Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
App. Filed.......
25-04-2019
AOR Received.
15-11-2019
Med's Request
19-12-2019
Good morning everyone, i would like to ask what is going to happen? For the form IMM1344 if i tick the Withdraw the application and all fees will be returned except for processing fee and they assess that i am eligible to sponsor? are they still going to continue the application process? Thank you

iliveinbanff

Star Member
May 3, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
App. Filed.......
25-04-2019
AOR Received.
15-11-2019
Med's Request
19-12-2019
No, they won't continue and you will lose the ability to Right to Appeal at a later date if you were deemed ineligible.
Thank you for your response. Happy weekend.

iliveinbanff

Star Member
May 3, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
App. Filed.......
25-04-2019
AOR Received.
15-11-2019
Med's Request
19-12-2019
My half sister is 22 and still studying and my father still supports her. Is she still considered dependent?

sch93

Star Member
Oct 15, 2022
Hello everyone,

Can someone please advise:

1. I had gotten a new birth certificate last year as my original birth certification from India didn't have my name (only showed my parents name). So, should I only include my new birth certificate from 2021 or both? Should I provide a letter of explanation in my application?

2. Should I include Adhar card information under IMM0008 National Identity? If yes, what should I put for expiration date as adhar card doesn't have expiry date but the online application has expiration date as mandatory field.

Thanks all in advance.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Reactions: YVR123

jessiezhai

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
What is the normal way IRCC process the submitted applications: 1. Wait till deadline Dec 24th and then assign the cases to people process them
2. First come first serve. They have started already going through the cases submitted to save on time

jas_to_canada

Star Member
Dec 9, 2010
Toronto
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
Hello everyone,

Can someone please advise:

1. I had gotten a new birth certificate last year as my original birth certification from India didn't have my name (only showed my parents name). So, should I only include my new birth certificate from 2021 or both? Should I provide a letter of explanation in my application?

2. Should I include Adhar card information under IMM0008 National Identity? If yes, what should I put for expiration date as adhar card doesn't have expiry date but the online application has expiration date as mandatory field.

Thanks all in advance.
1. Birth Certificate - You can attach your original birth certificate and a newer one and attach a letter of explanation.
2. Aadhar card - you can add any future date (20yrs in the future) something like 20430101

kawal.singh

Star Member
Feb 18, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hi All,

Hope y’all are doing well.

I’m submitting my mother’s sponsorship application through online portal and have few concerns:

1. I’m doing the process myself on behalf of my mother being the sponsor. Do I need to fill/upload any sort of form in support to it ?

2. While filling the forms online, it’s asking me to provide my grandparents details like their name, DOB, place of birth and death date. They are no longer with us and and we don’t remember their birth and death date now. Should I enter 1900/01/01 and attach a LOE or enter some random dates ?

3. My father passed away 3 years ago and I only have his passport and death certificate. Is it mandatory to upload both documents or Death certificate is sufficient?

4. I’m self employed - Long Haul Truck Driver. I meet the income requirements for last 3 years but I’m incorporated since Jan 2021. I have uploaded NOAa. Do I need to upload my incorporation documents and tax return papers?

5. In order to proof parent relationship, I am providing my passport, 10th certificate, 12th certificate and birth certificate.
-My name is not on the birth certificate, is it okay ?
-Also, my mother’s name is misspelled on 12th and birth certificate. Instead of De… it’s Da… What to do ?

My mother and younger brother are currently in Canadaand there’s nobody back home who can help us get things fixed timely.

Will greatly appreciate your support.

Thanks in advance

Last edited:

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Hi All,

I’m submitting my mother’s sponsorship application through online portal and have few concerns:

1. I’m doing the process myself on behalf of my mother being the sponsor. Do I need to fill/upload any sort of form in support to it ?

2. While filling the forms online, it’s asking me to provide my grandparents details like their name, DOB, place of birth and death date. They are no longer with us and and we don’t remember their birth and death date now. Should I enter 1900/01/01 and attach a LOE or enter some random dates ?

3. My father passed away 3 years ago and I only have his passport and death certificate. Is it mandatory to upload both documents or Death certificate is sufficient?

4. I’m self employed - Long Haul Truck Driver. I meet the income requirements for last 3 years but I’m incorporated since Jan 2021. I have uploaded NOAa. Do I need to upload my incorporation documents and tax return papers?

5. In order to proof parent relationship, I am providing my passport, 10th certificate, 12th certificate and birth certificate.
-Also, my mother’s name is misspelled on 12th and birth certificate. Instead of De… it’s Da… What to do ?

My mother and younger brother are currently in Canadaand there’s nobody back home who can help us get things fixed timely.

Thanks in advance

It's your personal income tax's NOA that counts towards the income requirements for PGP. So your incorporation documents/tax return is not relevant.

maybelady

Oct 13, 2022
Hi All,

Thanks in advance
I am also incorporated and I'm using the amount on my personal notice of assessment. My spouse is co-signing because my personal income (T4 & T5) is not enough to qualify. You may need to add your spouse's income to qualify. Unfortunately, this is one of the downsides of paying yourself a small salary on T4.

Reactions: canuck78 and YVR123