+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents & Grandparents Program(PGP) 2022

jessiezhai

Star Member
Nov 13, 2018
Please feel free to post any updates if you have received invitation this year.
After joining the forum in 2018, it has been four years frustrating hope and disappointing miss. I got so much help from here. Finally I submitted my application doc yesterday. Sincerely appreciate! . Let's hope everyone realize their dreams.
We are going to start another journey. Let's continue helping each other.

Reactions: immg.applicant

immg.applicant

Oct 8, 2020
Hey again, about form IMM 5768, did we had to sign it electronically using acrobat's e-sign feature or print the form, hand sign it and then scan the form?

I know there was a discussion about form 5768 not allowing the electronic signature.

I went with the option of hand signing it and mentioned it in the explanation letter, hope it will be accepted.

Any thoughts?

nexxtlevel

Nov 10, 2022
No. Adult non-dependent siblings will NOT get PR.
It's a mistake that medical is requested for them (either in the application form that they were included or IRCC agent made mistake with the request)
No. Adult non-dependent siblings will NOT get PR.
It's a mistake that medical is requested for them (either in the application form that they were included or IRCC agent made mistake with the request)
Its not just my brother that received the medical request. I have read on the forums, there are quite a few that received a medical request. I dont understand how can IRCC makes this mistake. The application goes through many steps before the medical is requested for.

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Its not just my brother that received the medical request. I have read on the forums, there are quite a few that received a medical request. I dont understand how can IRCC makes this mistake. The application goes through many steps before the medical is requested for.
I don't understand that either. Maybe some new agents joined with unclear instructions in their training menu.

SBSNAGAR

Nov 11, 2014
Hi,
Need help with adding regular EI income and CERB...how to add them in form 5768e ...I recieved tem multiple times...should j create separate line for each? Or create 1 line for 2020 and 1 for 2021? Please help

deryk.rodrigues

Star Member
Dec 11, 2020
Hi,
Need help with adding regular EI income and CERB...how to add them in form 5768e ...I recieved tem multiple times...should j create separate line for each? Or create 1 line for 2020 and 1 for 2021? Please help
Personally, i dont think it matters. As long as you have all the information in there. If it were me, i would add separate lines for each year.

happyCanadian

Sep 30, 2021
For everyone who already submitted the application

Did you guys upload a digital picture or a scanned photo of the PA and spouse?
We recently submitted PGP for my in-laws. We followed this post here https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/online-spousal-pr-application.738188/post-9727735

My in-laws were not able to get stamp from the photographer, so we used pen to write his detail as long as FIL and MIL's detail in the respective photographs.

jas_to_canada

Star Member
Dec 9, 2010
Toronto
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
For everyone who already submitted the application

Did you guys upload a digital picture or a scanned photo of the PA and spouse?
You can ask for Digital copy and Hard copy from your photographer and follow this:
  • Photos:The back of one (1) photo must contain the following and must be uploaded.
    • bear the date the photo was taken;
    • bear the name and date of birth of the subject, as well as the name and complete address of the photography studio;
    • The photographer may use a stamp or handwrite this information.
  • Please visit the guide for permanent resident photos for more information