+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents & Grandparents Program(PGP) 2022

dixo

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
These are the few steps for virtual landing. Got the same email although it starts with
Your application for permanent residence is now ready for finalization pending the
confirmation of your permanent residence status.
” compared to what you got.

Does your letter say “Your application for permanent residence has been approved” ?
Yes mine says this "Your application for permanent residence has been approved." instead of Pending

Reactions: immg.applicant

dmoney

Nov 14, 2022
Got pre-arrival letter on 31st aug but no ppr yet....anyone on same boat?
Yes, in the same boat as you are. although, I observed a funny thing this morning when I logged into the portal. My in-laws' medical pass date was previously July 31, 2023 (I am 100% sure of this) but it now shows Aut 1, 2023. Strange

dixo

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
Make sure you send all applicants info. If 2 then copy this

Name:
 UCI:
 Email: (one for the whole family)
 Original entry date:
 Date of last time you entered Canada:
 Location where you last entered:
 Are you currently inside Canada:
 If you are not inside Canada, when is your expected return date:

And type 2 times with both applicants info.
@Rsingh401
I have sent this information in the reply.
now do I have to wait for the further information or I can go directly on the PR Portal and start creating an application for the PR Card?
please help.
I went to create PR card application on the PR Portal but it requires date when you became PR so which date should I enter? maybe yesterdays date because they sent above email saying your application is approved is it meaning becoming PR Yesterday??
Please help with this I'm confused thanks,

Rsingh401

Dec 1, 2021
@Rsingh401
I have sent this information in the reply.
now do I have to wait for the further information or I can go directly on the PR Portal and start creating an application for the PR Card?
please help.
I went to create PR card application on the PR Portal but it requires date when you became PR so which date should I enter? maybe yesterdays date because they sent above email saying your application is approved is it meaning becoming PR Yesterday??
Please help with this I'm confused thanks,
No they willcreate a account using email you provided if you create account on that emailthey wont be able to create then thats will be prob.

Wait for another email

Reactions: dixo

dixo

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
No they willcreate a account using email you provided if you create account on that emailthey wont be able to create then thats will be prob.

Wait for another email
oh no I provided the same my email address (Sponsor email) with which I previously created PR Portal account on receiving Parents and Grand parent invitation and submitted PR application online.

Since they are living with me in Canada so thought they will be using same my email address for each and every communication with IRCC.

I should have provided a different email address for both my parents. now what should I do??

Rsingh401

Dec 1, 2021
oh no I provided the same my email address (Sponsor email) with which I previously created PR Portal account on receiving Parents and Grand parent invitation and submitted PR application online.

Since they are living with me in Canada so thought they will be using same my email address for each and every communication with IRCC.

I should have provided a different email address for both my parents. now what should I do??
No no any one email as ling as you or anyone didnt create a account on pr portal because they will create it and send you username and password to follow next

Rsingh401

Dec 1, 2021
No no any one email as ling as you or anyone didnt create a account on pr portal because they will create it and send you username and password to follow next
No prob. Then they will do it
keep checkingtin portal / and wait for an email
it happened with someone then they will just email you and ask for another email address any 1 email no big deal just wait until futher communication

dixo

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
Should I reply again on their yesterday's email with repeating info and new email address ?? or should I wait for the instruction from them??

dixo

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
hello! Do you have a timeline to share with us? from date of submission etc? Thanks!
Invitation received on 13th Oct 2022
File Submitted on 13th Nov 2022
They took Biometric from Super visa
Medical passed on 5th May updated on the account - they took from super visa
PCC done in July 16th uploaded via webform + sent an email on provided email address
Pre-arrival Service letter on 1st September.
Details for PR confirmation on PR Portal email (Virtual landing email) received on 5th September

sibhav

Star Member
May 30, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 21 2014
AOR Received.
March 13 2015
File Transfer...
April 09 2015
Interview........
June 22 2016
Passport Req..
June 29 2016
VISA ISSUED...
July 06 2016
I am still unable to link my application. I hav tried all possible ways. Is there anything different I can try.
same here , very frustrating . got Pre-arrival letter but still not able to link.

Reactions: sameer19

sameer19

Star Member
Mar 12, 2022
same here , very frustrating . got Pre-arrival letter but still not able to link.
I got pre arrival letter first then got Pcc request and medical. Still waiting to get PCC from consulate. Medical will be uploaded by Doctor in a day or so.
Are you done with Medical and PCC ?