Mar 18, 2014
Sponsor Persons - Parents
Parent’s country- India
Province- Manitoba
Invitation Date- October 13th 2022
Application Submitted- Nov 23rd 2022
Sponsor Approval- March 23rd 2023
Local visa office- Mississauga

Hello, I received below sponsor approval email today.
but I'm not able to link with IRCC account, I tried all combination.

Dear Sir/Madam,
This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class you submitted on behalf
of NAME and family (if applicable).
You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. Accordingly, the Application for
Permanent Residence for your relative will be processed at CPC-Mississauga. This office was
selected based on your relative’s home address and the requirements of the Immigration and
Refugee Protection Act.
Should you need to submit additional information or make any further enquiries regarding the
Application for Permanent Residence for your relative, you may find contact information for that
visa office at www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/apply-where.asp.
If you received this communication via email, please note that another copy will not be mailed to
you.
Provincial Requirements for Residents of Quebec
If you are a resident of the province of Québec, you must submit an undertaking application to
the Provincial Government. To download the required forms, please consult the Ministère de

l’Immigration, de la Francisation et de l’Intégration (MIFI) website at www.immigration-
quebec.gouv.qc.ca (Sponsors and Sponsored Persons section). Complete the required forms

and promptly submit them to the MIFI at the address provided in the provincial guide. Do not
submit any of the MIFI forms to this office as they will only be returned to you.
You must enclose a copy of this correspondence with your undertaking application to MIFI. If you
received this communication via email, you may print a copy to be enclosed with your undertaking
application to MIFI.
For further information regarding provincial requirements, please contact the Province of Québec
General Inquiries Services at 514-864-9191 or 1-877-864-9191.
Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF)
If the Right of Permanent Residence Fee is applicable to your application and you have chosen
to defer payment of that fee, you can make your payment at any time by following this link:

Case Processing Centre Mississauga # 300 – 2 Robert Speck Parkway
www.cic.gc.ca/English/information/fees/index.asp. Once completed, please send the payment

receipt via the IRCC Web form at the following link: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-
renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx. A permanent Resident Visa cannot be issued to

your relative until this payment is submitted.
Requirements for Processing
In order to minimize delays, please submit a valid email address for the Principal Applicant and/or
their Authorized Representative via IRCC secure account (MyCIC) at
www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html. This
email address will be used to communicate with the Principal Applicant and their dependant family
member (if applicable) throughout the processing of their application.
Please note that the following documentation is required for your sponsored family
members. If not already included in your application, please obtain and submit as soon as
possible:
 Updated residential address: You are required to provide the current residential address
for the principal applicant and their dependant family member (if applicable). You must
report any changes to their address, telephone number(s) and email address immediately
throughout the processing of your application. Failure to provide updates may result in
processing delays.
 Immigration Medical Examination: The principal applicant and their dependant family
member (if applicable) must each complete an Immigration Medical Examination in
support of this application. Instructions for the medicals will be sent separately. Please
complete all required testing within the timeframe specified on the instructions.
 Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF): The Right of Permanent Residence Fee(s)
must be submitted to this office. Please refer to the CIC Website for detailed instructions
on how to pay immigration fees: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp.
 Passport/Travel Document: The principal applicant and their dependant family member
(if applicable) must submit a copy of their passport. If their passport has expired or will
expire within the next 12 months, please have them apply for and submit a copy of their
new passport with a validity of 12 months or more. Please ensure to include the biographic
page of the passport.
 Proof of Relationship (Sponsor and Principal Applicant): Please provide a photocopy
of your birth certificate clearly indicating your relationship to the Principal Applicant. If you
cannot provide this, please provide additional government documents establishing your
relationship. Please review the country specific requirements listed for children, as
these documents are applicable to sponsors of parents and grandparents. Country
specific requirements can be found on our website:
www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/spouse.asp.
 Proof of Relationship (Principal Applicant and Dependant Spouse or Common-law
Partner): The principal applicant and their dependant family member (if applicable) must
provide the following:
 If married, your relative must submit a copy of their legal marriage
registration/certificate as proof of relationship to their spouse.
 If in a common-law partnership, your relative must submit proof of cohabitation,
such as joint bank accounts, joint ownership of residential property, joint residential
leases, joint utilities accounts, and/or other documents for both parties showing the
same address.

 If previously married or widowed, your relative and their dependant family
member (if applicable) must provide a legal divorce or death certificate as proof of
dissolution for all previous marriages.

