+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents & Grandparents Program(PGP) 2022

dpatel08

Aug 15, 2017
I don’t see any update after passport request. Usually does it take that long for the passports to be stamped?
If you do not see any thing online that means they still have your passport , Once they stamp it you should be able to see the expire date Online. normally it takes about 2-3 weeks . Give another week and then submit webform to check the status . May be they are slow because of so many student visa application . You can call VFS global and ask them about the status .

minnekei

Star Member
Apr 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2014
AOR Received.
06-02-2014 (AOR2:19-02-2014)
File Transfer...
06-02-2014
Passport Req..
07-10-2014 (IP: 19-08-2014, DM: 28-10-2014)
VISA ISSUED...
23-10-2014
LANDED..........
04-11-2014

dixo

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
Hello,
Last Friday I received Pre-arrival service Letter.

and today

I received PPR kind of email from IRCC.

Your application for permanent residence has been approved. The final step in processing
your application is to confirm your permanent residence and create your permanent resident
card. You’ll complete this process through the Permanent Resident Portal (PR Confirmation).
In the portal, you’ll confirm that you and your dependents are in Canada, provide your
Canadian address and submit your photo to create your permanent resident card.
You need to access the portal yourself. Your representative cannot access the portal on your
behalf.

If you are a representative and receiving this message on behalf of a client, you must forward
the message to your client.

Next steps:

 Reply to this email and confirm the email address you want to use.
 As the principal applicant, you’ll act on behalf of your dependants. If you would prefer
your dependants to have their own accounts, please indicate so in your reply to this
email.
 In your reply to this email, copy and paste this template and fill in the information for
yourself and for each member of your family. If you are not sure of the exact date(s) of
your entries to Canada, you can provide your best estimate.

 Name:
 UCI:
 Email: (one for the whole family)
 Original entry date:
 Date of last time you entered Canada:
 Location where you last entered:
 Are you currently inside Canada:
 If you are not inside Canada, when is your expected return date:

Let me know if anyone received this kind of email my parents are in Canada so seems like I have to compete the PR Card Process first then have to reply on this same email address with above asked details for my mom and dad.

Thanks,

Rsingh401

Dec 1, 2021
Hello,

and today

Your application for permanent residence has been approved. The final step in processing
your application is to confirm your permanent residence and create your permanent resident
card. You’ll complete this process through the Permanent Resident Portal (PR Confirmation).
In the portal, you’ll confirm that you and your dependents are in Canada, provide your
You need to access the portal yourself. Your representative cannot access the portal on your
behalf.

If you are a representative and receiving this message on behalf of a client, you must forward

Next steps:

 As the principal applicant, you’ll act on behalf of your dependants. If you would prefer
your dependants to have their own accounts, please indicate so in your reply to this
email.
 In your reply to this email, copy and paste this template and fill in the information for
yourself and for each member of your family. If you are not sure of the exact date(s) of

 Name:
 UCI:
 Original entry date:

Let me know if anyone received this kind of email my parents are in Canada so seems like I have to compete the PR Card Process first then have to reply on this same email address with above asked details for my mom and dad.

Thanks,
You need to reply asap to this email then you can complete pr process since this is 2nd last part of pr process !!

Reactions: dixo

Rsingh401

Dec 1, 2021
Thanks @Rshingh401,
I will reply immediately.
Make sure you send all applicants info. If 2 then copy this

Name:
 UCI:
 Original entry date:

And type 2 times with both applicants info.

immg.applicant

Oct 8, 2020
Hello,

and today

behalf.

Next steps:

email.

 Name:
 UCI:
 Original entry date:

Thanks,
These are the few steps for virtual landing. Got the same email although it starts with
Your application for permanent residence is now ready for finalization pending the
confirmation of your permanent residence status.
” compared to what you got.

Does your letter say “Your application for permanent residence has been approved” ?

Rsingh401

Dec 1, 2021
These are the few steps for virtual landing. Got the same email although it starts with
Your application for permanent residence is now ready for finalization pending the
confirmation of your permanent residence status.
” compared to what you got.

Does your letter say “Your application for permanent residence has been approved” ?
Its the same meaning both ways they need information and create pr portal account then upload photo and address.
After they approve both download copr from the portal and wait for pr card in mail!!

Rsingh401

Dec 1, 2021
Its the same meaning both ways they need information and create pr portal account then upload photo and address.
After they approve both download copr from the portal and wait for pr card in mail!!
Although my parents application is in process waiting for Medical. but i have done this before and helped my friends with pr process and its same process!!