+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2021

kafepoche

Sep 30, 2021
hopefully.. I am wondering how, since UCI number was not provided during pgp application. how will they connect it to the file.
did you applied for tourist visa after pgp application as well?
what's your timeline?
valid bio will appear in GCkey acc link and that's one way to check.

bhargav16

Feb 16, 2022
Hi all, this is my first post ever to this group but thanks to the group, it has been very helpful.

I want to provide some insights that I have found interesting and important to share with you all.

Here is my timeline:

Submitted: Oct 28th
Ghost email: Jan 6th

I was trying to link my application in the IRCC account after reading a few posts in this group. I couldn't link it for many weeks. My parents have visitor visas but I didn't provide the UCI number in the application ( which is fine ) so to link the application I was using the principal applicant's name and passport information and sometimes UCI number as well. I was not able to link it for many weeks. One day (Feb 14th) I tried using the name and passport information it couldn't find the application to link but at the same time, I tried using the UCI number and SUCCESS!!

So Conclusion: EVEN IF YOU DON'T PROVIDE UCI NUMBER IN THE APPLICATION, YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO LINK IT USING IT (IF YOUR APPLICATION IS AVAILABLE TO LINK IT)

But now the question is why it couldn't find it using names and found that the name in the IRCC linked application is not correct. I checked my application data which I saved for my record, we have provided correct names.. so somehow they messed it up while copying it into the system! (looks like they are manually copying it ) Now I am going to contact the CIC and see what happened and how can we correct it. If anyone has had the same issue prior to this, please let me know how you resolved it.

Sorry for the long post but thought it will be a piece of good information...

skas13

Feb 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-02-2013
AOR Received.
1-03-2013
File Transfer...
18-03-2013
Med's Done....
28-11-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made August 19th, passport received August 22nd
LANDED..........
September 14
The file number starts with letter F. Yours is temporary file number. It will not work. You can use the name of the Principal Applicant and birthday and passport number. For the number of people on the application, it should be your parents, sponsor and co-signer. Children not included. And maybe its too early to link.. try next week.
Perfect, that is what I wanted clarified. Thank you

Reactions: Anne21

Jimmya

Feb 16, 2022
Hi everyone,
I submitted my application in the category of parents' sponsorship. I was received the email notified that:
"The Consent and Declaration form submitted is incomplete. Please submit a complete Consent and Declaration form within the Permanent Residence Online Application Portal. This form should be completed and electronically signed by the Principal Applicant. To electronically sign, the Principal Applicant must enter their name as it appears on their passport in the designated signature field."
How should I do that as this part is not changeable in the submitted applications?
Many thanks

nilnitesh

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
Hi everyone,
I submitted my application in the category of parents' sponsorship. I was received the email notified that:
"The Consent and Declaration form submitted is incomplete. Please submit a complete Consent and Declaration form within the Permanent Residence Online Application Portal. This form should be completed and electronically signed by the Principal Applicant. To electronically sign, the Principal Applicant must enter their name as it appears on their passport in the designated signature field."
How should I do that as this part is not changeable in the submitted applications?
Many thanks
Did you try to edit or sign again in the online portal?

nilnitesh

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
Unfortunately, this part is not changeable as I know.
I read some post earlier where they returned the application and the signature part was marked as incomplete. That time they were able to sign it again and resubmit it. But after they added category and program, I think, its not allowing to make any changes. Probably you may contact them via webform.

kafepoche

Sep 30, 2021
The application is showing "returned".
Can you edit your application and resubmit? at the very bottom of all online forms and all the documents you uploaded, there is the declaration form.

Declara!on
Before you can submit your application, you need to sign the declaration stating that everything you have submitted is true, correct and complete.

make sure you type in PA's name exactly as in his passport. then resubmit.

ScarletSails

Dec 3, 2014
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone,
Many thanks
When did you submit your application?

Jimmya

Feb 16, 2022
I found this sentence in my profile:
"Submission for this category are now closed. Your application cannot be submitted as the category you are applying for is now closed. Please refer to the application guide."

nilnitesh

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
I found this sentence in my profile:
"Submission for this category are now closed. Your application cannot be submitted as the category you are applying for is now closed. Please refer to the application guide."
Are you able to edit the signature? If yes, you can sign it correctly and then contact IRCC and let them know you are not allowed to resubmit so that they can resubmit it from their end.

Jimmya

Feb 16, 2022
No, I am not able to edit the signature and other parts of my application. However, I was received an email notifying that I should edit the "Declaration and Consent" part in addition to "Additional Family members". Did anyone have a similar issue? Should I click on any specific button for editing the profile?

Reactions: Anne21