Please refer to the country specific requirements listed for spouses and common-
law partners, as these documents are applicable to parents and grandparents. Country

 Biometrics (if applicable): On July 31st, 2018, biometrics became a requirement for
some IRCC applicants. If your relatives are required to complete biometrics, they would
have received a request for fees and an instruction letter with details on how to submit
biometrics. If they have yet to submit biometrics, they should do so immediately.
Biometrics requirements can be found on our website:
www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/biometrics.asp.
 Police Certificate: The principal applicant and their dependant family member (if
applicable) must provide police certificates from:
 The country where they currently live, and
 Any country they have resided for a period of six months or longer since the age
of 18.
Your relative is required to obtain the police certificate from that country’s law enforcement
authorities. Please send a copy of the original police certificate to this office as soon as
they receive it. Follow these instructions to ensure you provide the correct police
certificates: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp.
 Supplementary Information – Your Travels (IMM 5562): The principal applicant and
their dependant family member (if applicable) must complete this form with travel
information since the age of 18.
 Details of Military Service – IMM 5546 (if applicable): The principal applicant and their
dependant family member (if applicable) must complete this form if they served in the
military, army, defence or police unit, (including National Service), and submit a copy of
the military card/booklet, including blank pages, as applicable. If exempt from compulsory
service, please provide official proof of military exemption from the relevant authority.
 CV/Resume: The principal applicant and their dependant family member (if applicable)
must provide an in-depth CV/resume containing details of their education, employment
and professional history since the age of 18. For periods of employment ensure to include
the dates of employment, the name of their employer, their position title, detailed job
duties, and location. There must be no gaps in information.
Methods of Submitting Documents

Last edited:

dpatel08

Aug 15, 2017
Sponsor Persons - Parents
Parent’s country- India
Province- Manitoba
Invitation Date- October 13th 2022
Application Submitted- Nov 23rd 2022
Sponsor Approval- March 23rd 2023
Local visa office- Mississauga

Hello, I received below sponsor approval email today.
but I'm not able to link with IRCC account, I tried all combination.

Dear Sir/Madam,
This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class you submitted on behalf
of NAME and family (if applicable).
You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. Accordingly, the Application for
Permanent Residence for your relative will be processed at CPC-Mississauga. This office was
selected based on your relative’s home address and the requirements of the Immigration and
Refugee Protection Act.
Should you need to submit additional information or make any further enquiries regarding the
Application for Permanent Residence for your relative, you may find contact information for that
visa office at www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/apply-where.asp.
If you received this communication via email, please note that another copy will not be mailed to
you.
Provincial Requirements for Residents of Quebec
If you are a resident of the province of Québec, you must submit an undertaking application to
the Provincial Government. To download the required forms, please consult the Ministère de

l’Immigration, de la Francisation et de l’Intégration (MIFI) website at www.immigration-
quebec.gouv.qc.ca (Sponsors and Sponsored Persons section). Complete the required forms

and promptly submit them to the MIFI at the address provided in the provincial guide. Do not
submit any of the MIFI forms to this office as they will only be returned to you.
You must enclose a copy of this correspondence with your undertaking application to MIFI. If you
received this communication via email, you may print a copy to be enclosed with your undertaking
application to MIFI.
For further information regarding provincial requirements, please contact the Province of Québec
General Inquiries Services at 514-864-9191 or 1-877-864-9191.
Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF)
If the Right of Permanent Residence Fee is applicable to your application and you have chosen
to defer payment of that fee, you can make your payment at any time by following this link:

www.cic.gc.ca/English/information/fees/index.asp. Once completed, please send the payment

receipt via the IRCC Web form at the following link: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-
renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx. A permanent Resident Visa cannot be issued to

your relative until this payment is submitted.
Requirements for Processing
In order to minimize delays, please submit a valid email address for the Principal Applicant and/or
their Authorized Representative via IRCC secure account (MyCIC) at
www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html. This
email address will be used to communicate with the Principal Applicant and their dependant family
member (if applicable) throughout the processing of their application.
Please note that the following documentation is required for your sponsored family
members. If not already included in your application, please obtain and submit as soon as
possible:
 Updated residential address: You are required to provide the current residential address
for the principal applicant and their dependant family member (if applicable). You must
report any changes to their address, telephone number(s) and email address immediately
throughout the processing of your application. Failure to provide updates may result in
processing delays.
 Immigration Medical Examination: The principal applicant and their dependant family
member (if applicable) must each complete an Immigration Medical Examination in
support of this application. Instructions for the medicals will be sent separately. Please
complete all required testing within the timeframe specified on the instructions.
 Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF): The Right of Permanent Residence Fee(s)
must be submitted to this office. Please refer to the CIC Website for detailed instructions
on how to pay immigration fees: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp.
 Passport/Travel Document: The principal applicant and their dependant family member
(if applicable) must submit a copy of their passport. If their passport has expired or will
expire within the next 12 months, please have them apply for and submit a copy of their
new passport with a validity of 12 months or more. Please ensure to include the biographic
page of the passport.
 Proof of Relationship (Sponsor and Principal Applicant): Please provide a photocopy
of your birth certificate clearly indicating your relationship to the Principal Applicant. If you
cannot provide this, please provide additional government documents establishing your
relationship. Please review the country specific requirements listed for children, as
these documents are applicable to sponsors of parents and grandparents. Country
 Proof of Relationship (Principal Applicant and Dependant Spouse or Common-law
Partner): The principal applicant and their dependant family member (if applicable) must
provide the following:
 If married, your relative must submit a copy of their legal marriage
registration/certificate as proof of relationship to their spouse.
 If in a common-law partnership, your relative must submit proof of cohabitation,
such as joint bank accounts, joint ownership of residential property, joint residential
leases, joint utilities accounts, and/or other documents for both parties showing the
same address.

