+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents & Grandparents Program(PGP) 2022

Xiaose

Mar 4, 2023
I have not received any email from ircc yet. Is that because i add co signer ( my spouse) as co- sponsor, so it takes longer first them to review and decide? Does Anyone has co-sponsor receive AOR yet?

pk960

May 13, 2020
Category........
FAM
I have not received any email from ircc yet. Is that because i add co signer ( my spouse) as co- sponsor, so it takes longer first them to review and decide? Does Anyone has co-sponsor receive AOR yet?
They never follow any sequence or any pattern. It is so random

Reactions: YVR123

sjay1988

May 26, 2023
1) Try google and I got a few samples (which I do not want to repost here) . But it basically contain your applicaiton number. It's sent to the sponsor.
2) Medical request, PCC... etc are sent to applicants. It's usually via email unless you only provide IRCC with mailing address without email
3) there are many tips on linking on this forum and even in this discussion. Usually it is not available until a few days after AOR. Number of family members is usually sponsor+co-sponsor (if any) + princple applicant and spouse of PA.
Hey! Thank you for the response. Really appreciate it. I am still struggling to link the application, and I have tried almost every way. I received the AOR almost 2 months ago, and nothing since then. Here is what I am using:

What Program Did You Apply For?
Category - "Permanent Residence"
Sub-Category - "Family Class (Parents and GrandParents"

Application Details:
Please Select One: Application Number and Family Name
Application Number: "Using the application number sent via AOR to sponsor"
Family Name: "Using applicant's family name, same as sponsor's last name"

Applicant's Personal Information
Using Applicant's Passport

Other Application Information
Where does the applicated intent to live in Canada? - Same as the application
# of Family Members - I have tried with 2,3,4. I am the sponsor, have a sister above 18, my mother is the applicant and she has a spouse.

Thank you for the support.

techie85

Star Member
Jun 24, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2015
Nomination.....
08-11-2016
AOR Received.
22-06-2016
Hi all,

I had got the following email (which looks like the AOR itself) about 3 months back.

Subject:
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada - Communication to client/Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada - Communication auprès de la clientèle - CPCM / CTDM - PGP 2022 AOR Letter <application number>

Letter content start:
This letter confirms that your Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class was received
by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) at the Case Processing Centre in
Mississauga on behalf of the following family member(s):

But I am not able to search for the application or attach the application in online account. I tried with searching all different options like Application number /UCI, passport, place or birth etc.

I had been trying this for many weeks now.

Has someone else faced the same issue. What are my options now for the next steps? Should I contact IRCC by webform or something.

techie85

Star Member
Jun 24, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-12-2015
Nomination.....
08-11-2016
AOR Received.
22-06-2016
Hi all,

I had got the following email (which looks like the AOR itself) about 3 months back.

Subject:
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada - Communication to client/Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada - Communication auprès de la clientèle - CPCM / CTDM - PGP 2022 AOR Letter <application number>

Letter content start:
This letter confirms that your Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class was received
by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) at the Case Processing Centre in

But I am not able to search for the application or attach the application in online account. I tried with searching all different options like Application number /UCI, passport, place or birth etc.

Has someone else faced the same issue. What are my options now for the next steps? Should I contact IRCC by webform or something.
I would appreciate if someone can help with my above query.

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Hi all,

Subject:

Letter content start:

I think your number should be 3 ( sponsor, PA + spouse).
If it's been 2 months since your AOR, then may be you should try to call IRCC. It's possible that some data is entered incorrectly in their system and you cannot link with what you've privoded to them.

Nshardha

Jan 3, 2023
Hi, I was able to link the application to GCkey and can see application no, biometric details and etc but didn't receive any correspondence from IRCC after the submission of application.

What does that mean in terms of status or progress of the application?

kafeime

Mar 4, 2011
I got PCC request and I sent the files to their email address, but I got no acknowledgement of my email. Do you get any acknowledgement? I just want to confirm they have received my email.

AlbUniStudent2020

Sep 5, 2020
Hi everyone,

I wanted to share the petition to the Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship to improve the Family Sponsorship (PGP) program: https://petitions.ourcommons.ca/en/Petition/Details?Petition=e-4385. I already received the support from the Member of Parliament, and now the petition needs to collect 500 signatures to be presented at the House of Commons.

I would be very grateful if you could sign it and share with your friends and on socials.

rish1603

Star Member
May 22, 2015
Hi everyone,
I have a quick question regarding the IMM5476 form. Initially, I had submitted IMM5476 after receiving AOR via webform (sent both e-signed & hand-signed versions). Now I have received an email to resubmit the IMM5476 form and the message states to “Ensure that the appropriate sections of the form have been originally signed and dated in the proper format by all relevant parties.” The opening wording of the email states "We are unable to process them since some information is missing and requires further clarification". This makes me wonder if I should have put N/A in sections instead of leaving them blank and also if I made a mistake in Question 3 of Section A of the form.

I want to clarify what should I fill in for Question 3 of section A of the form:

If you have already submitted your application:
  • Name of office where application was submitted --
  • Type of application (permanent residence, extension of study permit, etc.) --
I had put CPC Mississauga in the first bullet point as that is the office processing my application and PGP Canada for the type of application. Was that incorrect?

P.S. -- To be safe, now I am now filling out the whole form by hand and not just hand-signing. Please help and guide, tysm.