Mar 7, 2023
Please see my signature:

Interest submitted 2020
Invitation received October 13, 2022
Application submitted November 9, 2022
Requested more info Dec 6 and submitted Dec 9, 2022
Approval of Sponsor letter and linked account Mar. 9, 2023
PCC and more docs required April 14, 2023 and submitted April 25, 2023

As my parents ages they may not need biometrics, my question is after providing PCC, normally how long will I receive Medical Exam request?
We submitted PCC and addition documents on March 31, 2023.

Still waiting for medical request...

Reactions: jessiezhai

jessiezhai

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
We submitted PCC and addition documents on March 31, 2023.

Still waiting for medical request...
I just called IRCC number, the auto reply actually told the same info of my GCKYE account shows: we are processing your application and wait for further notice to provide more documents, etc. :-(

sibhav

Star Member
May 30, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 21 2014
AOR Received.
March 13 2015
File Transfer...
April 09 2015
Interview........
June 22 2016
Passport Req..
June 29 2016
VISA ISSUED...
July 06 2016
Hi All,

After trying numerous times, I am unable to link my parent's application.

I am afraid I might miss any important update as after the AOR, I haven't received anything yet. Timeline is below:-

Invitation Date: Oct, 14 2022
Application Submitted Date: Dec 14, 2022
AOR - March 03, 2022.

Thanks
I have same time line and Same status .

wizardofwest90210

Star Member
Oct 18, 2022
Hello friends!

For clarification:

Submitted additional forms that they asked for last month (additional family information using their newest form) and Use of Rep again. No confirmation/AOR as of yet.

Why/how are people submitting information ahead of time to their files? How are uploading/sending via webform? Are they sending them in for faster processing?

1. Are people submitting medicals ahead of time even before they ask for it? If so, what is the process exactly?

2. Are people submitting the Police clearances ahead of time/before they ask? If so, what is this process, similar to submitting the medicals? One of the parents has low egfr rates, is that an issue?

Thank you everyone for your kind help in advance!

dpatel08

Aug 15, 2017
Hello friends!

For clarification:

Submitted additional forms that they asked for last month (additional family information using their newest form) and Use of Rep again. No confirmation/AOR as of yet.

Why/how are people submitting information ahead of time to their files? How are uploading/sending via webform? Are they sending them in for faster processing?

1. Are people submitting medicals ahead of time even before they ask for it? If so, what is the process exactly?

2. Are people submitting the Police clearances ahead of time/before they ask? If so, what is this process, similar to submitting the medicals? One of the parents has low egfr rates, is that an issue?

Thank you everyone for your kind help in advance!

Do not submit medical in advance , they will ask for it again if process does not complete within 12 month , For police clearance wait until you receive sponsor approval letter and then you can submit if you want , Some people wait to receive email about PCC but after getting Approval of Sponsorship you can submit PCC in advance its fine .

Last edited:

RS999

Aug 14, 2017
Hello All,

I (sponsor/representative), received the biomatrix request email to be done for parents. It has a file number but, never received an AOR email. Should this email consider an AOR email?

I have tried to link the application with Application no. written in the biomatrix request letter, but not working. can anyone provide some insights into this?

syham

Jul 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2013
Nomination.....
03-09-2013
Med's Request
28-06-2014
Passport Req..
01-10-2014
Hello All,

I (sponsor/representative), received the biomatrix request email to be done for parents. It has a file number but, never received an AOR email. Should this email consider an AOR email?

I have tried to link the application with Application no. written in the biomatrix request letter, but not working. can anyone provide some insights into this?
Hey, I have almost similar situation but it is for dependents. I'm not able to link the application while having Biometric request without AOR or sponsor approval.

syham

Jul 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2013
Nomination.....
03-09-2013
Med's Request
28-06-2014
Passport Req..
01-10-2014
Guys,
I have tried IRRC call center..No one responding and automated system wasn't able to find the file.

syham

Jul 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2013
Nomination.....
03-09-2013
Med's Request
28-06-2014
Passport Req..
01-10-2014
I got biometric request for my parents' dependents only after 7 months without any AOR/Sponsor letter or additional letter so far.
Anyone knows how I can submit renewed passport or new address for mailing purpose?

happyCanadian

Sep 30, 2021
I got biometric request for my parents' dependents only after 7 months without any AOR/Sponsor letter or additional letter so far.
Anyone knows how I can submit renewed passport or new address for mailing purpose?
Hi, my wife is also a sponsor/representative of her parents sponsorship application. We applied on early Nov and have not received any AoR/SA but were able to link our application since last week. After we linked, we learned UCIs and file number and used those info to update the passport on file, my MIL recently renewed her passport and the passport at the time of application is not valid. We updated via webform, https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

We received two emails once we submitted webform, the first one acked that we summited a webform and second acked that our pr file is updated with the info provided via webform.

dixo

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
You submit the Aadhar card and Voter ID card and write down a letter that you are in the process of getting the PCC that may take over a month and you should be fine . Also include the proof of submission to obtain PCC
Hi dpatel08,
I have uploaded Aadhar card and voter id card in upload section in IRCC account as per your instruction. but I need to now inform them that we're in the process of obtaining PCC with submission receipts from BLS-Canada but I'm confused now.

Should I write and upload the PDF letter (including PCC submission proof) at the same place where I need to upload PCC in the IRCC account? or should I write a separate email using gmail to their given email address mentioning file number just to notifying them we're in the process of getting PCC which may take over month?

Please help thanks,

dpatel08

Aug 15, 2017
Hi dpatel08,
I have uploaded Aadhar card and voter id card in upload section in IRCC account as per your instruction. but I need to now inform them that we're in the process of obtaining PCC with submission receipts from BLS-Canada but I'm confused now.

Should I write and upload the PDF letter (including PCC submission proof) at the same place where I need to upload PCC in the IRCC account? or should I write a separate email using gmail to their given email address mentioning file number just to notifying them we're in the process of getting PCC which may take over month?

Please help thanks,
i think that is a good question , i would suggest to ask some one in 2021 PGP forum as I am not so sure about this . But if you have proof ready then better to submit it via "webform" until you find a proper answer from some where so you are safe .
I would submit it via webform but that is my personal opinion , i think you should check with some one else in other forum who have more experience .

Lambo-s-LAW

Star Member
May 16, 2023
HI everyone a quick update on my file, checked CIC account and there is a change on Medical - it says you pass medical on May 11, 2023

Here is the Timeline
Parents Country of Citizenship: Uzbekistan
Your Province: ON
Invitation Date: Oct 12, 2022
Application Submitted Date: Nov. 7, 2022
Additional Doc Req: (Name of form/s) + Date: Nope
Sponsor Approval: Mar 9, 2023 (email)
Local Visa Office as per Sponsor Approval: London IRCC
Biometrics Request Date: March 6, 2023 (email)
Biometrics Done: March 15, 2023
Medicals Request Date: April 26, 2023 (email)
Medical Done: April 27, 2023
PCC Request Date: NO, but I submitted anyway through web on May 1, 2023
PCC received (email confirmation): May 5, 2023
Medical passed: May 11, 2023
Pre-Arrival Letter Date:
Passport Req Date:
Thanks for the update. What webpage did you use to submit PCC before it was requested?