 If previously married or widowed, your relative and their dependant family
member (if applicable) must provide a legal divorce or death certificate as proof of
dissolution for all previous marriages.

Please refer to the country specific requirements listed for spouses and common-
law partners, as these documents are applicable to parents and grandparents. Country

 Biometrics (if applicable): On July 31st, 2018, biometrics became a requirement for
some IRCC applicants. If your relatives are required to complete biometrics, they would
have received a request for fees and an instruction letter with details on how to submit
biometrics. If they have yet to submit biometrics, they should do so immediately.
Biometrics requirements can be found on our website:
www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/biometrics.asp.
 Police Certificate: The principal applicant and their dependant family member (if
applicable) must provide police certificates from:
 The country where they currently live, and
 Any country they have resided for a period of six months or longer since the age
of 18.
Your relative is required to obtain the police certificate from that country’s law enforcement
authorities. Please send a copy of the original police certificate to this office as soon as
they receive it. Follow these instructions to ensure you provide the correct police
certificates: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp.
 Supplementary Information – Your Travels (IMM 5562): The principal applicant and
their dependant family member (if applicable) must complete this form with travel
information since the age of 18.
 Details of Military Service – IMM 5546 (if applicable): The principal applicant and their
dependant family member (if applicable) must complete this form if they served in the
military, army, defence or police unit, (including National Service), and submit a copy of
the military card/booklet, including blank pages, as applicable. If exempt from compulsory
service, please provide official proof of military exemption from the relevant authority.
 CV/Resume: The principal applicant and their dependant family member (if applicable)
must provide an in-depth CV/resume containing details of their education, employment
and professional history since the age of 18. For periods of employment ensure to include
the dates of employment, the name of their employer, their position title, detailed job
duties, and location. There must be no gaps in information.
Methods of Submitting Documents
it may take about a week or 2 to link the application . make sure you try all combination for number of application - count yourself . co-signer if any and then mom and dad , in my case i enter 4 to link it .

Asinerate

Sep 9, 2018
Hi guys, wonder if anyone can help me on this. For income requirements in 2019, regular EI benefits needs to be subtracted from line 15000 according to CRA website. So my friend has same amount for 11900 EI and other benefits and 11905 EI and PPIP maternity and parental benebenefit due to maternity leave, does anyome know if this needs to subtracted from gross income or it can be used. This amount could determine if she will meet the income requirement or not.
Thanks

deryk.rodrigues

Star Member
Dec 11, 2020
Hi guys, wonder if anyone can help me on this. For income requirements in 2019, regular EI benefits needs to be subtracted from line 15000 according to CRA website. So my friend has same amount for 11900 EI and other benefits and 11905 EI and PPIP maternity and parental benebenefit due to maternity leave, does anyome know if this needs to subtracted from gross income or it can be used. This amount could determine if she will meet the income requirement or not.
Thanks
As far as i remember reading, maternity and parental benefits do not need to be excluded from gross income.

Edit: Here you go.

Last edited:

gbramp256

Mar 19, 2023
No I didn't submitted PCC with application, however I have PCC now as they are on visit visa and I applied thru BLS Brampton in Jan 2023.
Hi Jailika,

What doc did you provide for status in Canada (asked in Checklist)? For Visitor/Super Visa, we only have VISA sticker pasted on passport..Did you provide copy of that as status doc..Also for Canadian address proof....my parents don't have any proof as all utility bills etc are in my name...so should I submit utility bills in my name..

Can you please reply...thanks in advance.

Yyz1

Oct 13, 2022
Hello, A quick question. My parents are in Australia at the moment . If I need to apply for PCC can I apply in India or I have to Apply in Australia only for India Pcc

Yyz1

Oct 13, 2022
Hello, A quick question. My parents are in Australia at the moment . If I need to apply for PCC can I apply in India or I have to Apply in Australia only for India Pcc

Rsingh401

Dec 1, 2021
They can apply in Australia for indian pcc just find place like bls in there and submit application!!
I found this may be helps!!

https://www.ivacs.com.au/apply-for-indian-pcc-from-australia/#:~:text=Application of PCC through iVACS,the service requested by you.

Last edited:

Yyz1

Oct 13, 2022

Rsingh401

Dec 1, 2021
Thank u for help. I know they can apply in Australia but if we apply in india and get Pcc will that be accepted by IRCC as my parents are not in india.
To get from india you need to book appointment at passport then go there so i think we cant do it from Australia then need to get it from aus.!!

Last edited:

anupjoginder

Star Member
Nov 9, 2022
Hi to all
I have application number and UCI but I can't look into the status online? The link in the PDF takes me to some page where I have to enter all the details like UCI , name passport details. But then it shows a page where they can't find the information. Is there something I am missing? Also, how to link the application?

Saggi09

Sep 24, 2021
I recieved an email from IRCC on March 9th. It says

"You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. Accordingly, the Application for Permanent Residence for your relative will be processed at CPC-Mississauga."

Any idea if this is AOR or actual approval of Sponsorship application?

Thanks!