+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents & Grandparents Program(PGP) 2022

pk960

May 13, 2020
Category........
FAM
Not that I know. But IRCC might ask for interview or even pcc/medical if they expire. From my pr application experience, a long time ago, pcc and medical used to be valid for 1 years.
pcc doesn't have any validity period. medical is valid for 12 months and can be extended subject to IRCC discretion

Reactions: happyCanadian

sibhav

Star Member
May 30, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 21 2014
AOR Received.
March 13 2015
File Transfer...
April 09 2015
Interview........
June 22 2016
Passport Req..
June 29 2016
VISA ISSUED...
July 06 2016
Thanks for the reply,
Finally i'm able to link application but that also don't have latest updates (i.e. clearance of sponsorship approval). It looks like their database is not well maintained or updated
please help me to link my application , I have tried endlessly . no luck yet.

katezhu

Mar 7, 2023
My parents did medical exam on July 17, 2023. And today, I received the below email. Does anyone receive this similar email? Thanks

Dear applicant,

Your immigration medical examination results were received and in order to complete the assessment, additional information is required.

Details of the medical information required were recently sent to your e-Medical file. Contact the panel physician first to confirm their operating hours and any specific requirements for this follow-up, as you may not be required to visit the clinic prior to a certain date or they may just need to confirm information on the phone with you.

Please contact the panel physician who performed your immigration medical examination. If you cannot go to the clinic where you did your IME, you may utilize the services of another panel physician used for Canadian immigration medical examinations and a list of all Panel Physicians can be found at http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx
Do not redo a new IME.

Keep a copy of this letter for your records as it contains information the Panel Physician/clinic will need. You have 60 days from the date of this letter to comply with this request.

We recognize that you may have some difficulty in accessing the health professionals required to meet this request due to the COVID-19 pandemic. If you need more time, contact your responsible Visa Office as the Regional Medical Office does not make decisions on application document extensions.

Kind regards,

GB30566

Regional Medical Office (RMO)- Manila

Embassy of Canada Manila / Ambassade du Canada Manille

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada|Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada (IRCC)

Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada

Oatmeal

Sep 12, 2016
My parents did medical exam on July 17, 2023. And today, I received the below email. Does anyone receive this similar email? Thanks

Dear applicant,

Your immigration medical examination results were received and in order to complete the assessment, additional information is required.

Details of the medical information required were recently sent to your e-Medical file. Contact the panel physician first to confirm their operating hours and any specific requirements for this follow-up, as you may not be required to visit the clinic prior to a certain date or they may just need to confirm information on the phone with you.

Please contact the panel physician who performed your immigration medical examination. If you cannot go to the clinic where you did your IME, you may utilize the services of another panel physician used for Canadian immigration medical examinations and a list of all Panel Physicians can be found at http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx
Do not redo a new IME.

Keep a copy of this letter for your records as it contains information the Panel Physician/clinic will need. You have 60 days from the date of this letter to comply with this request.

We recognize that you may have some difficulty in accessing the health professionals required to meet this request due to the COVID-19 pandemic. If you need more time, contact your responsible Visa Office as the Regional Medical Office does not make decisions on application document extensions.

Kind regards,

GB30566

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada|Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada (IRCC)

it means your parent need more medical examination in order to get get medically approved. book another appointment with panel physician.

Reactions: katezhu

Rsingh401

Dec 1, 2021

Dear applicant,

Do not redo a new IME.

Kind regards,

GB30566

May be your doc. Have received what ircc needs additional ans they will tell what to do contact your doc. Who did medical !!

jessiezhai

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018

Dear applicant,

Do not redo a new IME.

Kind regards,

GB30566

I have received the same for my father. Talk to you in private?

kg_bang

May 6, 2011
Regina
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-05-2011
Doc's Request.
submitted with application
AOR Received.
1st AOR on 28-07-2011, 2nd AOR 23-08-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
22-08-2011
Med's Request
13-12-11
Med's Done....
26-12-11
Interview........
waived.........
Passport Req..
13-12-11
VISA ISSUED...
3/2/12
LANDED..........
21st June, 2012
Hello all,
I received email from CIC asking Proof of relationships;
1. Dep's Relationship (My Dad) to PA (My mom). We can provide proof for this.

2. Relationship to SPR in CDA.
What SPR and CDA? I am assuming SPR is myself as sponsor but what is CDA?

I do not have my voter id or old school certificates other than matriculation certificate.
They have asked my mom's ration card but my name is not there and her PAN card. I am not sure how that will work as proof of relationship.
My other question is that are we required to submit all the documents or one of these documents listed in the letter?
Does anyone else here has come across similar situation? Share your experience and input.
Please if any member can guide little bit more on this situation, I will appreciate.

