Sandhun

Aug 22, 2018
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
MISSISSAGA
App. Filed.......
08-11-2021
I have received biometric and medical request for my father, but on the letters the address is showing my Canadian address but my father is in India and never visited Canada? Is it will be any concern because he have already booked appointment for biometrics

Reactions: Bimpsy_7

love4immigration

Jan 26, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does delhi vfs asks for cowin certificate at entry, my parents have not taken vaccination due to medical health issues. Anyone got biometric done at vfs delhi?

love4immigration

Jan 26, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have received biometric and medical request for my father, but on the letters the address is showing my Canadian address but my father is in India and never visited Canada? Is it will be any concern because he have already booked appointment for biometrics
Same case for me I think they took representative address, did you sign representative form?

parassachapara

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
Hi, did anyone faced this issue? I took my parents to one of the ircc approved doctor for medical but they were not able to find the file based on UCI or application number. I can't even link the file to gc key.

Applied: 19th oct
Medical request: 8th March
Parents in Canada
Update: They were able to find my application the day after i received medical request. Cheers ✌

Elainelaine

Mar 9, 2022
Please join WhatsApp group for this program

https://chat.whatsapp.com/Det9YEmV1GuAIT4tiJIVed
I tried to join this group but it didnt allow me to.. is there any one can help?
I have submitted my file on Nov 4 and I have rep to help. however, they haven't got any update information for me. I wonder if there is anyway I can figure out why. Its been almost 5 months. thanks Or is there anyone facing same situation?

carling

Star Member
Jan 17, 2017
I tried to join this group but it didnt allow me to.. is there any one can help?
I have submitted my file on Nov 4 and I have rep to help. however, they haven't got any update information for me. I wonder if there is anyway I can figure out why. Its been almost 5 months. thanks Or is there anyone facing same situation?
This is within the normal wait times of not hearing from IRCC after application was submitted. Many are in same boat including myself. Thanks.

Reactions: Elainelaine

PGS2021

Nov 18, 2021
I received the ghost email over a month ago and I'm still unable to link the GC key. Is it possible that I'd miss any important update or requests such as the medical exam request if I can't link my account to the GC key? Would they still send the request by email if my GC key is not linked?

RRBP

Feb 3, 2022
i also try to join this group but it seems it is full and we could not get into ! :(

Reactions: Elainelaine

Stars2022

Feb 23, 2022
Applied on October 22nd. Still no Application Number. Can't link in GC also. I have filled the webforms several times.

What to do?
assume you didn’t get ghost email , so it is almost zero chance to link GC key when application status is submitted. Have you got any response after you filled webform? I applied couple weeks earlier than you, case worker didn’t check my application after couple months assigned. For our 2021 September application, lot of people applied after us have already got sponsorship approved, I will wait for few more weeks and raise a webform to ask, maybe call them too. contact them in both ways.