+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents & Grandparents Program(PGP) 2022

EEMduShan

Star Member
Sep 28, 2018
How do you know that they use the Medical too from previous application ? I know they do use Biometric as it shows in the Online account but i don't think we can confirm about that Medical . Does it says Medical Accepted in the online account ?
Once I linked the account it says:
Latest update: Review of medical results - April 14, 2023:You passed the medical exam. But we haven't done anything for the sponsorship application

Reactions: dpatel08

anupjoginder

Star Member
Nov 9, 2022
How do you know that they use the Medical too from previous application ? I know they do use Biometric as it shows in the Online account but i don't think we can confirm about that Medical . Does it says Medical Accepted in the online account ?
Hi I didn't said that. I like to know bcs my parents came last year on supervisa.

dpatel08

Aug 15, 2017
We did medical & biometric in March 2022 of my parents. I don't know weather it's sufficient or go for new.
Medical are mostly valid for 1 year , But it also depends if office take the one that is already done , My parents did medical couple weeks ago for Super Visa . i am not sure if they will use that medical for PGP application too ( I hope they do ) i submitted the e certificate via Web Form but nothing showing in the Online account .

happyCanadian

Sep 30, 2021
Anyone still have not received any communication from IRCC in regards to their PGP2022 application. We applied on Nov and send ADR (hand signed representative form) on December via email, and there is nothing after that. I see many in the forum receiving SA, biometric and even acked with medical report from the previous application. Not sure what are the option for us here, other than waiting?

pk960

May 13, 2020
Category........
FAM
Medical are mostly valid for 1 year , But it also depends if office take the one that is already done , My parents did medical couple weeks ago for Super Visa . i am not sure if they will use that medical for PGP application too ( I hope they do ) i submitted the e certificate via Web Form but nothing showing in the Online account .
Medicals are valid for 12 months so they will use same and may ask later to re-do or extend same

pk960

May 13, 2020
Category........
FAM
Anyone still have not received any communication from IRCC in regards to their PGP2022 application. We applied on Nov and send ADR (hand signed representative form) on December via email, and there is nothing after that. I see many in the forum receiving SA, biometric and even acked with medical report from the previous application. Not sure what are the option for us here, other than waiting?
There is no logical sequence of processing and now due to strikes we might have to face extra delays

honylalwani

Star Member
Oct 21, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2015
AOR Received.
06-02-2016
Med's Request
27-10-2016
Med's Done....
31-10-2016
Passport Req..
23-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
03-01-2017
LANDED..........
07-01-2017
So, my friend's parents did their medical last year for supervisa and they are current applicants for PGP 2022 as well. He checked the MyCiC status on his account couple days ago and CiC has accepted the medical from last year for them and have changed the status for medical to received in their MyCiC account.

So, you should be good man and should update in your account soon

anupjoginder

Star Member
Nov 9, 2022
Thanks for the information

atul1210

Star Member
Sep 28, 2016
A friend of mine applied for his parents PR on 16Dec 2022. His parents already had biometric when they applied for tourist visa in 2019.
What are the next steps in this case. There is no AOR so far however my friend (sponsor) has received a letter which says "This letter confirms that your application to sponsor a family member has been received" however when we try to link the application to an online account it doesnt show up.

Not sure about the process. Can anyone please confirm on the process and what could be next. Should we expect AOR at the PA's address or to the SPonsor's email.
Pls anyone who can confirm on this.