+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents & Grandparents Program(PGP) 2022

dpatel08

Aug 15, 2017
Also please can you check your pcc is it says multiple after the name ?? This is the someone's pcc and they came here about 4 years and then went back also didnt came back until today

However in my case my mom went back recently

62782737383 hiddened the name THAKUR:
Police Certificate You are required to provide coy of your orig inal police certificate from India
Piease follow these instructions to ensure you provide the correct police certificate:
https-//www canada ca/en/immigration -refugees-citizenship/services/application/medicak-police/police-
certificates/how htmi
This must be received at this office byc 2023/04/16
i think you should go with the rep . i have not receive the PCC so i am not sure what exactly they write in PCC but if you think word "Multiple" is specifically written on your letter then you should get the canadian pcc too just like your Rep said .

Rsingh401

Dec 1, 2021
i think you should go with the rep . i have not receive the PCC so i am not sure what exactly they write in PCC but if you think word "Multiple" is specifically written on your letter then you should get the canadian pcc too just like your Rep said .
Yeah thats why did that !!

Deepster2303

Nov 30, 2018
Hi everyone, I needed one help - my parents are in India and their current address is different from the one mentioned in the passport.. I read somewhere that if the addresses are different, it could take more time for pcc through a psk..

My question is since ircc hasn't asked to submit PCC yet, can I go ahead and apply for pcc for them and submit it through webform? Is that okay?

dpatel08

Aug 15, 2017
Hi everyone, I needed one help - my parents are in India and their current address is different from the one mentioned in the passport.. I read somewhere that if the addresses are different, it could take more time for pcc through a psk..

My question is since ircc hasn't asked to submit PCC yet, can I go ahead and apply for pcc for them and submit it through webform? Is that okay?
if you have already received Sponsorship approval letter then you can submit it in advance .

c93liu

May 26, 2023
Received sponsor approval letter back in early March with files transferred to Vancouver office. No update since - anyone had any updates from the same office?

Also, despite having the approval letter with an application # attached, I've never received an AOR email - anyone in the same boat?

AMR2011

Aug 20, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ HK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2-Dec-2011, Federal App Rec. in NS: 29-June-2015(Sent:18/6)
Doc's Request.
CSQ: 04-03-2015
Nomination.....
CSQ: 29-05-2015
AOR Received.
04-02-2012; Federal AOR: 7-August 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the Application
Med's Request
04-02-2016
Med's Done....
11-02-2016
Interview........
NIL
Passport Req..
"Medical Received": 26-02-2016; PPR: 29-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made: 29-02-2016; Visa Issued: 3/3/2016
LANDED..........
4-Oct-2016; PR Card received: 15th Dec 2016!!!!!
I have a question. I have the SA from the Federal and was advised to take the Quebec Selection Certificate. I applied for it and received it for my mother. I confirmed that they sent the CSQ to the IRCC Office handling our case which is Vancouver IRCC. Since my mother had Biometrics and Medical for her Supervisa and she is currently in Canada, may be they did not request both. What is pending is PCC. My mother will traveling back to my home country in two weeks. Is it possible to take a PCC from there immediately without the request from Vancouver IRCC office and post the same via WebForm? This is like upfront PCC. Will this be valid?

Lay Tailor

Jun 13, 2018
Received pcc's,adahar card,voter card request for both parents on 19th may

They both have to do 2 pcc each
Dad uae and india(he is in uae currently)
Mom rcmp and india( currently in india)

It was a heck of stuff to do for us but we are in applied process in 2 pcc (indian and rcmp)and 1 voter card for mom !!

Also the says office is Mississauga even though we are in Vancouver so i guess Mississauga is processing our application!!
I have been also asked for the same, PCC, Aadhar card and Voter ID. I am not sure why they need as a proof of relationship since I already submitted their marriage register

Lay Tailor

Jun 13, 2018
My mom stayed in Canada for more than 6 months multiple times but we have clearly asked to provide PPC from INDIA only.

sjay1988

May 26, 2023
Hi All. I have been following this forum and looking for some basic help.

1) What does AOR look like/contain? Can someone share an example of the content of that letter? I received a document but I do not know if that is AOR.
2) How are you/your parents receiving the requests for Medical certificate/PCC? Postal mail or via e-mail? Are you receiving them or your parents?
3) For linking the application, are their people who are not able to link the application? I have tried every way but just cannot get it to link.

Thank you for the support.

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Hi All. I have been following this forum and looking for some basic help.

1) What does AOR look like/contain? Can someone share an example of the content of that letter? I received a document but I do not know if that is AOR.
2) How are you/your parents receiving the requests for Medical certificate/PCC? Postal mail or via e-mail? Are you receiving them or your parents?
3) For linking the application, are their people who are not able to link the application? I have tried every way but just cannot get it to link.

Thank you for the support.
1) Try google and I got a few samples (which I do not want to repost here) . But it basically contain your applicaiton number. It's sent to the sponsor.
2) Medical request, PCC... etc are sent to applicants. It's usually via email unless you only provide IRCC with mailing address without email
3) there are many tips on linking on this forum and even in this discussion. Usually it is not available until a few days after AOR. Number of family members is usually sponsor+co-sponsor (if any) + princple applicant and spouse of PA.