+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents & Grandparents Program(PGP) 2022

citizenshipcanada

Sep 1, 2011
Nothing yet :( Few more days and thats it, not hopeful anymore.
all stuck in this limbo ,some have been waiting even after they applied with over due processes and others waiting to get a shot at this ,taking in consideration that the family reunion in relation to our parents and grand parents in Canada is still a chance for some of us versus no chance at all in other countries .

sch93

Star Member
Oct 15, 2022
Hello, I am filing out IMM5768 and looking for some help:
- the electronic signature isn't working for question 8. Can I print, sign and scan?
- for family size in question 14, should it include my parents I am sponsoring? I am single and sponsoring my mom and dad so should it be 1 or 3 for family size?
Thanks.

citizenshipcanada

Sep 1, 2011
Hello, I am filing out IMM5768 and looking for some help:
- the electronic signature isn't working for question 8. Can I print, sign and scan?
- for family size in question 14, should it include my parents I am sponsoring? I am single and sponsoring my mom and dad so should it be 1 or 3 for family size?
Thanks.
print,sign,scan and download on the portal
question 14 : history of employment that is related to you at the time while working what was the family size living with you during this period

Reactions: jas_to_canada

Nishiminami

Star Member
Jan 26, 2019
Hi..All.. I believe, CIC will ensure everyone from this remaining pool will be selected before starting new lottery..Its a dream project of cic and they will not like to kill it..its just a matter of time..We all will have invitation one day..
It all depends. Change of Government will kill this dream.

Meenubarpagga

Oct 27, 2017
Hi while submitting interest to sponsor form, I used my email but now for creating prportal account and to submit the application using my mother's email. Is it ok or i have to use same email address.

Nishiminami

Star Member
Jan 26, 2019
Unfortunately people are under the impression that they will get parent sponsorship and parent sponsorship after 3 years total (since people don’t seem to read the requirements before applying) or 3 years of qualifying. The reality is much different. All parents will never all be able to be sponsored and a large proportion wait 5-10 years of meeting LICO to get selected. I which the real timeline and the much higher demand versus the number of spots was made clear on the IRCC website and in general to anyone thinking of immigrating. Some people who immigrate are under the impression that parent sponsorship is guaranteed and may not have immigrated anywhere (most countries don’t allow family sponsorship with access to healthcare) if they knew they likely would never be able to sponsor a parent.
WHAT are you trying to say? This is Canadian Sponsorship we talking here. Wy even brought up Other Countries. Go take a nap.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
are they still sending the invites ? anyone new getting invites still ?
I'm not sure that's confirmed either way at this time. I think most people were thinking / hoping there might be 2-3 more days of invites to send.

ssdn

Star Member
May 14, 2015
In Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2015
Med's Done....
04-05-2015
hi all, here is my situation,
applied, interest to sponsor parents 14 October 2020
got an invitation on 13 October 2022
application submitted 18 October 2022

dpatel08

Aug 15, 2017
I am doing Background form 5669. My question is: the Declaration part at the bottom. Does it always have to be signed by PA (principal applicant) only?

They Have mentioned "Declaration of applicant" Should sign this , so yes always a Principal Applicant .

If you have dependent make sure you add dependent information as well ( For example if Father is PA then you add one more person "Mom" as dependent and later when all information of this forms are filled up at the end it will have Principal Applicant digital signature which is their name as per passport.

pk960

May 13, 2020
Category........
FAM
Hi,
I am applying for my parents and I have been in canada since July 2019. So my first tax return was less than 12 months. Am I eligible to apply or it will be an issue?