+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents & Grandparents Program(PGP) 2022

Rsingh401

Dec 1, 2021
Hi I (the sponsor) received a letter from IRCC which I think is AOR? It has a note that IMM-5768 is required to determine minimum income requirement and to have this sent to them if I have not included this in my application (It is included already). Anyone got same type of email? Checking GC-Key, they don't need any additional documents.

Application Submitted: Dec 5.
Application No; F00XXXXXXX

"
Dear xxxxxxx,
This letter confirms that your Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class was received
by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) at the Case Processing Centre in
Mississauga on behalf of the following family member(s):
xxxxxxxx
Please note that the following documentation will be required for your sponsorship
application to determine whether you meet the minimum necessary income requirements to
sponsor a parent or grandparent. In order to minimize processing delays, if not already included
in your application, please obtain and submit as soon as possible:
 A completed and signed authorization form – IMM 5768 - Financial Evaluation for Parents
and Grandparents Sponsorship providing your Social Insurance Number.
o If you selected “Yes” to the Statement of Consent on this form and provided your
Social Insurance Number, you authorize IRCC to request information from Canada
Revenue Agency (CRA) in regards to your, or the cosigner’s (if applicable), income
tax information for the three consecutive years immediately preceding the received
date of your application. "

tnx
They said if not submitted with application
However if you want check all the info. Ndsend again if u feel smthg should be there!!

beximco

Apr 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore,Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
August 13, 2013
Thanks. I think resending would not hurt.
Its a generic email format which IRCC send, it happened with my mother and I didnt send anything as we checked the option for IRCC to give them consent for sponsors tax validation.

Reactions: RC_Ab2022

Jamal2022

Oct 13, 2022
Hi I (the sponsor) received a letter from IRCC which I think is AOR? It has a note that IMM-5768 is required to determine minimum income requirement and to have this sent to them if I have not included this in my application (It is included already). Anyone got same type of email? Checking GC-Key, they don't need any additional documents.

Application Submitted: Dec 5.
Application No; F00XXXXXXX

"
Dear xxxxxxx,
This letter confirms that your Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class was received
by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) at the Case Processing Centre in
Mississauga on behalf of the following family member(s):
xxxxxxxx
Please note that the following documentation will be required for your sponsorship
application to determine whether you meet the minimum necessary income requirements to
sponsor a parent or grandparent. In order to minimize processing delays, if not already included
in your application, please obtain and submit as soon as possible:
 A completed and signed authorization form – IMM 5768 - Financial Evaluation for Parents
and Grandparents Sponsorship providing your Social Insurance Number.
o If you selected “Yes” to the Statement of Consent on this form and provided your
Social Insurance Number, you authorize IRCC to request information from Canada
Revenue Agency (CRA) in regards to your, or the cosigner’s (if applicable), income
tax information for the three consecutive years immediately preceding the received
date of your application. "

tnx

Yes, I've just received the same email few hours ago.
I've already selected "Yes" on the Statement of Consent on form IMM5768 so no need to send it to them again
I believe this is just AOR

Reactions: deryk.rodrigues

Benew

Jan 24, 2023
They said if not submitted with application
However if you want check all the info. Ndsend again if u feel smthg should be there!!
I received the same letter. The letter further says if you are in Quebec you need to meet the income requirements for Quebec.

I live in Quebec , but it doesn’t say proceed your next steps with Quebec immigration.
What should I do?

application no starts with F , what does it mean?

thank you for the help!

Benew

Jan 24, 2023
Anyone living in Quebec, what is your time line ?

sponsoring my parents
Application submitted Dec 20,2022
AOR March 3, 2023

riizi

Nov 12, 2011
Hi All,
I have received the AOR letter for my PGP application sent 14 December 2022.
if we have already selected "Yes" on the Statement of Consent on form IMM5768 so do we need to send it to them again ?

secondly I am unable to link their application , how can I link their application . When ever i try it replies no application record found.

Please help thanks

Last edited:

TheCanadian7

Mar 4, 2023
Hello Everyone,
I also received AOR for application for my parents. The AOR lists name of one parent only who is the Primary Applicant. Name of Dependent is not listed in the AOR. Is it how everyone else has also received the AOR or does anyone have name of both parents listed in AOR?
Can you kindly help with the information.