+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents & Grandparents Program(PGP) 2022

Rsingh401

Dec 1, 2021
Hi All ,

I received AOR for my Parents last week(PGP 2022) and have the below questions if any one can please answer

1) AOR only mentions my fathers name I do not see my Mothers name is that normal.
2) AOR say if not already submitted
IMM 5768 - Financial Evaluation for Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship providing your Social Insurance Number please submit is this a standard template of AOR as I have submitted IMM 5768 - Financial Evaluation for Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship providing Social Insurance Number with the application ,should I submit it again ?

Thanks
1st
because your Father must be main applicant

2nd thats normal and they always include this in aor standard foemat for aor nothing to do until you receive special email asking for the documents!!

anuatmail

Mar 29, 2020
1st
because your Father must be main applicant

2nd thats normal and they always include this in aor standard foemat for aor nothing to do until you receive special email asking for the documents!!
Thanks what are the next step please I was trying to link the application can could not link

Rsingh401

Dec 1, 2021
Thanks what are the next step please I was trying to link the application can could not link
Keep trying i would its take time to be entered in system may be next will be biometric will have done before or pcc adhar card and voter ids i would say

dixo

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
Hello,
My parents are in Canada at the moment and their super visa insurance are due to expire now in one week other side I'm waiting for their passport request to come because PCC and medical's been done, it's been a month already, does anyone have an idea when will we start receiving passport request for PR stamping? I don't want to buy another super visa insurance but seems like I don't have any choice will have to buy one again.

TheCanadian7

Mar 4, 2023
Hello,
My parents are in Canada at the moment and their super visa insurance are due to expire now in one week other side I'm waiting for their passport request to come because PCC and medical's been done, it's been a month already, does anyone have an idea when will we start receiving passport request for PR stamping? I don't want to buy another super visa insurance but seems like I don't have any choice will have to buy one again.
Hi Dixo, it may vary by the province, but in Ontario you have to wait for 3 months before you get access to province sponsored health program after your landing (unless it has changed). So you would probably still need to extend insurance for that period based on your province or territory.

Reactions: dixo

TheCanadian7

Mar 4, 2023
Hello,
Hi Dixo, it may vary by the province, but in Ontario you have to wait for 3 months before you get access to province sponsored health program after your landing (unless it has changed). So you would probably still need to extend insurance for that period based on your province or territory.
Checked Ontario's site. Seems requirements have changed and one gets coverage immediately:
https://www.ontario.ca/page/apply-ohip-and-get-health-card

Naytov

Jan 11, 2021
Received Pre-Arrival Service Letter - July 29th, 2023 , Admin please update the tracker .
Congratulation!!!
My timeline is very close to yours)
Can you tell me how you got the Pre-arrival and Passport request by regular mail or email?

Thanks in advance

Reactions: dpatel08

minnekei

Star Member
Apr 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2014
AOR Received.
06-02-2014 (AOR2:19-02-2014)
File Transfer...
06-02-2014
Passport Req..
07-10-2014 (IP: 19-08-2014, DM: 28-10-2014)
VISA ISSUED...
23-10-2014
LANDED..........
04-11-2014
Received Pre-Arrival Service Letter - July 29th, 2023 , Admin please update the tracker .
My I know how your parents Super visa Medical Accepted for PR file? Did you email them and how long did IRCC take time to accept? My mom just completed her medical for visitor record extension 2 days before the PR medical request, I don't think it's needed to do it twice just for the sake of it. I wrote an explanation letter through web form but on PR file the medical is still not received yet.

dpatel08

Aug 15, 2017
I would recommend to buy a super visa insurance until you get PR , please note you can always cancel the insurance at any time ( Check with your agent ) and get refund of t

Hello,
[/QUOT
Congratulation!!!
My timeline is very close to yours)
Can you tell me how you got the Pre-arrival and Passport request by regular mail or email?

Thanks in advance

I was authorize rep and my account was link so i receiver email notification and letter was in the IRCC log in Account .

Reactions: Naytov and dixo