+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

Heli darji

Apr 29, 2019
Question please: I submitted my parents application on November 26. No update yet and I've not been able to link the application. I understand that this application, if successful, can take up to 2 years to complete but I want my parents to come visit this year. Is it advisable to apply for a visiting visa while waiting for the PGP? If yes, is it advisable to apply for the 2 years visa or the super visa (if you have reasons please include).
Yes, you can apply for super visa and if they are here and anything comes for PGP file you can do process here.
Visitor visa will allow you only six month stay. they can stamp until passport expiry date but staying only allows you six months. then you need to apply for extension. So better to apply for supervisa instead of visiting visa.
Hope question is answered.

Reactions: Rubydairy

RRBP

Feb 3, 2022
Mine shows last updated on Dec 7th, 2021 and filing date is Oct 19th. I haven't received any ghost email or additional document request.
we area t the same boat. I submitted on Oct 21 and based on the preview it says its updated on Dec 11 , our dates are so close.

this is what it shows for me near status:
: {id: 7, statusEn: "Submitted", statusFr: "Soumettre"}

what do you have in that bold part?

jel

Star Member
Sep 21, 2011
we area t the same boat. I submitted on Oct 21 and based on the preview it says its updated on Dec 11 , our dates are so close.

Mine is showing the same. Submitted

Heli darji

Apr 29, 2019

Mine shows statusEn: completed, statusFr: complete
Bold part is translated in French

wicaact

Apr 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2016
AOR Received.
17-05-2016
Submitted application on October 23, 2021
Ghost email received on December 22, 2021
Linked application on IRCC account on January 10, 2022 with file number appeared in the account.
Medical Exam Request on March 2, 2022
Sponsor Eligibility Passed on March 3, 2022

kafepoche

Sep 30, 2021
So I raised the webform on 16th Feb, and that was with the CORRECT name for Applicant name..

and Now I created on March 1st, this was with INCORRECT name for applicant name to match the record, already got an automated reply on the same day. I jut checked it is still incorrect in IRCC :(

> EDIT: do you know your visa office? you can send an email with file number.

How do you find it? I want to find it out. on BIL or MEI I don't see any email.

EDIT: I also provided UCI and file number in webform requests, so they should be able to find out and understand what is going on!
You have done the necessary and I cannot think of anything else. Just give it some time.
visa office is listed in sponsor approval letter. It is not on my BIL/MER. Wait for that letter to email your request. You can also call IRCC to check your VO, and of course, ask to correct the name on the file.

GSandhuG

Oct 10, 2021
I applied on 19th oct and got ghost update on 9th Feb. nothing after that. I cant even link it to GC yet.
But I found some interesting information today and might be useful for someone who wants to know a little bit about whats going on.
Following are the steps:
Open a chrome tab>press F12>you will see some pane opening up on the right>click Network in that pane>then click Fetch/Xhr
now go to https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/ then sign in and click view application
on the right click on "cases?phase" > then click Preview on in its right

you will see information similar to the image here (https://ibb.co/3BqHJn4).
As you can see in the image, I cant link to GC because the file has not been fully updated yet.

Hope it help :)
I see exactly same information as yours but I was able to link GCkey about a month ago.

aylar10

Jun 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-08-2016
AOR Received.
21-09-2016
File Transfer...
27-09-2016 (SA)
Med's Done....
30-05-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-10-2016
LANDED..........
10-11-2016
October 2021 list:
Oct 14: Newbie17
Oct 18: aonedoc
October 19: Sulemanmirza
Oct 20: microbio1
Oct 21: RRBP
Oct 27: Chintan.patel | willgo2ca

November 2021 list:
Nov 4: wvo2017
Nov 9: Jel
Nov 13: Swapnali
Nov 14: CarSam3474
Nov 16: citizenshipcanada
Nov 21: gmancanada | Bhaumik
Nov 24 rafeeq988
Nov 24 Heli
Nov 28: nilnitesh
Nov 30: arvinder90

Submitted my application on November 21 and still no email with file # or ghost email. It's been more than 3 months and I'm losing hope here given how many of you have already got some kind of a response and many of you already received invites to complete medical exam, etc.
We also applied on Nov 29. We have not received any news yet.

Mar 25, 2020
Hello Everyone
I need a quick advice, Will CIC increase or decrease the Minimum income requirements for year 2021?