App. Filed.......
03-07-2013
Nomination.....
03-09-2013
Med's Request
28-06-2014
Passport Req..
01-10-2014
Hey Everyone, Did anyone got AOR if applied in 1st week of Nov? I tried to call IRCC but they are experiencing issue on a line. I tried to search status through call but IVR said application number was invalid !

syham

Jul 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2013
Nomination.....
03-09-2013
Med's Request
28-06-2014
Passport Req..
01-10-2014
Is there any email or webform to reach out IRCC?

pk960

May 13, 2020
Category........
FAM
Hey Everyone, Did anyone got AOR if applied in 1st week of Nov? I tried to call IRCC but they are experiencing issue on a line. I tried to search status through call but IVR said application number was invalid !
I applied on 19 dec and aor on 5 april. Seems they are not following any sequence

Trinity_123

Mar 14, 2023
Good day. I have a representative so I usually check the status of the application via the automated phone number or IRCC. All this time I have called and nothing has started except for background check. Yesterday I called and everything was the same ‘not started yet’ but the message didn’t include any mention of the background check not even in progress or not started any suggestions of what can be happening here? For more info I applied on Dec and received AOR March 3rd, nothing more.

Naytov

Jan 11, 2021
If it's okay with you, can you please share when did you submit the application?
Just to get an idea about a possible timeline for medical requests.

I've submitted full package with all documents on November 7
Then on March 6 - I got Biometric request, which has been completed on March 15th
And on March 9 - I got sponsor approval letter, saying that my documents has been sent to London IRCC based on my parents living address, which is Newmarket, ON
Then, nothing happened until I got IME on April 26. The medical scheduled for today

Reactions: immg.applicant

immg.applicant

Oct 8, 2020
Need some help, I got my PCC from India (through High Commission of India) and in the letter it says it is valid for “Immigration purposes other than citizenship for Canada”. Now I am confused as to whether it’s okay to submit it or should it say valid for “Residency Permit for Canada” ?

Last edited:

BienCanada

Star Member
Jan 5, 2017
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vancouver
AOR Received.
23-03-2023
Need some help, I got my PCC from India (through High Commission of India) and in the letter it says it is valid for “Immigration purposes other than citizenship for Canada”. Now I am confused as to whether it’s okay to submit it or should it say valid for “Residency Permit for Canada” ?
Based on the wording I would interpret that the definition of Immigration for Indian authorities is it includes citizenship. That is why they explicitly state other than citizenship of Canada. PGP is PR and not Citizenship. So based on that you should be covered. If this PCC does not suit what they need for PGP my hope is that they would reach out to you.
I faintly recall seeing the same wording when we got PCC for our PR. May be other members here can confirm.

Rsingh401

Dec 1, 2021
Based on the wording I would interpret that the definition of Immigration for Indian authorities is it includes citizenship. That is why they explicitly state other than citizenship of Canada. PGP is PR and not Citizenship. So based on that you should be covered. If this PCC does not suit what they need for PGP my hope is that they would reach out to you.
I faintly recall seeing the same wording when we got PCC for our PR. May be other members here can confirm.
Yes and thats what i got too for my parents!! Dw all good !!

immg.applicant

Oct 8, 2020
I am trying to upload my PCC from India but while uploading, it is asking for expiry date of PCC. Now the problem is, there is no expiry date mentioned on PCC document.
Anyone ran into a similar issue?