31-10-2016
Passport Req..
23-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-01-2017
LANDED..........
07-01-2017
Hi,
I have a question regarding booking passport submission in person at VFS office for stamping. The invitation letter I received is only addressed to my father who is PA. While booking the appointment should I select two applicants for my father and mother’s passports or just 1 applicant. If I select 2 applicants, it asks for an invitation letter for each applicant. So if 2 is the correct option, do I upload the same invitation letter for both applicants even though my mother’s name or UCI is nowhere in the letter. Please help
Hey Rish,

You have to select 2 applicants while submitting passport to VFS and then upload same invitation letter of your father in your mother's application. I recently did the same thing.

From my understanding, only principle applicant will receive the invitation letter. Same things were discussed previously in this forum for this situation.

Reactions: rish1603 and YVR123

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Hello everyone,
My mother-in-law arrived in Canada a few days ago as a PR (for the first time to land), but we realized the officer at the airport has not signed her PR confirmation form. Has anyone had a similar experience? What should we do now? CIC was closed today, and we could not call them.
Thank you.
You may have to go back to the airport to get this fix. Well try calling IRCC today and see. (yesterday was a holiday)

Reactions: SiminB

rish1603

Star Member
May 22, 2015
Hey Rish,

You have to select 2 applicants while submitting passport to VFS and then upload same invitation letter of your father in your mother's application. I recently did the same thing.

From my understanding, only principle applicant will receive the invitation letter. Same things were discussed previously in this forum for this situation.
Thank you for confirming. I did exactly this way and now passports have been submitted

gggss

Apr 16, 2023
I Got this letter from IRCC "Police Certificates (Multiple): Provide a copy of your Victoria Full License History Search, issued by
VICROADS. Please visit: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/australia.asp. Under
special notes and considerations, Important and Mandatory: Additional requirements apply for those who lived in or
currently live in the States of Queensland and/or Victoria after their 18th birthday". My mother lived in Australia for 1 year and then came back. I already submitted the australian pcc issued by Australian federal Police. I don't know what they are asking again.. any suggestions are welcome. tia.

Reactions: Lambo-s-LAW

bhavik.61

Sep 13, 2023
As I didn’t submit marriage certificate for my parents earlier as it was lost, IRCC asked me to submit Aadhar card and voter ID. However, my parents were able to obtain duplicate copy of marriage certificate. Would IRCC accepts that in absence of voter ID card which was requested?
appreciate any response. Thanks

Rsingh401

Dec 1, 2021
As I didn’t submit marriage certificate for my parents earlier as it was lost, IRCC asked me to submit Aadhar card and voter ID. However, my parents were able to obtain duplicate copy of marriage certificate. Would IRCC accepts that in absence of voter ID card which was requested?
appreciate any response. Thanks
I even submitted the marriage certificate for parents and they still asked for voter card and aadhar card so believe you still need to provide both and no need to provide marriage certificate since they didnt ask for it

techie85

Star Member
Jun 24, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2015
Nomination.....
08-11-2016
AOR Received.
22-06-2016
Hi all,

I applied for my mother's PR application in Dec 2022.

Today I got an email requesting for the medical. I have following questions if someone can help

• My mother is currently in Canada, can the medical be done here in Canada.
  • I still can't search the application for linking to the online account. I tried with various permutations of the information to be entered, is anyone else facing the same issue?
  • I recently had a new baby, I think I need to inform IRCC regarding that or that is not required, now that application is at the medical stage. If I need to inform, how can I do that.
Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Lambo-s-LAW

sameer19

Star Member
Mar 12, 2022
Hi all,

Today I got an email requesting for the medical. I have following questions if someone can help

• I still can't search the application for linking to the online account. I tried with various permutations of the information to be entered, is anyone else facing the same issue?
  • I recently had a new baby, I think I need to inform IRCC regarding that or that is not required, now that application is at the medical stage. If I need to inform, how can I do that.
Thanks in advance.
Yea she can go through medical in Canada make sure find a doctor from IRCC physician panel list.

Also did you inform IRCC that your mother is in Canada if not inform them as soon as possible.
Yes you should let IRCC know about you new born baby.

Lambo-s-LAW

Star Member
May 16, 2023
Hi all,

Thanks in advance.
Can you please provide you full timeline please.

Rsingh401

Dec 1, 2021
Finally received COPR alongwith visa stamping. My timelines can be seen in my signature. Thanks everyone.
Where did ypu submit passport fpr stamping and how long it took after vfs to embassy and receiving back

Im asking because my mom dad will traveling soon thank you

techie85

Star Member
Jun 24, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2015
Nomination.....
08-11-2016
AOR Received.
22-06-2016
Yea she can go through medical in Canada make sure find a doctor from IRCC physician panel list.

Also did you inform IRCC that your mother is in Canada if not inform them as soon as possible.
Yes you should let IRCC know about you new born baby.
Thanks for your response, can you please let me know how can I inform the IRCC about the new born and my mother's travel to Canada. Should it be an email or some webform.