they are asking for old school records a "sponsorship approval"?

rish1603

Star Member
May 22, 2015
Hi,
I have a question regarding booking passport submission in person at VFS office for stamping. The invitation letter I received is only addressed to my father who is PA. While booking the appointment should I select two applicants for my father and mother’s passports or just 1 applicant. If I select 2 applicants, it asks for an invitation letter for each applicant. So if 2 is the correct option, do I upload the same invitation letter for both applicants even though my mother’s name or UCI is nowhere in the letter. Please help

eccv

Star Member
Sep 9, 2023
Hi,
I have a question regarding booking passport submission in person at VFS office for stamping. The invitation letter I received is only addressed to my father who is PA. While booking the appointment should I select two applicants for my father and mother’s passports or just 1 applicant. If I select 2 applicants, it asks for an invitation letter for each applicant. So if 2 is the correct option, do I upload the same invitation letter for both applicants even though my mother’s name or UCI is nowhere in the letter. Please help
No. Each applicant is processed separately, so only your father's passport can be stamped at this time.

They can wait until both receive the letter, but the timeline unfortunately varies a lot.

Reactions: rish1603

DeolaB

Sep 10, 2023
Hello,

After the first AOR I have not recieved any update and I cant link the file as well. Is there any body else in same situation?
I am also in the same boat. I'm new on this forum and looking for updates. AOR received since July, no update since then.

SiminB

Star Member
Feb 22, 2021
Hello everyone,
My mother-in-law arrived in Canada a few days ago as a PR (for the first time to land), but we realized the officer at the airport has not signed her PR confirmation form. Has anyone had a similar experience? What should we do now? CIC was closed today, and we could not call them.
Thank you.

copy

Apr 20, 2023
I am also in the same boat. I'm new on this forum and looking for updates. AOR received since July, no update since then.
Same boat. AOR followed by complete silence since March.
I was able to link my application on the portal. I entered my Mom's name in all caps and family size 3 ( you don't count your kids). Hope that helps. I tried about 50 options before hitting on this combo based on info on this thread.

dixo

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
is there any update from Montreal VO?
waiting for a month to get eCOPR.
don't think they will issue anything now to Indian Citizens.