+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents & Grandparents Program(PGP) 2022

pk960

May 13, 2020
Category........
FAM
I received letter on 20 march to submit hand signed imm5406. I was out of town and saw the letter just now. It says you have 30 days to submit the requested information however 30 days are now passed so what should I do?

immg.applicant

Oct 8, 2020
I received letter on 20 march to submit hand signed imm5406. I was out of town and saw the letter just now. It says you have 30 days to submit the requested information however 30 days are now passed so what should I do?
I am not sure but may be you can attach a letter of explanation with proof that were out of town (travel ticket, hotel booking etc) and submit the form.

Rsingh401

Dec 1, 2021
Send webform about why you are sending late and send form with it asap
I dnt think its big prob. Since they are on strike too

Reactions: BienCanada

pk960

May 13, 2020
Category........
FAM
Send webform about why you are sending late and send form with it asap
I dnt think its big prob. Since they are on strike too
But why do they ask this form again when we already filled it online. It was part of mandatory forms for all type of applications

anuatmail

Mar 29, 2020
Anyone still have not received any communication from IRCC in regards to their PGP2022 application. We applied on Nov and send ADR (hand signed representative form) on December via email, and there is nothing after that. I see many in the forum receiving SA, biometric and even acked with medical report from the previous application. Not sure what are the option for us here, other than waiting?
I have not received any communication as well submitted on 07DEC2022 nothing since then

anuatmail

Mar 29, 2020
What is the best way to reach IRCC on Phone with options to know the status of the application. I tried calling 1888-242-2100 and do not have an application number yet so Could not choose any option

pk960

May 13, 2020
Category........
FAM
I am not sure but may be you can attach a letter of explanation with proof that were out of town (travel ticket, hotel booking etc) and submit the form.
I had my surgery and was staying at relatives place. Just returned today and saw these letters

ksdarji

Feb 22, 2023
I have not even received any letter through mail or post about allotting AOR number but I tagged file with the GC key wherein file number and UCI number are shown.

pk960

May 13, 2020
Category........
FAM
I have not even received any letter through mail or post about allotting AOR number but I tagged file with the GC key wherein file number and UCI number are shown.
This only happens when they have created your file number and processed your initial documents. I was able to link on 6th April and later the letter received is dated 5th April

hanky

Jan 21, 2016
Can anyone please guide on how to link application step by step.

I have tried all the combinations, still not able to link application.

I do have the UCI and application number.

pls explain who’s information needs to fill in.

thank you

Iyan123

Star Member
Jul 22, 2019
Can you tell us what info did you use without providing specific details? (e.g. what category, sub-category, what combination of ID did you use, whose UCI did you provide (sponsor or applicants or co-sponsor), whose passport details did you provide; # of applicants you entered for your case (in our case my wife is sponsor, i am co-sponsor, and we are sponsoring our in-laws; we have three kids also; so not sure if that number should be 2, or 4, or 7!)

I am in the same boat with application in mid-nov and no communication whatsoever from IRCC till now. I am also not able to link the application using GCKey.
Hey, I used the UCI and passport details of my mother. I know the application number too because they asked me to fill one form previously. However, no communication with IRCC after that and did not receive a sponsorship approval

pk960

May 13, 2020
Category........
FAM
I haven't received anything in the post. So far the communication has been through gckey account.
I received aor and additional documents form 5406 and both came via post so i m wondering since nothing shows in my gckey about additional documents