+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents & Grandparents Program(PGP) 2022

livvyfolks

Jun 5, 2023
I am enable to link my application to GC key account, I am getting an error every time trying to link.
What is an easier way to do so?
same with me, until i read somewhere in this thread that for the no. of people-- i have to include ALL members including myself and my fam members here (so not just the people i am sponsoring). that's what i was doing wrong before. once i corrected that, boom! i was able to link it finally! please try it. hope it helps.

AMR2011

Aug 20, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2-Dec-2011, Federal App Rec. in NS: 29-June-2015(Sent:18/6)
Doc's Request.
CSQ: 04-03-2015
Nomination.....
CSQ: 29-05-2015
AOR Received.
04-02-2012; Federal AOR: 7-August 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
Med's Request
04-02-2016
Med's Done....
11-02-2016
Interview........
NIL
Passport Req..
"Medical Received": 26-02-2016; PPR: 29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made: 29-02-2016; Visa Issued: 3/3/2016
LANDED..........
4-Oct-2016; PR Card received: 15th Dec 2016!!!!!
Last edited:
Reactions: hm.solaiman

hcyrusr

Star Member
Jan 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SYDNEY - NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
26-02-2014
Med's Request
12-03-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2014
realistically, from Sponsor Approval to Passport Request, how many months can we expect? I understand the timelines from CIC is verrrrry conservative

EEMduShan

Star Member
Sep 28, 2018
I received a PCC request and it is ready. But when I try to upload, it is asking for the below details. I can provide all the info except the expiry date and there is no expiry date mentioned in PCC. Can anyone please advise? thanks in advance.
1. Document Name
2. Document Number
3. Country / territory of issue
4. Issue Date
5 .Expiry Date

immg.applicant

Oct 8, 2020
I received a PCC request and it is ready. But when I try to upload, it is asking for the below details. I can provide all the info except the expiry date and there is no expiry date mentioned in PCC. Can anyone please advise? thanks in advance.
1. Document Name
2. Document Number
4. Issue Date
5 .Expiry Date
I added an expiry date which was 1 year from the Issue Date. Also explained it in a letter while submitting the document.
Refer to this link
https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1358&top=23

anupjoginder

Star Member
Nov 9, 2022
Hi everyone,I need some advice!! I am the principal applicant, and my son is the sponsor. In March, as required by CPC Mississauga, I sent an email to them with Option C- Form for conciseness. Today, I received an email from CPC Mississauga stating that I have to submit a representative letter. Can you advise me on what to do?", "explanation"
Email recd today
(Principal applicant name)Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We are contacting you following the email that we sent to you on (enter date that RPA uploaded the documents) as we require additional information.
We have verified the file of xxx ( sponsored name) and were unable to find information stating that you are their representative.
The Privacy Act ensures that a person's identity and personal information are protected. For this reason, we cannot respond to your enquiry since this file contains personal information about another person.
In order to respond to your enquiry, xxxx(sponsored name) must provide written consent to IRCC by completing the Use of a Representative form and submitting it via the IRCC Web form. You may also contact the appropriate governing body to verify that you are a member in good standing.
If you already submitted a Use of a Representative form with your application, the office may not have processed it yet. In order to assist you, please resend the form. Upon reception of this information, it will be our pleasure to update the file. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.hank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We are contacting you following the email that we sent to you on (enter date that RPA uploaded the documents) as we require additional information.
We have verified the file of xxxxxx(my son's name who is sponsored us) and were unable to find information stating that you are their representative.
The Privacy Act ensures that a person's identity and personal information are protected. For this reason, we cannot respond to your enquiry since this file contains personal information about another person.
In order to respond to your enquiry, xxxxxx (sponsored name) must provide written consent to IRCC by completing the Use of a Representative form and submitting it via the IRCC Web form. You may also contact the appropriate governing body to verify that you are a member in good standing.

If you already submitted a Use of a Representative form with your application, the office may not have processed it yet. In order to assist you, please resend the form. Upon reception of this information, it will be our pleasure to update the file. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Lambo-s-LAW

Star Member
May 16, 2023
Can anyone please tell if EI income(Laid off from work) will count towards income?
Income sources that count toward your total income
These income sources will count toward your total income (as long as they’re reported on your NOA):

• Employment Insurance special benefits, such as maternity and parental benefits
  • any Employment Insurance earnings for the 2020 and 2021 tax years only
  • Canada Emergency Response Benefit
  • other temporary COVID-19-related benefits
    • as long as they’re not part of provincial or territorial social assistance programs
  • paid parental leave

Reactions: YVR123

RC_Ab2022

Mar 3, 2023
Hi everyone,I need some advice!! I am the principal applicant, and my son is the sponsor. In March, as required by CPC Mississauga, I sent an email to them with Option C- Form for conciseness. Today, I received an email from CPC Mississauga stating that I have to submit a representative letter. Can you advise me on what to do?", "explanation"
Email recd today
(Principal applicant name)Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We have verified the file of xxx ( sponsored name) and were unable to find information stating that you are their representative.
In order to respond to your enquiry, xxxx(sponsored name) must provide written consent to IRCC by completing the Use of a Representative form and submitting it via the IRCC Web form. You may also contact the appropriate governing body to verify that you are a member in good standing.
If you already submitted a Use of a Representative form with your application, the office may not have processed it yet. In order to assist you, please resend the form. Upon reception of this information, it will be our pleasure to update the file. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.hank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
We have verified the file of xxxxxx(my son's name who is sponsored us) and were unable to find information stating that you are their representative.
In order to respond to your enquiry, xxxxxx (sponsored name) must provide written consent to IRCC by completing the Use of a Representative form and submitting it via the IRCC Web form. You may also contact the appropriate governing body to verify that you are a member in good standing.

If you already submitted a Use of a Representative form with your application, the office may not have processed it yet. In order to assist you, please resend the form. Upon reception of this information, it will be our pleasure to update the file. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Not sure why you are the one sending the option C. Your son (Principal applicant) should be the one sending the Option C because he is the sponsor and it is his tax info in it. They are saying that since you sent a document in behalf of the Sponsor, you should submit a representative form. They don't have a file in hand that says you can send documents in behalf of the Sponsor.

Rsingh401

Dec 1, 2021
1. Document Name
2. Document Number
4. Issue Date
5 .Expiry Date
Indian pcc valid for 6 month
Candian pcc for 1 year from the date of issue
Uae for 3 month

These all i know!!

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Can anyone please tell if EI income(Laid off from work) will count towards income?
As replied by another memeber, it depends. Since it's not parental related, it depends on the year that you got EI. I think it's a temporary relax policy during COVID.

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Email recd today

Your son is supposed to submit option C, not you (PA). So if you want to represent your son, you need to sign the Use of Representative form.

Otherwise, just ask your son (sponsor) to submit his option C as requested by IRCC.