+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents & Grandparents Program(PGP) 2022

pk960

May 13, 2020
Category........
FAM
Our submitted additional doc shows in gckey account under additional documents status comment or it will not? Blow is my status: is it same for all?

Review of additional documents
  • Not applicable.

Last edited:

harryp88

Apr 30, 2023
Hello, my parents have applied for their passport renewals. So, once they received their new passport, I will raise a webform to update IRCC for PGP application. However, wondering if anyone has a template I can refer or use to write up and raise the webform? Thanks

anuatmail

Mar 29, 2020
Good day. I have a representative so I usually check the status of the application via the automated phone number or IRCC. All this time I have called and nothing has started except for background check. Yesterday I called and everything was the same ‘not started yet’ but the message didn’t include any mention of the background check not even in progress or not started any suggestions of what can be happening here? For more info I applied on Dec and received AOR March 3rd, nothing more.
Could you please let me know the contact number and the options you are selecting from the main menu , I tried several times last week could not get to a representative.

Rsingh401

Dec 1, 2021
Hello, my parents have applied for their passport renewals. So, once they received their new passport, I will raise a webform to update IRCC for PGP application. However, wondering if anyone has a template I can refer or use to write up and raise the webform? Thanks
No need to write anything fancy

Just applicant and contacting person info. And in detail write application no. Uci and say old passport which was in application is expired so sending new ones to update

Then upload both old and new passports in pdf or make 2 pdf 1 names ask old passports and 1 as new passport!!

Rsingh401

Dec 1, 2021
Could you please let me know the contact number and the options you are selecting from the main menu , I tried several times last week could not get to a representative.

Uci no.
Application status
Then 2 for pr applications
3 for application start with F
Then application no. And dob of main applicant
Then press 1 again to skip non realted talk

You should hear your application status and i do same since i have rep. Too

Reactions: Rick K

anuatmail

Mar 29, 2020

Uci no.
Application status
Then 2 for pr applications
3 for application start with F
Then application no. And dob of main applicant
Then press 1 again to skip non realted talk

You should hear your application status and i do same since i have rep. Too
Thanks for the reply where can I find the application number I have not head back from cic after the application was submitted

Mariela375

May 1, 2023
Hi, Is anyone having troubles signing in to the IRCC secure account? I managed to sig in but once I click continue it gives me this message:

Your session has expired
Error:
Unfortunately, an error occurred.
Online Services
System-generated error code:8Q7N]200 (2023-04-26 19:34:59)

I have tried everything recommended, using different laptop, network, clearing cookie and cache, etc. Nothing worked.
Contacting the IRCC now is near to impossible.
Any advise? :(

I have messages to check inside my application and I am so worried that I can not see them. I called the IRCC and a computer told me they are requesting Medical Exam from my parents.

Has anyone received this request? Do I really need to get a form or something from the IRCC in order to do the medical exam?

Thank you

Rsingh401

Dec 1, 2021
Hi, Is anyone having troubles signing in to the IRCC secure account? I managed to sig in but once I click continue it gives me this message:

Your session has expired
Error:
Unfortunately, an error occurred.
Online Services
System-generated error code:8Q7N]200 (2023-04-26 19:34:59)

I have tried everything recommended, using different laptop, network, clearing cookie and cache, etc. Nothing worked.
Contacting the IRCC now is near to impossible.
Any advise? :(

I have messages to check inside my application and I am so worried that I can not see them. I called the IRCC and a computer told me they are requesting Medical Exam from my parents.

Has anyone received this request? Do I really need to get a form or something from the IRCC in order to do the medical exam?

Thank you
Dont know the online process but you can do medical without form

Reactions: Mariela375

hanky

Jan 21, 2016
Can someone help me to link application to gc key account, applied through PR Portal status submitted only.

thank you

SIMRAN0001

Jul 22, 2014
*PGP 2022*
*Timeline*:
*Applied* - 31 Oct 2022
*Additional docs *: IMM5476, IMM5406 - 1 Dec 2022
*AOR* - 5 Apr 2023
*Sponsor eligibility letter* - 12 Apr 2023
*Biometrics Passed* - 1 May 2023
*Medical Passed *- 1 May 2023
(IRCC used biometrics and medical given in May 2022 for Super Visa)

They already asked for PCC in sponsor eligibility letter , in process of getting PCC now.

Good luck

pk960

May 13, 2020
Category........
FAM
Submitted my PCC and IMM0149 last weekend. Fingers crossed now, hopefully it will be smooth sailing for here onwards.
what was ur additional document request and what is the status appearing in your gckey account under additional documents?

immg.applicant

Oct 8, 2020
what was ur additional document request and what is the status appearing in your gckey account under additional documents?
I was asked to submit PCC and form IMM0149 for my government service. Right now the status shown under addition documents is "We need additional documents", I think it will change to something else once they process my submitted documents.

minnekei

Star Member
Apr 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2014
AOR Received.
06-02-2014 (AOR2:19-02-2014)
File Transfer...
06-02-2014
Passport Req..
07-10-2014 (IP: 19-08-2014, DM: 28-10-2014)
VISA ISSUED...
23-10-2014
LANDED..........
04-11-2014
Hey your question was not for me but just to share that my application is also "returned" online after receiving that email for resubmission of a form. I already emailed the updated form as instructed but so far no confirmation email and online status still in returned. A bit concerned on the status but I didn't do anything on portal as on the email letter instruction it asks not to do anything on it. I found on another thread from 2021 intake someone mentioned the status would change back to "submitted" after 1-2 months....I guess all we can do is just waiting...
It's been a while since last time I checked anything about the PR application. Today I just logged into the PR portal and see the status is back to "submitted" from "returned". Not sure when exactly that changed though.

My timeline:
PGP 2022 invitation received: Oct 14, 2022
Application submitted: Nov 4, 2022
Signature required for Form 5476 : Dec 2, 2022 (Meanwhile PR portal show status as "returned"
Re-submit of Form 5476: Dec 2, 2022
Confirm of new document on file through web form inquiry: Dec 21, 2022
PR portal show status as "Submitted" upon checking: May 2, 2023

still cannot link the case yet. what information combo do you guys use?

LolaPM

Aug 14, 2022
Hi everyone,

I wanted to share the petition to the Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship to improve the Family Sponsorship (PGP) program: https://petitions.ourcommons.ca/en/Petition/Details?Petition=e-4385. I already received the support from the Member of Parliament, and now the petition needs to collect 500 signatures to be presented at the House of Commons.

I would be very grateful if you could sign it and share with your friends and on socials.

Thank you,

Lola