Thank you.

Kg

dpatel08

Aug 15, 2017
Hello all,

I do not have my voter id or old school certificates other than matriculation certificate.
They have asked my mom's ration card but my name is not there and her PAN card. I am not sure how that will work as proof of relationship.
My other question is that are we required to submit all the documents or one of these documents listed in the letter?
Does anyone else here has come across similar situation? Share your experience and input.
Please if any member can guide little bit more on this situation, I will appreciate.

Thank you.

Kg
May be they are trying to say SPR in CDA ( Sponsor in Canada ) ?? its weird that they are using such kind of short form of the word , Normally letter form any govt agency should write down the full word and not use abbreviation in letters .

Reactions: YVR123

kg_bang

May 6, 2011
Regina
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-05-2011
Doc's Request.
submitted with application
AOR Received.
1st AOR on 28-07-2011, 2nd AOR 23-08-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
22-08-2011
Med's Request
13-12-11
Med's Done....
26-12-11
Interview........
waived.........
Passport Req..
13-12-11
VISA ISSUED...
3/2/12
LANDED..........
21st June, 2012
May be they are trying to say SPR in CDA ( Sponsor in Canada ) ?? its weird that they are using such kind of short form of the word , Normally letter form any govt agency should write down the full word and not use abbreviation in letters .
I agree. I have not heard of these abbreviations before. But here is what my letter reads

Dear XXX:

This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class you submitted to this office on behalf of XXX and family (if applicable). We are not able to process your application as it is incomplete.
After a preliminary review of your application, the following has been deemed required:

00000 - My Mom: > Dep's Relationship to PA: As proof of relationship to your spouse please provide the Aadhaar and Voter’s ID card for yourself and your spouse.

NOTE: Affidavits are not acceptable as proof of relationship.
This must be received at this office by: 2023/08/26

00000 -Myself: > Relationship to SPR in CDA: As proof of relationship to the principal applicant, please provide your voter ID card, Aadhaar card and old school records (Fifth class, Middle standard and Matriculation/secondary school certificate). If you are unable to provide these items, you may provide the principal applicant’s Ration card, and/or OCI, and PAN/Income Tax card.

If you are unable to submit the requested document(s), you must notify our office before the due date with an explanation and proof as to why you are unable to submit the documents.

YOU HAVE 30 DAYS TO RESPOND.

I have submitted my parents adhar cards and my birth certificate as proof of relationship with my original application. If i submit only my Adhar Card and 10th and 12th certificate, will that be enough?

dpatel08

Aug 15, 2017
Hello all,

Thank you.

Kg

1. Dep's Relationship (My Dad) to PA (My mom) - May be submit the marriage certificate wit

I agree. I have not heard of these abbreviations before. But here is what my letter reads

Dear XXX:

This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class you submitted to this office on behalf of XXX and family (if applicable). We are not able to process your application as it is incomplete.
After a preliminary review of your application, the following has been deemed required:

00000 - My Mom: > Dep's Relationship to PA: As proof of relationship to your spouse please provide the Aadhaar and Voter’s ID card for yourself and your spouse.

00000 -Myself: > Relationship to SPR in CDA: As proof of relationship to the principal applicant, please provide your voter ID card, Aadhaar card and old school records (Fifth class, Middle standard and Matriculation/secondary school certificate). If you are unable to provide these items, you may provide the principal applicant’s Ration card, and/or OCI, and PAN/Income Tax card.

If you are unable to submit the requested document(s), you must notify our office before the due date with an explanation and proof as to why you are unable to submit the documents.

YOU HAVE 30 DAYS TO RESPOND.

I have submitted my parents adhar cards and my birth certificate as proof of relationship with my original application. If i submit only my Adhar Card and 10th and 12th certificate, will that be enough?
00000 - My Mom: > Dep's Relationship to PA: submit Aadhar Card and Voters ID card of both parents .
00000 -Myself: > Provide you Aadhar card and Votes ID card also include the 10th and 12th Certificate . ( They are requesting all 3 - Votes ID Aadhar Card and Certificate ) and if you do not have all 3 then include the principal applicant’s Ration card, and/or OCI, and PAN/Income Tax card along with the missing document out of those top 3that they requested .

I would suggest to ask this question with other group as well if you do not have all the document that they are requesting as per the letter .