+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

Harry0707

Star Member
Feb 1, 2022
Hello Everyone,
I want to ask. Medical done july. I received pre-arrival letter in October 2021 in PGP. After that I did not receive any update. 3 month have been gone. We are waiting. When i check status only show that in process and background checking. Any person who is going on this situation. This this good sign on not. And how much time will take for DM and PPR. I am very frusted.

Entity

Star Member
Jan 26, 2022
Hello Everyone,
I want to ask. Medical done july. I received pre-arrival letter in October 2021 in PGP. After that I did not receive any update. 3 month have been gone. We are waiting. When i check status only show that in process and background checking. Any person who is going on this situation. This this good sign on not. And how much time will take for DM and PPR. I am very frusted.
It's still a pandemic situation so admin processes will be slow. My background check was cleared for almost 2 months before I was notified that I've cleared it.

meena84

Jan 1, 2015
My parents were suppose to fly early this month but got Covid positive when tested at Delhi airport before their flight. Their Visa & COPR has also expired, i reached out to Delhi embassy and its been a month & no reply from them. I also raised the web form. Any idea what else can be done, i am wondering if they will give them a new Visa or not?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello Everyone,
You got a prearrival letter from PGP 2021? Many are still waiting for approval for PGP2019. Are you sure they were approved so quickly?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
My parents were suppose to fly early this month but got Covid positive when tested at Delhi airport before their flight. Their Visa & COPR has also expired, i reached out to Delhi embassy and its been a month & no reply from them. I also raised the web form. Any idea what else can be done, i am wondering if they will give them a new Visa or not?
It will take time to arrange. They will either be required to do another medical or will have their medical extended and get a new COPR. As long as you have proof they were positive for Covid before their flight it is a reasonable reason for not farrowing before COPR expired.

Reactions: meena84

Entity

Star Member
Jan 26, 2022
Most people will be randomly selected to be positive. You have to pay the officials the Indian Fee, then you become negative. Earilier I was positive too, after I submitted my payment, they checked again and I became negative. When I arrived in Canada, they said I was negative.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Most people will be randomly selected to be positive. You have to pay the officials the Indian Fee, then you become negative. Earilier I was positive too, after I submitted my payment, they checked again and I became negative. When I arrived in Canada, they said I was negative.
There are also lots of cases where you can pay officials to falsify your tests results in many countries which is why only some labs are accepted, some countries have faced travel bans, etc.