+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents & Grandparents Program(PGP) 2022

ssenjaliya

Star Member
Dec 8, 2012
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just called ircc no. And check the application with the file no. I received starting with XF00***** from a doc. Request in dec

They confirm the application when i entered this file no. Without x and rest all is in process only background is saying we are processing instead of is in process
So dont know but happy to hear they are wrking on it

Haven't received aor yet but this application no. Work so i guess this a aor
Did you check online tool? And you mean that you entered file number without X ?

dpatel08

Aug 15, 2017
Curious to know if someone received AOR, I submitted application back in November and got email from them for to resubmit 5426 in December and since then no update. How do I check status of application?
Any help is appreciated
I heard govt have moved 1900 PR application to the front of the queue who are affected by Earthquake may be that will delay all other application :eek:

Apr 12, 2017
I saw a lot of folks received email to resend Family Information (IMM 5406). I got email to provide Option C printout for 2021. Am I the only one who received this request? is it concerning?

dpatel08

Aug 15, 2017
I saw a lot of folks received email to resend Family Information (IMM 5406). I got email to provide Option C printout for 2021. Am I the only one who received this request? is it concerning?
weird i though they send biometric only after they verify the eligibility to sponsor. But may be i was wrong .
If you meet the requirement then i would not be worried just send it to them and you should be fine .

Heli darji

Apr 29, 2019
I was PGP 2021 applicant and i had also got request to provide option C printout even though I gave consent for CRA. So it's normal. Just provide them as they requested. see my signature for timeline.